March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Game] The Skyscraper

SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
You live on a skyscraper which is endlessly long. You always have someone beneath you and it's not even always the same person, it's like magic!

You tell a little story of something you are doing at your balcony. Suddenly something will fall down and the person beneath you will pick that thing up and tell another story.

For example:
- Person 1: "I was just relaxing on my chair as a bird flew by and did his 'need' on my shirt. My NEW shirt!!! Well, now I don't want it anymore" *throws shirt from the balcony*

- Person 2: "I just washed my clothes and I was hanging them outside on my balcony. Then a dirty shirt fell on my head. EW, what's that?! I washed the shirt and hung it with the rest, but.... My drying rack fell of the balcony"

And so on!

To start, here is my little story. Have fun at the skyscraper!

Ahhh, a new home, a new start. I settled myself down in my sofa until I saw this huge balcony. "I need to watch the view!" I leaned over, but then my necklace fell off. "Oh no, my necklace!"
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2019
    I sat outside with my dog and a necklace fell onto the balcony, making a noise that scared my dog. I put him in my arms to calm him down, but in the process he drops his chew toy.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    While I was still looking at my necklace on the balcony beneath me, I heard a weird noise behind me. (This is the magic part hahahaah) It was just like someone stepped on a toy which could make noise. I looked behind me, and I was right! Luckily I have a dog myself, so I thought to give it to him. While walking inside, I fell om the ground because my shoelace was stuck in something. I took of my shoe to free it, but it made a hard smack and I let go of the shoe. It went right over the balcony.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    So there I was, sun tanning on my balcony, headphones in, with a glass of G+T in my hand. I was truly living my best life.

The strangest thing then seemed to happen, a shoe seemingly fell from no where. I took out my headphones, and put my sunglasses on the top of my head to take a further look at this shoe. It was part of a pair of Balenciagas. I then heard someone from the balcony above shout: "Hey!", trying to grab my attention. I peered over my balcony to look up at the person above, and they continued: "Do you mind chucking my shoe back up, that costed me a fortune!"

I put my G+T on top of the fence as I attempted to throw up their Balenciaga, to which the person above managed to catch. But as I threw the shoe back up, my elbow knocked the drink off the edge of the fence. I watched it fall onto the balcony below, before going back inside to make another drink.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So there I was on my balcony. My water had been shut off because my llama herding business hadn't taken off, and I was short on cash. I was lying on my lounge chair thirsty, when through a miracle, a glass of G+T fell right on my hand. Not one to deny a free drink, I took a sip.

Unfortunately, my pet llama, Pedro, was always the jealous type. She greedily eyed the drink in my hand and decided that she wanted some of that too. How come the human gets to wet his whistle while the llama dies of thirst? She tried to wrestle the drink from my hand, and in defense, I accidentally knocked her over my balcony railing. Oops.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Luckily my under-neighbor threw my shoe back, so now I could give my dog this toy I 'found'. When I got back outside, my dog went with me. As he was laying down with his new toy, I decided to do the same. That didn't last long. My dog began to bark and I heard something like... A Llama?! What is a Llama doin' on my balcony?!!!

My dog ran inside and that Llama ran right after him, like he thought my dog would play with him. Then my dog came back outside, and the Llama kept following him. My dog was really, really scared and even so scared he just jumped off the railing.

"Oh my god, CATCH MY DOG, I'M COMING DOWNSTAIRS" I yelled.
    Still trying to soak up the sun on this warm summer's day, I was, once again, rudely disturbed by my neighbour who lived above me as, lo and behold, a small springer spaniel fell onto my lap. We both stared into each others eyes with confusion as to what had just happened until he jumped off me, ran into my living room and proceeded to race around my flat.

I got out of my lounge chair and started chasing after him. The dog knocked over all my furniture in the flat, completely wrecking the place, as he darted around the room. I managed to catch the dog just before my neighbour knocked on my door to take him back home. I opened the door and Skeilah was greatly sorry for the mess his dog had created, and to say sorry, decided to give me a $100 bill to pay for the damages.

I went back outside to try and soak up what little sun left there was, and put the money on the table next to me, when suddenly a gust of wind blew the note away, where it then landed on the balcony below.
    Still trying to soak up the sun on this warm summer's day, I was, once again, rudely disturbed by my neighbour who lived above me as, lo and behold, a small springer spaniel fell onto my lap. We both stared into each others eyes with confusion as to what had just happened until he jumped off me, ran into my living room and proceeded to race around my flat.

I got out of my lounge chair and started chasing after him. The dog knocked over all my furniture in the flat, completely wrecking the place, as he darted around the room. I managed to catch the dog just before my neighbour knocked on my door to take him back home. I opened the door and Skeilah was greatly sorry for the mess his dog had created, and to say sorry, decided to give me a $100 bill to pay for the damages.

I went back outside to try and soak up what little sun left there was, and put the money on the table next to me, when suddenly a gust of wind blew the note away, where it then landed on the balcony below.

I peered over the edge of the balcony and saw what the person below did with my $100 bill.

(This is just a lame attempt to bump the thread 😂)
    Hahahaha thanks for the bump!

I finally got back home with my dog. I paid my neighbor $100 because my dog made such a mess. I punched my dog by letting him in his room and locking the door. Then, I went outside again to relax a bit and let it sink. Suddenly, a $100 bill flew by, as if a fairy saw me struggling and poof, there was my money back. I took the money and walked inside to put it in my piggy bank. When I got on my balcony again, the sun was shining so bright that I needed to search my hat. I searched my hat but I couldn't find it, so instead I brought sun cream to rub it in outside. While rubbing the sun cream, I heard my dog barking once again. I sighed and got up to see what my dog was barking at. I put my sun cream on the railing and got inside. Unfortunately, a strong gust of wind came by while I was inside, and my sun cream fell. What a waste.
    Ahhh what a nice day on my balcony today.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I come home from work exhausted and overhear my upstairs neighbor bragging about their new chair. In a fit of rage of not being able to afford such a good chair I throw my bagged lunch off the balcony while yelling profanity.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The user is obviously a spam bot advertising some chair, so I'll go ahead and do both.

I was mourning the loss of my pet llama at my balcony when I got hit in the head with a bottle of sun cream, followed by a bagged lunch. Rude! I decided to eat the lunch for myself and keep the sun cream for a later date. After a satisfying meal, I wanted some refreshment, but I accidentally knock my glass of lemonade over the balcony instead of grabbing it. Clumsy me. I went inside to fix myself another glass.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    When I came back outside, my sunscream was gone. The only thing on my balcony (what wasnt there before) was some broken glass. “Nice, now I need to clean that”.

I went inside to get my broom. Because I was too lazy to pick it up, I slowly let it slid of my balcony.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Great, hungry and angry. But suddenly I remember that small strawberry bush I had on my porch, so I go out to eat some to calm me down only for glass to fall on me. I freak out and knock the strawberry bush down.
    I need better neighbors and some music...
    EMrBkJP.png
    edited August 2019
    The sun was slowly beginning to set, and my tan was no darker than it was this morning. My neighbours had ruined the chances of me getting a stunning brown glow on, what was meant to be, the warmest day of the year; to make matters worse, someone's dusty old broomstick suddenly fell from above and landed on my lap, followed by a faint "Sorry!"

"Right! That is it!" I exclaimed to myself. I picked up the phone and called my landlord. "You need to do something about this, the people above have not even been here a day and already dogs, broomsticks and shoes have fallen onto my balcony. Can you come over here and do something about this!"

My landlord came over as quickly as possible, and I began to explain to him everything that had happened today. But part way through our conversation, a prickly strawberry bush landed on my landlord's head. He frantically tried to get the bush off him as he flailed his arms around and ran all over the place. But as he did, he tripped over the broomstick that had landed not too long ago and fell over the edge of my balcony, falling down to the balcony below.
    Finally silence. I decided to listen to some music. I turned on my music box, connected it with my phone and put on the music. Not a minute after I started singing on my balcony, I think I heard a scream. Was somebody mad at me? Did I need to lower the volume of my music? Then saw a familiar face: the landlord was falling down!

In a reflex I sprinted inside to get my seat cushion and put it down right were he would land. Phew, that was close.

“Thanks, I owe you one. Some strawberry bush landed right on my head. That hurts man!”, he said.
    “Oh I believe you. The weirdest things keep happening at this skyscaper, right?”
    “You should know, you live here for a year now!”
    “Oh yes, I know. You want some ice for your head?”
    “That would be really nice”

I went inside to get the ice, but when I went outside, I found the landlord staring down over the railing.

“What happened?”, I asked.
    “Well, maybe I did something stoopid and now your seat cushion is right there”

He pointed at the balcony beneath mine. *sigh*

BUMP.