Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once term starts, can you still enroll new sims?

So I just started playing about an hour ago and I started by enrolling one sim and getting her started on her classes. After a couple of days of her taking classes, I had a bunch of sims apply. However, days later and they still haven't heard back yet. Do I have to wait until term is over to get the next round of acceptance letters? If so, What does that mean for the existing premade sims? Are they failing the term since I haven't been playing them?

Comments

• mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    Anyone?
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    If you want you can shift click your sims (with testingcheats on) to enroll into university automatically. This way you can get friends and so on to get into to school without having to wait for acceptance.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I had to go on the computer to find my dude's acceptance letter. There was no notification.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    edited November 2019
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    I had to go on the computer to find my dude's acceptance letter. There was no notification.

Did you check the mail? My Sim got his acceptance in a delivered letter.
    Marnetti wrote: »
    If you want you can shift click your sims (with testingcheats on) to enroll into university automatically. This way you can get friends and so on to get into to school without having to wait for acceptance.

Way, cool. Thanks for this! I wanted my second Sim to be able to have his 'promised' girlfriend join him. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member

Thank you so much! I didn't know about this cheat. You just saved me from so much frustration.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

This is AWESOME! Does it add them to your household too? Or do they become roomies?!
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    Is it true though you have to wait for the term? Because I had the same problem. It seems like my other sims are waiting much longer.