Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    Ella: I joked and insulted aliens in front of my aunt’s husband..who I later found out was an alien.

What is your family like?
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    River: My husband and I have raised a wonderful family with four accomplished children and we’ve been married for nearly 25 years.

What’s your favorite town/world to live in?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Natalia: Well, my dad and I recently moved to Windenburg. I quite like it there. I hope to live in Britechester soon though.

Have you gone to university? If so, what school did you go to? I hope to get a distinguished degree at Foxbury.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ella: No.
    (I play Xbox and it’s not released for it)

Have you had any divorces? If so, was you glad or upset?
    Post edited by Apricus on
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    Using Anders Johansen (whose avatar I just switched to) as the Sim in question, if he were abducted by aliens and came back pregnant...do carrots and strawberries affect aliens? If they did, going with carrots because he had enough of surviving on wild strawberries and bar chips in his days as a homeless teen, busking on the streets.

Would you like to try being turned into a vampire if you knew that it could eventually be reversed?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
    edited November 2019
    No, though there was someone I might have liked to feed to my cow plant. But I'm better than that.

Have you ever had a hard time enjoying success once you got it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Natalia: Yes, right now, actually. I'm excelling in school, but I'm stressed all the time. I always do my homework, but I stay up past midnight to get it done.

Do you live in a blended family? My dad seems to be romantically interested in one of our neighbors, so I may have a step mom and three step brothers soon...
    Ella: Haha, most definitely. My biological mother divorced my dad shortly after my brothers birth. She didn’t care about my twin and I. She took my brother with her when she moved. I don’t remember either that much, though my mother showed up unexpectedly to my wedding. My dad was heartbroken but later met a newly divorced women named Eliza Pancakes, she lived with us for a while in a friendly way, although it was clear my father was interested in her. She unfortunately died before he could pursue her though, but they got together when she was a ghost. He really wanted to fill my brothers spot and have children with her, but of course that’s wasnt an option because of her being a ghost and all. I really liked her though she creeped me out sometimes. They divorced for a reason I don’t know and he married his old high school girlfriend,I ended up having a half brother and sister.

What was something that completely changed your life?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    When I found a place to hide out (in my homeless teen days) in San Myshuno, a sort of wedding venue, where I could go and take a hot bath, use the facilities, warm up at the fireplace, even cook and eat. I really don't think I would have made it without that place, but I couldn't really live there, you know? I had to keep moving. But then I met Yuki.

She really came out of herself with me. But I kept my homelessness a secret. She was so with it, and I was sure she'd be horrified if she knew the truth. But she kept asking me out to places like the Bluffs and the Ancient Ruins, which is fun if you're already warm and well-fed, but no fun at all if you were already cold, tired, and hungry, and had to make a choice between attending school or busking on the streets. So after a few declined invitations, she stopped asking, and we drifted apart. And it was the same with everyone else I had become friends with: their lives and mine couldn't coincide, because I could not spare the time and energy to party, to date, to have fun, or to be fun.

So this chasm just kept growing. By the time I got a toehold in life that I could push off from, just about the time I aged up, I looked around and realized how alone I was, living in a world where nothing was a given, amongst those for whom everything was. I lost my innocence, and felt estranged from those who hadn't.

And that distance, that hollowness, followed me even when I made a name for myself as a performer, followed me and ruined relationships, even as I placed my star on the boulevard and fans swooned and people flocked, hoping to know me better. I was branded an outsider in my own mind because of things I couldn't forget, that they couldn't know. So homelessness and the struggles it represented, changed my life in persistent ways, that no amount of money or success later could assuage.

How about you? If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Arthur: Hubby and I would have adopted two more children. It wasn't like we lacked for money or love. West and I love our son very much and we always try to have time for him. He's in 12th Grade and looking forward to starting his own life so soon he won't have as much time for us. I guess it's just a regret we'll always have. West's looking to retire and I'm working at the spa part-time. A couple of lonely old gents with only each other to pass the time. *sigh*

Tell me a bit about your kids or your pets?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Kersie: My husband and I had two wonderful kids, Remus and Robin. When they was teens we adopted another baby that we called Delilah (Delilah is also my profile picture). Remus became a successful simstagram star while Robin was constantly working out. We drifted away from Robin when she moved out, Remus visits a little bit though. He had two divorces before he got with his highschool girlfriend and is now happy, Delilah and her husband Henry has two children, and Robin adopted a baby. My husband has since died unfortunately and I’m left widowed, I feel like my time is coming soon though. I Atleast hope I can see my great granddaughter before I pass.

Have you lost someone very important to you?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Natalia: No, not really. My parents got divorced when I was a toddler, but I was too young to remember my mom very clearly.

Do you have any special interests? Lately, I've been into beekeeping and robotics, and there's also this cool book I recently read and enjoyed. I know; I have a wide variety of interests!
    Anders: I like talking to my plants more than people, most of the time. As I said before, I have relationship issues. If being a willing donor to a vamp I am friends with (and used to be lovers with) counts as a hobby, I have that one. And I own a cow plant, and wish I didn't. I didn't know what planting that seed would entail or I wouldn't have done it. But I don't have the heart to kill it, so now it's my burden. I pet it and feed it, and try to keep it from realizing how much it terrifies me.

Do you ever wish you could change careers but feel like there's not enough time to start over from scratch in this life?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Natalia: Well... I never really had a career in my past life. I was in university studying to become an engineer, but I died of electrocution while trying to build a robot. Now, I'm a ghost, and, well... I don't know that many places that would hire a ghost... I do wish I could start over though. Maybe I'll be resurrected someday.

I'm lucky enough to still live in the overworld. Grim made a deal with me that he would let me live with my family as long as I dated him. It's a bit... weird, to say the least. I never would've thought that my life- er, afterlife- would turn out like this.

So, anyways, Anders, if YOU don't think you have time to start over, I'll tell you this: As long as you're not dead like me, go for it! You have loads of time!

So... any other ghosts on here?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Weston: No, but our last neighbour had a couple of tombstones in his yard and we got the occasional visit. Nice old guy and his wife - they used to live in that house but Grim had other ideas. Sometimes I think about digging one of them up. Probably old Morgan - he was supposed to be drop dead gorgeous... oops. Arthur's just coming around the corner and I don't want him getting the wrong idea.

What's your take on fishing?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Anders: I like it okay, maybe I should do more of it now that I have the leisure. It was one of the many things I did because I had to, as a homeless teen, scraping for anything that would get me a buck or a bite to eat, so it's hard for me to imagine doing it as recreation, now.

I'd have to go to a hidden place I know of, to avoid swooning fans and paparazzi. Or maybe I'll just go ahead and embrace my Stan, and invite him. What could be the harm?

Are any of you just plain unlucky in love, as I am? And did the Romance Guru say so also?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ellie: I've never been to the Romance Festival. Or San Myshuno for that matter... and I don't know about plain unlucky, but I recently broke up with my fiancee. It's been especially hard on my daughter, Moon...

Have you ever broken up/divorced someone before?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Anders: yes, over and over again, I'm sorry to say. Let's see: first of all, every relationship I had with women just imploded for some strange reason. I started wondering what the heck was wrong with me, because everything was fine in the beginning, then suddenly it was like they turned on me, total rejection, and I had no idea why. I started feeling almost afraid to even flirt, because she'd flirt back, lead me on, then BOOM, push me away.

So one day, a friend of mine revealed he was a vampire, and asked if I could do him a favor. We were close, so I said okay, and let him drink off my wrist. But then eventually he asked for more, and used my neck, and somewhere in there he tried to seduce me. And part of me wanted to see what it would be like, so... we ended up lovers. I even asked him to move in, and that worked for a while, but I guess we both knew we were better as friends.

I focused more on my acting, then, and got to know some coworkers better, and found myself in the amorous crosshairs of a very intense guy who had trouble keeping work and life separate. We were practicing a romantic scene, and one thing led to another. And that was the most satisfying relationship I ever...had...to end. Because he was actually barking mad, and his love was more like a sick obsession, strangling me, and we had a big shoot coming up that would require me to be romantic with others, and I couldn't afford the scene to be wrecked for everyone due to my coworker's jealousy. I managed to get him on board with being just friends, just in time for the shoot. That was a close one!

So, I guess I have never NOT broken up, before. And I'm not even sure I want any more relationships now. I can talk to my plants, fish, and that terrifying cow plant I amd stuck with, and that crackpot from Strangerville with the colander on his head, who took a shine to me and keeps coming by.

My turn to ask you (or anyone else who wants to answer): have you ever been engaged, or married?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ellie: Yes... but Tomax wanted to leave Glimmerbrook, and receive the Rite of Dissolution, and go to college. I couldn't leave the girls behind- so we broke up. The day before our wedding...

What's your favorite place you've lived in?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    Cynaka: I do have to say I love living in Sulani. I don't mind the San Myshuno but there something about the Island that gives inspiration and breathtaking calm. And with my health, I need some peace.

What place you DON'T want to live...
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lucas: I'm never going back to Strangerville.
    What makes you nostalgic?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Esmé: This may be a strange answer, but; the sound of a space rocket launching or landing. My dad used to work as a smuggler in space when we were kids. He had his own rocket ship in our backyard and he would go on adventures regularly! Sometimes, he brought my mom too. 🤔

Who is the jokester in your family?
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Delilah: I guess my daughter, Aspen. She jokes around a lot with her big sister, Gwendolyn. It’s nice to see them get along well, Gwen isn’t very social to anyone except her. My brother used to be a real jokester, always playing pranks and stuff like that, till he had kids and his first divorce. His humor dried out some but he’s still very lovable and likes to joke around occasionally.

Have you ever just decided to completely block somebody from your life?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Anders: I guess I inadvertently blocked Yuki. She was my first love, or I was hers, something like that, back when I was a homeless teen struggling to stay alive but also keep my situation a secret, and she came onto me and I really liked her, felt we "got" each other, but then I kept having to decline invitations and dates from her because of having to jump through hoops to stay fed, avoid hypothermia, and make a little money however I could. I should have just told her but my pride got in the way.

So after we were adults and I started making it big, she sorta looked me up again, but things were really awkward. We had both changed. Life had changed, me more than her. It was painful to see how we couldn't even make conversation without feeling embarrassed. So I just let it go, let her go. She doesn't even say hi anymore, and I leave it at that.

After my better, but still doomed, relationships with men ( one a vamp who may have just been using me because he said my blood was "delicious" and one a coworker who turned out to be crazy AND jealous), I just started to feel like none of it was worth the drama, the work disruption, the dashed hopes. I don't want that horrible Cow Plant I am now responsible for, to become my closest companion, but my head is a mess when it comes to relationships. Even friendships are hard due to fame, because you never know who is a real friend. I'm seriously considering walking away from it all, and building myself a little fishing shack in a hidden area I know about, and seeing if prolonged solitude will clear my head.

Have you ever chosen solitude in order to find yourself?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Valentin: I don't know why I must find myself, I just love solitude and single assassinations, although I met a plum who as plum as me. That day I succeed an single assassination, a plum 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off, I put the dagger around his neck, then I felt my head was crushed, then I saw my brain. The another plum stole my vampirism book, then they ran away, they should be glad that technology wasn't so developed in that period. Anyway I'm such a bad heresy or cult plum, they're chivalrous experts. No normal people grieve for my dead.
    Now it's the hundreds of years I've been with her. Although we argue some times, I love her as much as solitude. We're the sweet villains couple forever, even death can't make us part🙃

What's your story?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns