Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Phone needs family button.

joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I wish there was a quicker way to invite or see family members only on the phone. It would be great if we could have a button just for family that live outside the household. I am tired of scrolling and scrolling through friends and acquaintances trying to find family to invite over. <3

Is there an easier way to do this that I don’t know about?
YmWXbP5.jpg?1

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Yes, please. That would be amazing.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    I AGREE!!! even in the relationships panel, itd be nice for a family only tab!!!
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    This would be so helpful
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    Yes, same here. Miss such a Button too! And I would like to have the possibility, to call someone from another household I know and bring all his vorher familymembers to the Meeting, so I can befriend them!
    For example call the grown up child and meet the spouse and their offspring as well.
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Yes, same here. Miss such a Button too! And I would like to have the possibility, to call someone from another household I know and bring all his vorher familymembers to the Meeting, so I can befriend them!
    For example call the grown up child and meet the spouse and their offspring as well.

I forgot we used to be able to do that in TS2 as well, would definitely like that option back too!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    joleaco wrote: »

I forgot we used to be able to do that in TS2 as well, would definitely like that option back too!

I would like this too. It would be much easier to build relationships between friends and their respective children if we could do this.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    totaly agree 200% on this
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member

I would like this too. It would be much easier to build relationships between friends and their respective children if we could do this.

Yes. All family should show up whether you have met them or not. Some grandparents in my game don't really get to know their grandchildren because they don't show on the phone if you haven't met them, and sometimes I'm too lazy to get my sims to go visit them. :s
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Yes please! That would make me so happy
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member

Yeah, missing the "invite household" button from TS3.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.