Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free the Worlds!

I would love for the game to get rid of the difference between a livable and vacation world. I don't see why sims can't reside in Selvadadora or Granite Falls. And any of the worlds could make sense for a vacation. Thoughts?

Any game features you want changed?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    idk I'd rather like the option of choosing what is vacation world and what is residential myself
    like the distinction exists but I can choose which is which
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Yes, more flexibility in that would be awesome. I want so much to have some of my Sims living in Selvadorada, it's one of my very favorite worlds. I think Granite Falls would be nice as a residence too.
    #Team Occult
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If they would just add a hotel lot type they could do away with vacation worlds which are pretty pointless and limiting.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I agree wholeheartedly. My sims should be able to vacation in Sulani and live in Granite Falls if they want to. And without doing that whole "buy a retail lot and pretend it's a vacation house" nonsense. Btw how is it that we can buy a retail lot and use it as a vacation house but we cant just buy a vacation house? EA, fix that please for the love of all that is good.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I’d really like it if they’d patch in some way to vacation in Sulani
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I agree wholeheartedly. My sims should be able to vacation in Sulani and live in Granite Falls if they want to. And without doing that whole "buy a retail lot and pretend it's a vacation house" nonsense. Btw how is it that we can buy a retail lot and use it as a vacation house but we cant just buy a vacation house? EA, fix that please for the love of all that is good.

I agree that it doesn't make any sense to have some work around for this. I think people would have been happier with IL if it just included a simple vacation feature too. Not all vacations are about camping.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

I agree that it doesn't make any sense to have some work around for this. I think people would have been happier with IL if it just included a simple vacation feature too. Not all vacations are about camping.

Exactly and I'm someone who loves camping and does it all the time but honestly I'm more likely to have a sim visit somewhere like Sulani than live there. As of right now the pack is actually quite useless to me. And I'm more likely to live somewhere like granite falls lol
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    One of the things i most miss in Selvadorada was having premade families/locals. Its enraging that the team thinks South Americans don't deserve to be in their games.
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    I would like all worlds to be free and livable like you said. But I would prefer if there were certain lots that you can rent for vacation that can be placed in any world. Just like the ones we have now in Granite Falls and Selvadorada but it should be like a lot type. And of course hotels if and when we get them, should also be able to be added in every world.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    It would be nice to have the options of either making a world to vacation with hotels & can make it as residential.
    Also, we need more venues.