Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collection Folders, Please

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Five years, no collection folders for pack content. Could we please get those back? Especially for those who don't load online Origin and or see the packs content listed online. Like, you know, playing need to find something, can't remember it's name, but remember the pack and bummer no collection folder like in older games. Waiting........five years gone by. Uh, pretty please.
Thank you.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I don't know what you're asking for, but recently I was looking for the hanging herbs from Seasons and could only find the herbs from Realm of Magic. I was determined not to use filters. I looked through wall hangings, clutter, misc., even pictures. I forget where I ultimately found them, and forget what my point is. I think I'm trying to say I want more tags to make items searchable - as "herbs" only brought up seed packets.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Sort by collection folders. In older games we had an icon of the pack and an option to sort by pack. We could also build our own collection folders. I know this is already possible in TS4 (been awhile) but I would like the old options back so I could easily find everything that comes in a single pack while in build/buymode without having to click everywhere.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Not sure if you're aware, but there is a sorting feature for build/buy. It's on the opposite side from the search bar, and you can find a drop down menu where you can check off the pack items that you are searching for. It really helps me to find things. It's not that obvious so you might have missed it.
    #Team Occult
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thanks, yeah, I probably did miss that feature. Still would like folders with pack icons.
  • pawzsimpawzsim Posts: 22 Member
    I agree. Collections went out with Sims 3. I would love to have those files back.