Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Discover University Did You Know Thread

Comments

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Even if student sims live in off-campus housing, they can still eat for free at the cafeteria.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited November 2019
    If you do plop down some washer and dryers as well as hampers roommates CAN do laundry, but not all of them will. Had like one out of the three do laundry period as well as clean up. Majority of my roommates were usually lazy. Haha.

Though from the looks of it when they change clothing I don't believe it contributes to the laundry basket at all.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Embarassed sims will hide in toilet stalls. They sit there and browse their phone til they feel better.

Great. So my sim can cry in the bathroom stall like a loser then. :D Love it.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    You can brag bout your grades
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Did You Know?

There is a new shower woohoo moodlet.

If sims woohoo in the clear shower you can briefly see them kissing in the shower before the stem covers them.

I absolutely love this, so cute and romantic! I cannot wait to have the pack in my hands -toward the end of the month-, so I can add my own observations to this list. Happy Simming, everyone!
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Your sim has a professor for each of their classes and you can talk to him and most likely will see them going about in the world and to the buildings. You can even directly ask them for your current progress on the class if you don't email them. That and if you have a high enough relationship with them they might even be inclined to 'change your grade'. ;)
    hULzBTC.png

Is there an easy way to tell which sims are professors? I've been looking for them all over the Britechester campus but can't find any.
    &PHgr;
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    My sim found two of them in the Commons. She did a romantic acting scene with one of them.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    NotSoLucky wrote: »
    Did you know that Britechester is so old, you will see ghosts wandering around. One is an EA premade (not in world) that can be found in the manage household bin. His name is Felix Psyded and my guess is hes from the late 1800's- early 1900s. As you can see from what he wears.

I just saw him in someone’s video! 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Tatyana wrote: »
    I'm not sure if someone posted this already, but I just found out that the Grim Reaper can become a roommate. He showed up to reap one of my pets that had died, and I asked him to become a roommate. He was assigned a bed, and now he's just sitting around, watching TV. But not sure if he disappears or not.

Hopefully you didn't bug out your game by doing that. That doesn't seem like something they necessarily would want as a feature. :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited November 2019
    These are all great tips! Thanks everyone for sharing. So many little details that really enhance the university experience.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    DaB1gV wrote: »
    If your sim has a parent for a celebrity, or any celebrity living in their household, the celebrity can call the university and use their fame to convince them to accept the other person. Dirk Dreamer got his daughter accepted into every Distinguished Degree possible, even though her highest skill was a Level 3 in Logic!

Haha. The gurus were watching the news, I see! :wink:

omg stop lol 😂😂
  • QueenBreeQueenBree Posts: 3 New Member
    Did you know you can't stop/pause term for other households that are also enrolled in university.

If you focus on one household/sim living in a diff uni housing for one semester the other household/sim in the diff uni housing will fail their class.

Learned this the hardway :D