Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited November 2019
    Lucas Munch stepped outside his family house to check mail for scholarships and nearly got run over by this teen on a bike!
    (She's my character I'll introduce later)
    ek1xG7B.jpg
    I think it's a hilarious start for my silly University adventures :lol:

UPD

So, Lucas got accepted in Foxbury Disinguished Degrees: Biology (expected) and Villainy (wat?).
    Look at this ray of sunshine, how can he be any kind of villain? :blush:
    Or maybe he could actually.... nevermind! We go for Biology!
    (got scholarship for Gardening and Fishing and also for being distinguished student)
    geWUAJp.jpg
    Lucas stocked up on necessities and by the time he lugged that fridge to the upper floor, his roommate Cameron who's said to be not very social in houshold description was already having a wild party with all sorts of occults.
    MdMYaNF.jpg
    Ok, they can have all the fun they want, but Freya came to check on her bf, which means it's time to check shower woohoo!
    cOhlLrL.jpg
    wVrPy1k.jpg
    Turns ot there was a roomie in the next stall :smiley:
    tf3bHqd.jpg
    And she's not pleased!
    So far it's my worst nightmare - random people, no privacy, complete chaos :lol:
    Might want to do some studies after all...
    FlVKPoh.jpg

Post edited by Morkovka on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Jessica got up early despite singing karaoke quite late. She was so happy. he had a career she loved, a wonderful husband who had been so romantic lately, beautiful children and she lived in the prettiest place in the world.
    cnnx9Mo.png?1

Lets take a moment to appreciate Jessica's house. When I built this I knew nothing about building and this was only my second ever house. The boxy uneven shape, the weird mismatched windows, the entire section on the second floor with no roof (because I didn't know how and have forgotten ever since to add one) and the general ugliness make me look at it fondly and I stick this house in almost every save I make (although it looks so sad next to my well made builds) although I don't make Jess live in it except here. The insides are great and I have renovated them constantly but never outside - it satys the same.

MSKmkbT.png

Family breakfast - I let Bjorn sleep in and everything which follows might not have happened if I had woke him up and then caused him to be tired after wprk so he had come home to sleep as he usually does.

0Mq4OWl.png?1

Jessica then went to perform to try and get that elusive 4th star - it always seems to stall in the same spot for every famous sim. J. Was the bouncer and this screenshot is just to appreciate him in his work uniform.
    Esh9pSv.png?1

Rockin' the room but the microfraction of fame needed to move up was not achieved.
    gARUQnr.png?1
    Jade visited Don to discuss what she was doing about Bjorn and where she lived. She begged him not to do anything just yet as he had agreed to visit and see the issues for himself. Don thinks Jade is being conned by a smooth talker - he knows all the moves - he has used everyone of them in the past.
    q9Vo9Sr.png?1

I love the mildly condescending look Tiffani gives Don - she seems so bright and seems to look at almost all the adults in her life this way.
    oR6lR1q.png?1

Jade decided to wander sadly around Windenburg for a while instead of instantly teleporting to San Myshuno.
    JJwBo1K.png?1

Jade changed out of her work clothes an had a multitasking fail.
    yowwEO5.png

Marcus Flex (who lives in the next apartment with his wife Penny Pizazz and their cute little toddler) decides to come in and try to put the moves on Jade. Jade is rude and tells Marcus to forget it - it didn't happen at Partihaus and its definetely not happening now. She goes into her room to cry it out. Poor Jade on tall dark handsome sims - expectation: billboard guy and reality: Marcus Flex.
    kLKPI5d.png?1

Tiffani follows Marcus out in the hallway and proceeds to tell him the entire life story of Miss Kitty and everything she has done today - she just loves talking about Miss Kitty! (Tiffani: future forum contributor of what happened in my sims game within the sims game today). Marcus gets stressed and uncomfortable. Jade comes out to get Tiffani to go inside.
    g5kVNUL.png?1
    Jade gets Tiffani ready for bed and leaves her to watch TVwhile she has a shower.
    upz3Ix1.png

Marcus comes in the aprtment although noone invites him and he doesn't have a key. He procedes to argue with Tiffani (not sure about what - maybe about factual inaccuracies in her Miss Kitty story).
    X08LlLV.png?1
    Tiffani is calm and logical and Marcus whines and stamps his feet and looks like he is the toddler.
    K74fZ3m.png?1
    The face of a man who realises he has spent a sim hour arguing with a toddler about nothing important and lost the argument! Tiffani's face reflects the realisation that she is doomed to a lifetime of men saying "well actually .... " whenever she speaks because she is pretty and blonde.)
    glugaYC.png?1

Jade spins into her original outfit again because of showering. There is a knock on the door - it is Bjorn. He had a 1/2 way red romance bar with her at the park. While he waited for her to answer the door he got into a flirty mood and the red dropped to 1/4 before she even said come in. Oh dear and I am controlling Jade not Bjorn.
    Dtc6fU9.png?1

All his flirtiness dies when he sees the rat running around near Tiffani.
    CL0VVK8.png?2

Bjorn sees the cockroaches running up the wall, the leaking pipes and smells the undertone of stink from the stained floorboards. He doesn't want Jade or Tiffani living here anymore.
    RRCMHDY.png?1

Tiffani cheers Daddy up by telling him about stupid Uncle Marcus.
    4dE1pcs.png?1
    yOy0OT6.png
    BZZ9Xun.png?1
    F06CiwS.png?1

@sarabeth2984 I took these screenshots before you posted yours and they are very similar to your happy family ones - it made me smile.

He puts Tiffani to bed and comes out and gives Jade the flirty look. There is no red left in their romance bar and they are both in a flirty mood.
    e5CPDQS.png?1
    After how he behaved at the park Jade can't quite believe what is happening (nor can I !) but she looks so hopeful.
    i7UbCkb.png?1

Bjorn makes his move
    Dd3dgui.png?1

and another
    h5Q3UqN.png?2

Jade shows her appreciation of his moves...
    8u748cu.png?1

Then Bjorn gets in her bed and goes to sleep. (Lazy sims are the worst)
    so Jade figure she might sleep too.

Later on the rat woke them both up. (If Bjorn had just gotten Jade a nicer apartment .... sigh)
    Bjorn has a cheeky suggestion for Jade.
    KFM7sA5.png?1

At that moment Eva dropped in (she does have a key) , sees what is about to happen and begins to tell them both off. (She has always been a favourite of mine and my opinion hasn't changed).
    ujVB1WX.png?1

"Don't you get it Jade!" she yells "he's married and means to stay married - have some self respect!"
    H7UynQ0.png?1

änd you Mr moral politician what would your wife and family and all those voters say if they knew you were here with your mistress?"
    NMPehLT.png?1

She then got so angry she stormed off.

Which of course let this continue to happen - he asked her autonomously and I refuse to save him from his own stupidity!
    1hK1zin.png?1
    Oh oh - I forgot to check which thing he asked her - he is a big fan of try for baby.... and she's pregnant. NOOOOOO
    hZYPQdm.png?1

There are multiple reasons why she couldn't be happier
    QhRP35i.png?1

Annd Bjorn - well its complex
    jz3OJYE.png?1
    OsgtVzK.png?1

They stare dreamily at each other all morning
    mOoZuex.png?1

Well the romance guru got Jessica's prediction right I suppose.

Just then Marcus knocks on the door remembering he doesn't have a key and offers to take Jade out to raise a sweat and get her blood pounding (or similar) after what had just happened his probably innocent offer sounded like innuendo. Should have screenshotted the message. (No he is not the romance guru's prediction for Jade - I like him and Penny together.)
    hcKpRzI.png?1

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Just a quick comment post:

@Daephene I loved seeing the muppets in action and it was propably for the best Janice put on some pants LOL. Scooter in game is as sweetas CAS and it made me squee. What was happening ith Ralp - was she not part of the group as she always seems to be doing the wrong moves? How is your gane running - i have been using my vanilla saves and everyone keeps cancelling their cues and snapping into the t pose every few minutes. I hate patch time.(although love the patches.)
    '
    @DeafSimmer oh no how annoying for you. I was really enjoying the new direction the story was taking.

@ryttu3k Love your Jessica / Jade suggestion. It gave me a good laugh and would serve Bjorn right!

@sarabeth2984 I love the Villareal foster situation as always. Go Hugo - I didn't think he would be the sim using autonomous features. It's funny who they pick for themselves. And zi love Bjorn2 and Jade. She really adores Bjorn in my game - I thought maybe she didn't but she goes silly everytime he is near. So I hope they are very happy in your game. Love the hair on Tiffani -that pigtail look is one of my favs.

@Morkovka DU looks so exciting. I love how you have made over Lucas - your bike sim is intriguing. I want to see more :)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Honestly, I have no idea what happened in my game today.

Vlad got abducted by aliens the last time I saw him, that I remember, but I didn't keep playing long enough to find out if he also got pregnant. From the look of things in his house now, I assume that he did... with, um... twenty babies?

zuvielebabysldjmd.png

(Note how all the cribs are empty. I wonder if he and his vampire buddies simply decided to eat the offspring because they weren't equipped to deal with all of them.)
    @Becka28 Thank you! I'm afraid my following gameplay wasn't that exciting, because I passed all the fun stuff and tried to figure out how to actually get that degree :) It's not only a new content, but it's also based on American educational system which I'm not familiar with.
    So far Lucas finished one term with A+ and I'm exhausted lol :lol:
    TRD1EOA.jpg

You can decorate rooms with any draggable objects not just the one sold in kiosk.
    Check out Lucas's Guardian Angel Fish :smiley:
    sQZ6wos.jpg

Rommates are ok I guess: there's one girl who fixes stuff but leaves piles of trash everywhere (not from fixing, just random), another girl who's constantly angry but cleans after everyone (may that's why she's angry) and another one who brings fresh bakery for everyone every day - that last one I like!
    On the downside, they are constantly listening to the radio on max volume which I hate.
    And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, this plum brought a violin that he can't play :weary:
    3ocZbui.jpg
    Lucas was the one who brought the fridge and microwave but ofc everyone was using them.

The dorm is alwasy full of other people: guests, parents, boy/girlfriends.
    Freya practically lived in there, probably because she's both girlfriend and key keeper.
    orB4JDN.jpg

It was a warm day and I took them swimming in the campus lake.
    It was funny with the ducks swimming around :)
    Q0qiWJ8.jpg
    w1YgVFG.jpg

Celebrated his first A+ in the local pub that's very lovely.
    yWboPTh.jpg
    Now I need a break! :smiley:
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Morkovka Thet can swim in the lake!?!😀🤗
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @sarabeth2984 ha, quite literally too, I'm biased so I think they are perfect for eachother I think I'm using that word right.
    That was a very active post, funny how they attract fires I guess you could say, Hugo and her make a cute pair now let's see them last before the drama bug claims them the thread is cursed like that you know lol.
    @Becka28 man she has some sort of life with Bjorn, with his mistress on the side I wonder if he would just toss Jade to the curb when he's bored, that'll show her for being foolish and he's a dog that needs to lose his house mmhmm. Hmm yes feeling snarky today ha, I really like their house though it's a really nice build. I especially like the shape.
    mmkay awesomes out, I don't actually have an update of my own my game unlocked at ten the other night so I had to play with Uni...cause yeah.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.
    @Daephene The eyes are cc I downloaded a long time ago. Will let you know if I find out who made them.

Caliente Romeo
    49045243463_a60bcb724e_c.jpg
    Dalia (generation 3) is the daughter of Adam Vera Le Chien & Katrina Caliente Le Chien.

49051102157_a18e6df6e4_c.jpg
    Dalia is married with Sergio Romeo. A long time ago Sergio lived together with his friend Joaquin Le Chien. Joaquin is Dalia's grandfather.

49050886526_611b570a73_c.jpg
    How Sergio felt when his wife gave birth to quads.

49061402628_066b62c702_c.jpg
    Sergio decorated the christmas tree for winterfest & works hard in his career.

49061402618_6122e6aeca_c.jpg
    Dalia is a freelancer and can work when the kids sleep or play. Very convinient when you have many toddlers in the house.

49061916021_f82eacb3f5_c.jpg
    A trip to the beach in Sulani.

49061405308_b51f439866_c.jpg
    It's cold outside. Let's run inside!

49062138837_97f7a18d5a_c.jpg
    Dalia & Sergio look forward to the day their quads become children. Despite hating children, Sergio managed to spend some time together with his children.

49070704222_c55bf69c0c_c.jpg
    Photographer Dalia had to work together with stylist Hyuna Maria Rocca Pancakes on a project.

49070497416_ac151c25d4_c.jpg
    She had a hard time working together with Izzy Fabulous because he is a celebrity.
    Dalia earned almost 40 000 simelons on all her photo projects.

It's birthday time in Caliente Romeo family.

49070500006_3def6c7815_c.jpg
    Amelia.

49069978873_1abbc43a4c_c.jpg
    Bel.

49070706667_ca95fbd8d0_c.jpg
    Caty.

49069978853_f4d4d4108c_c.jpg
    Dana.

I will now take a break from the Vera family, to explore university.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! :)
    Tony is finally realizing his work has taken too much of his life and time away from Steve and Peter.
    I mean, he knew that for a while. He's just even more torn about Peter after all of that nonsense Nick told him.
    I don’t know if you are inte the US or not but there is black friday and plum monday sales coming up soon. Plus they always have HUGE sales around Christmas and also after the new year. Keep an eye out!
    We have black Fridays where I live too but I'll probably be getting a second-hand computer anyway. :) I just wish this would've happened earlier... We're usually saving up for Christmas in November. Sudden huge costs can be crucial.

@Becka28 I keep rereading your comment over and over again because it's just so incredibly sweet, thank you <3
    I am so sorry about the legacy edition - it sounds a horrible situation and to be parted from the gallery - sob.
    I'm learning to cope with that... :( I'll get a new computer eventually.
    I hope all your saves and tray etc are saved safely.
    Always. I would never want anything to happen to those two folders.
    Can you rent to buy computers where you are?
    Technically I think it's possible, but I'm really not up to it.
    I am getting angry at Tony now when he can see his decisions are hurting Peter - a child he rescued from a bad life, and isn't doing something about it.
    Tony has one huge excuse he's holding on to: it's for the sake of Peter's future. All of the other celebrity kids are getting the best education possible and if Peter falls behind he wont be able to stand out and become a successful famous actor/singer/whoever else he wants to be. (But Tony, who said Peter wants to be famous at all? :/)
    That and also Nick still has the photos and the more time passes the more Tony believes it's completely his fault and nobody can possibly know what happened between him and Thorne.
    Nick is such a great villian he is soooo awful - how he spoke to Steve! How could he!
    Nick really doesn't like Steve. Loyal, fearless and so very patient, he's the only thing that keeps Tony from obeying Nick completely. Nick is trying his hardest to come up with a way to get rid of him.
    Does Nick have a secret thing for Tony? Is that what he hopes to gain?
    I... never thought of that... maybe? :o:D

@DoloresGrey thank you! :blush:
    I feel so sorry for your sims. Peter gets no rest, so does Tony.
    I get that. I'm sorry. :( It's just the way the storyline progresses. Maybe it'd be better if I played on a shorter lifespan.
    Though he could if he wanted to. But does he really? Steve is neglected, Tony basically keeps secrets from him. Then he feels guilty. Also, he writes about his fling or whathever it was into his diary? Like is he out of his mind? Steve can read it anytime!
    You're not entirely wrong about Tony being out of his mind. Tony is way too exhausted to think straight and all of that pressure he gets from nearly anyone he talks to isn't helping either. The journalists want more interviews, the fans want more insights on his life, the celebrities want him to attend every single celebrity event and everyone expects him to wear a smile and look happy while doing all that. He doesn't get to rest even for a second and of course it's driving him insane. Tony can't relax even at home because there are always Steve and Peter who also want his attention while he would much rather just fall on the nearest couch and fall asleep.
    As for the diary - Tony believes it's the only thing that's keeping him from falling apart. Being able to pour all of his problems on paper doesn't make them go away, but at least slightly sorts them out in his head. He hides in his private drawer and even if Steve finds it he'll most likely have enough dignity not to read it.
    Whew, that was a lot of text! Hope I didn't bore you! :sweat_smile:
    Somehow I sense this is not going to end well for the family. If so, I wonder who will Peter end up with.
    Ya think Steve would leave without Peter? 🤔

@Daephene thank you! <3
    Yes, sims lifespans are funny. My sims age four years each time I do a rotation, which gets through only 3.5 seasons.
    I figured 7 years of growth per one sim year would suit me the most because then they have a clean and simple lifespan of 10 sim years (or 840 sim days). Also it sorts out ageing nicely since they can all age up to the next lifestage on the day of the year they were actually born (child at 7, teenager at 14, etc... you get the idea). It used to irritate me so much when my toddlers born in spring became teenagers by winter!
    If I win the lottery I'll send you a new computer. As it is, not much I can do but offer a digital hug.
    Haha, that's very kind of you! Thank you so much. I appreciate digital hugs 🤗

@AlwaysAsking I must say, my sims in your game are incredibly hilarious. :D Has your Peter already aged into a child?

I'm slowly getting over the whole Legacy situation. Sims and lots can be downloaded from tumblr, the new EP isn't my cup of tea anyway. As long as the devs fix that Initialization error thingie I'm okay. I just really hope it gets fixed soon. I haven't played the game for almost a week and now I'm practically craving for it. I've already got the whole plot written out, all of the poses prepared and I can't wait to share where this story goes with all of you. I can't focus on anything else - this sim story became the centre of my hobby life. It's grown into something more than regular gameplay for me - it became an actual project that helps me learn and grow. I'm getting better at writing in English, I'm becoming more confident with the ideas I have and overall thanks to all of you lovely people it's just been a very pleasant experience. I'm usually happy when I get so involved in something, but not being able to go further because of some stupid patch error makes it pure torture for me. :(

"Pa! Pa! It's finally Christmas Eve!"
    The first thing Peter did when he woke up was get his reindeer antlers and rush to hug Pa. He didn't have any school. Or modelling. Or ballet. Today was already to be the best day ever.
    Dkvtc4M.jpg

"Come on, we gotta start making Christmas dinner!"
    "But it's only morning!" Steve laughed.
    "Well we better be done by evening or else! Lets go Pa, lets go Dad, lets gooo!"
    "Alright, alright. But we should at least eat breakfast first. What do you say, Tony? Tony?"
    wmNK2LI.jpg

"But I... I have work." Tony stuttered.
    ai7yJg1.jpg

"Work!?" Peter yelled in disappointment. "Work on Christmas Eve? Pa, don't let him go!"
    "Yeah, that's pretty weird", said Steve, trying to sound calm and resisting the strong urge to strangle Tony's director.
    aIiE8dQ.jpg

Tony sighed. He felt really worn out after that party yesterday. His head was splitting and he just couldn't deal with Peters upcoming tantrum which was bound to happen every second.
    Happy face. Make a happy face. he reminded himself. It's not their fault you have problems, don't you dare ruin Christmas for your family.
    MUif84P.jpg

"Yeah, I have work. But wait till you hear the good news - it's my last day of work. I'm going to be entirely free and we'll be able to do anything we want after I come back."
    gcA3Rbm.jpg

Peter immediately went silent.
    "Really?" he said, sounding quite confused. "Last day, it's your last day?"
    Z1aCaQN.jpg

"Did you hear that Pa? It's Dad's last day! We're going to Sulani, woopie!"
    waWdfJC.jpg

Steve smiled a bit. Those were the happiest news he heard in a long time.
    "Just don't come home too late," he said softly.
    Upz5pnV.jpg

"I wont. Promise," Tony smiled and kissed Peter on the cheek. There was no way he was going to mess this up.
    P5fpgOI.jpg
    More under the cut:
    So! Last day of work. The shooting of the final episode of the season.
    KqqK3M8.jpg

Last day of work. Last day of work. I can do this. Then I'm free. Sulani here we come!
    vJQkgNt.jpg

"Yo Tony!"
    "Last day of work, huh?"
    "Can't believe it myself guys. I am going to miss this."
    "You going on the Christmas party the director is throwing?"
    "Actually, I think I'll pass."
    "Are you insane?? I heard there's going to be lots of delicious drinks!"
    2ehblDG.jpg

One day. One day and then I get a break. God I need a break. Steve needs a break. I can do this. I wont let them down.
    Ylv2qh0.jpg

"So... we're safe? The world is saved?"
    "Absolutely. Good thing I got out of that coma just in time to save the day."
    XyjRm46.jpg

"Yay! I'm so glad it's all over!"
    3uOyJ3E.jpg

"And they all lived happily ever after... until next season!"
    SPcYP8A.jpg

"That's a wrap! Good job everyone! Lets head over to the Christmas party!"
    79Zg5A2.jpg

"No thanks, I'm good. Just gotta get this makeup off me."
    bipURJY.jpg

Meanwhile, Steve and Peter were making sauce for the turkey. They gave their caterer the day off today and decided to make everything by themselves, even though due to their low cooking skills (level 3) it promised to be a disaster.
    0g62PbA.jpg

"It looks awesome," said Peter excitedly.
    "I know, I'm actually impressed!" smiled Steve. "I thought we'd fail hard with this one."
    5Hniquf.jpg

"I hope Dad isn't home too late..."
    GKyH1UB.jpg

"No, no he isn't!" Tony loudly said.
    xfZpPAF.jpg

"Dad!" Peter turned and squealed in delight. "You're back early!"
    "Well what can I say - I tried my best to finish all of takes as quickly as possible and it worked."
    ydXguJb.jpg

"Try what we made, Dad!"
    "Mm, this is delicious."
    Ftv4HQJ.jpg

Tony immediately got involved in the process.
    7McjRba.jpg

Uhh... I'm not sure that's the appropriate way to cook.
    gXeYRaD.jpg

"Hey look - we got a message from Thor! "Merry Christmas! Cannot wait to see you this spring. Also don't make me type anything else because this phone keyboard is too tiny for my fingers", how sweet. Do you remember Thor, Peter?"
    Peter shrugged.
    "A bit. I think he was very loud."
    ptiGXsA.jpg

"Yep, that's our Thor!" Tony smiled.
    o0v7Px8.jpg

Soon the turkey was ready...
    fp9Ym54.jpg

htUhLCK.jpg

Then it was time for Christmas fun! Starting off with a new family photo.
    rDW53lg.jpg

Followed by some songs.
    6txUTIi.jpg

Even Tessa joined in.
    JZqjq6Z.jpg

And then they got out some sparklers!
    vvthmiC.jpg

Peter seemed to be quite apprehensive about them at first.
    "This can start a fire!"
    1BOmPlx.jpg

"Oh Peter, they're completely harmless."
    3R0F6bY.jpg

"Well if you two burn the house down I'm not cleaning that up!"
    gJBLGz7.jpg

And then there was some dancing.
    "This is so much fun!"
    hat4pST.jpg

"You've got to join us, Dad!"
    "Nah. You go ahead, I'm too tired."
    RfcKJRS.jpg

"I bet he just can't dance!" whispered Peter and laughed.
    VBswlS3.jpg

"Oh yeah?"
    "Yeah!"
    "You think I can't dance, huh?" Tony smiled. The radio started playing "Silent Night"...
    WltrLCS.jpg

"I'll just dance with Tessa then," Peter quietly giggled, watching as Tony walked up to Steve and invited him on a dance.
    E5M3QFb.jpg

CIQNRfT.jpg

50ai5iQ.jpg

"Now my turn, dance with meee!"
    P2NcXpZ.jpg

"Oh, that reminds me... shouldn't you be in bed by now?"
    "Nuh-uh!"
    "But Santa Claus wont bring you presents if you don't go to bed."
    XTKYM3S.jpg

"Santa Claus doesn't exist, didn't you know Dad? I'm not going to bed, lets stay up all night!"
    "But Peter Rabbit, you're tired already!"
    "Nooo I'm not! Not tired at all! Not tired, not tired..."
    o70lmBk.jpg

It didn't take Peter long to fall asleep in Tony's arms.
    "They really never go to bed without a fight, do they," smiled Steve.
    DcX9YdC.jpg

"No, they really don't," softly replied Tony. "If only children understood the value of sleep... Come on. Lets get this little guy to bed."
    69zAO3p.jpg

"You sure you don't need any help there?"
    "I'm good, I'm good..."
    H0zqfWP.jpg

He changed Peter in his pyjamas and carefully laid on the bed.
    vE7fWqT.jpg

"There we go..."
    B9wwSP4.jpg

"Didn't even wake up."
    CTAMkDb.jpg

Steve smiled, watching as Tony fussed over tucking Peter in.
    "Hey Tony..."
    Q1LJX0S.jpg

"Mistletoe!"
    sbSsJuE.jpg

h01vCCa.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited November 2019
    fewDOmQ.png

My rich sim family decided to throw a Christmas party and invite their friends and also some neighbours they don't know as well.

She invited the Bjergsens but I guess Bjorn and Clara couldn't make it, their daughters did, though. About halfway through, Elsa starts crying and I don't know why, maybe she missed her parents but she immediately went and sought out her sister Sofia who gave her a hug :D it was really cute

My teen sim Landon then sang Christmas carols with her, I think she's fine now.
    Post edited by jheyjuneice on
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • DoktorBonkDoktorBonk Posts: 30 Member
    My Sim's dog Lilith, who's a black Lhasa Apso, acquired the Fitness skill!! lol I'm pretty sure it's just a bug/glitch, but I found it pretty funny!! I would post a screenshot, but evidently you have to have made a certain amount of posts and have an account older than a day in order to post images, sadly. I was so baffled by seeing that pop up!! I've never had that happen before!
    Turned out ageing was suddenly on in my game dunno how long :/
    It must have happened after the update, at least that's when my calendar got plummed up.
    As far as I can tell I didn't lose anyone essential, casualties are limited to Bob and Eliza Pancakes and Rosie, Heckings' doggo :unamused:
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Koteyka @jheyjuneice how fun that all three of us just played through a Christmas day today. 😁
    Edit: and @Simmelina1 too!

Winterfest at the Zest - Loomis household. It was also Nathan & Cameron's birthday.
    RJcW1lu.png

Did you know that during a birthday event a present pile turns into a birthday present pile? So no-one except for Cameron and Nathan was able to open presents all evening, and they didn't even get their Winterfest achievement "open presents" for it, resulting in the family opening presents at 1:00 in the morning, while dead tired. 😅

Daughter Hannah opening a present.
    EuQdsl0.png

Nathan has a twin sister, Simone. They are/were identical twins.
    Must be odd for identical twins, when one of them transitions to the opposite gender. 🤔
    3EeJJdM.png

Took a cute new screenshot of Nat & Cam in the same spot I took a screenshot when they were teens. \o/
    IBvRaBL.png

Teens one:
    5skiVhn.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Esme studies villainy
    15-11-2019-21-56-02.png
    Emmaline studies IDK how it is called in english but she does robotics
    15-11-2019-21-57-35.png
    and this random guy died on the first robotic meetup
    15-11-2019-23-01-06.png
    15-11-2019-23-01-09.png
    15-11-2019-23-02-06.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Becka28 I didn't play for very long, really, but I didn't have that problem. I'd read about it and was concerned something might happen but so far so good in my game. Hope they get a quick fix for it for you.
    The only thing that was weird when i was playing was that Rolf opted not to join the dance. She just danced by herself. Even though they traveled there as a household and she had the group symbol over her head. But I've never done a group dance with that big of a group before, so I wasn't sure if that was a normal problem with 8 sims.
    Anyway I love them, thanks for making them!
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @DinowCookie Thank you.

First days at Ubrite
    49070063158_d1f607d5fa_c.jpg
    Becca & Julia are excited to start at the university of Britechester.

49070800122_ca21e57564_c.jpg
    Lunch in the cafe and a lot of homework to do.

49070594126_37191f8c33_c.jpg
    49070594111_e1d49aa6ee_c.jpg
    Julia prepare a presentation.

49070594081_9939a5c48d_c.jpg
    Becca toured Britechester on her new bike.

49070594066_de95589f14_c.jpg
    Roommate Jamie joined us to the bar.

49070664498_31d580c931_c.jpg
    49071188376_1a2529e55c_c.jpg
    Juicekeg failure. Both went home in embarressment.

49070664438_0cc22d462a_c.jpg
    The presentation is ready.

49071395472_fe6b407468_c.jpg
    This roommate is friendly towards Julia & Becca.

49071395452_20a7fd66a1_c.jpg
    So they ate lunch together.

49070664363_f85543399d_c.jpg
    Julia & Becca joined the debate guild.

49070664313_a96efef1aa_c.jpg
    Becca watched a movie with 2 roommates.

49071395362_faaff3fbd4_c.jpg
    This girl clean up mess at the dorm.
    On their 3rd day at uni they had their first class.

A message told me their term starts today. Planned to play Julia & Becca for 1 simweek before I played another student. But think I just have to finnish this term with them first.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - It has been, and still more drama to come for them later on.

@DoloresGrey - Yikes for that guy. What a way to start the class.

This has to be the first time I had a long post.

Kat arrived back to the mansion in Newcrest and broke the news to her Mistress about Dylan being with the Lotharios. The Mistress didn't take the news lightly and ordered Kat to call in the members of the Chaotic Orders.
    Kat complained to her husband, Markus, who didn't have time to hear her nagging.
    FtUmINf.png
    boMBKHI.png
    fS3rwZ6.png

The Mistress went to the greenhouse to meet an old friend...
    SV8da2r.png
    ...Ivy Griffin.
    4i8REoN.png

"I've been told that your grandson is with King's son."
    "That's very intriguing. A pair of star-crossed lovers, each in the families who are rivals to one another. What're you planning to do with them, Miss Hell?"
    "I'll have a word with Mr. King."
    d2xXdpl.png
    Mygnx0k.png
    44RbV3Z.png

Miss Hell greeted Raphael (Dylan's father) and Daniela (the alien girl who was scolded by Evangelina at Curtis's workplace).
    "May I have a word with you, Mr. King? This is about your boy."
    "What'd he do this time?"
    A5Y5sOp.png
    bIzveDI.png
    YMN8Iez.png

"Have you not told your son about being with the humans? Not only that but having a relationship with one."
    This infuriated Raphael.
    sjiPCUm.png
    ZGlIcSI.png

Robin (aka Shady Guy) was eavesdropping on their conversation and went to inform Daniela.
    "I don't like this one bit. With those two scheming, it's never good for anyone."
    fTnURYb.png
    BTHEYYH.png
    iADY0Gm.png

"You know what to do."
    RWiFjb3.png

"I thought I told you to have your son get rid of that human!"
    "Sorry, sir, but he said that your son and the guy he was with just upped and left."
    "Well, find them. And if you don't, there will be consequences. You don't want anything bad happening to your family."
    LR8Aatm.png
    E6pZizg.png
    8wBno6o.png

Robin thought of his wife and children.
    "Y..Yes, sir."
    "One more thing: leave Dylan to me. I'll teach that boy a lesson for tarnishing the family name."
    8ogVQJp.png
    ElUDvs2.png
    6m2SOe5.png

Meanwhile, Atlas and Dylan moved to a nice house at a neighborhood in Willow Creek.
    (Finally, I built something! Not as good, but at least I tried.)
    NDu37ey.png
    vm2fsxX.png

"Hope you love it."
    "It's perfect. No more having to live in a box."
    "Just for you, Your Highness."
    zZcEnC5.png
    gdgOY7E.png

A tour of the house
    Also, in later pictures, there might be some changes here and there because I was cleaning out some CC I don't need and lost a few of them.
    Living room, with the dining room.
    OACLj6V.png
    LHRmAjq.png

Kitchen
    IKGEOWX.png

Bedroom
    Don1YFP.png
    sjezKGY.png

Master bathroom
    8PCyyYB.png
    2hv86SI.png

2nd bathroom
    nGxWBXE.png

Art studio/gym
    aJJJQGy.png

First thing the boys did was have a woohoo, and Duchess was fast asleep in the art studio/gym room.
    u1JXul8.png
    JREF7E6.png

Welcome Wagon!
    Atlas got to meet Connor and Nines and Josh.
    Gi6Mxe3.png

Patrick showed up out of nowhere in a puff of smoke.
    MTuzwTH.png

Atlas had a small conversation with the neighbors before heading to work. Even Dylan left to work.
    Make yourselves at home, guys.
    VnB98G6.png

Josh (J Huntington III's great-grandson) just had a nice meal.
    B9doHFI.png

Patrick...um...talking to the shower?
    asCdvDa.png

Duchess meeting the RK Models and doesn't like Nines.
    RWMzXdS.png

Dylan got home later after the Welcome Wagon and was invited over to the Spice Festival with his mother, Carmelita.
    After learning that Dylan's weakness is Withered Stomach, he got harvest some plants. Even the Cowplant berry.
    AX5bUGG.png

Atlas got home from work after getting a promotion and went to the Spice Festival. He tried out the Spicy Curry Challenge and earned a t-shirt. :)
    8lXRHyN.png
    0GBS6MN.png

Dylan then introduced Atlas to his mother.
    "Mom, I want you to meet Atlas, my boyfriend. Atlas, this is my mother, Carmelita."
    "Hi, Mrs. King. It's nice to meet you."
    "So you're the young man who swept my son away."
    "You can say that."
    "He's the one who turned my life around after being with Logan."
    "As long as my Dylan is happy, then I am as well."
    bq71GsG.png
    tDxC0lG.png
    KMAUJG8.png
    oDEQPQf.png
    8jnqwJa.png

Atlas, being the prankster, tricked Dylan with a hand buzzer.
    2JEtPty.png

Atlas and Dylan left the Spice Festival early and went to the San Myshuno Garden.
    "Dylan, we had been together for quite awhile, but I've been falling in love with you more and more each day. After having to deal with your crazy ex, I wanted to treat you better, and I was hoping you would accept this."
    "Accept what?"
    04dCVkX.png
    6ublD07.png

Atlas got down on his knee, much to Dylan's surprise.
    ODeZADy.png
    rRYg8G1.png

"Dylan King, will you marry me?"
    Dylan was beaming with glee.
    "A thousand times yes!"
    Dylan finally got to have his happily ever after...
    mHjJXzy.png
    9Jw4q3p.png
    uDJMztJ.png

...but it won't last that long. >:)
    9L7iL3Y.png
    y92pYLr.png
    z9q0Mfz.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great updates, everyone!
    This thread has to be my favorite thread in the entire forums. :smile: Since I was running a little bit short on time today, I didn't have time to respond to everyone and just reply to my mentions, but I still gave you a like or awesome.

@sarabeth2984 Another great Cassandra/Wolfgang update! The more I read the more I want to pair them up in my game too. Also thanks! I wanted to show just how different the twins are and Nutmeg is a perfect blend into the Freshes, but this update will feature Peach and show exactly how different she is to her brother. Especially, when it comes to romance.

@Daephene LOL I love Wolfgang's reaction to the movie! Hahahaha... Spinach's makeover reveal shouldn't be too long and probably posted this weekend. Oh and after looking at the different user interfaces, I did go with Imgur. It seemed the easiest for me to grasp on how to use it properly. lol

Okay...
    It's finally time for the world famous movie star, Peach Fresh, to get her time in the spotlight.

H4RcENX.png
    While in the makeup chair, getting ready for her sequel film, Peach thought about how happy her brother, Pear, is with Nutmeg and started to think.

RHc8Muj.png
    Thoughts about her non-existing social life kept flying through her mind while filming her scenes, but the director said she did a flawless job as always.

gM5Idex.png
    After wrapping things up, Peach decided to go to a club to unwind and like everywhere she goes she was bombarded with fans. While at the club, she ran into well-known fashion model Milk Shake who asked her out to dinner.

RF365EC.png
    Tired of being lonely, Peach accepted Milk's invite and they attempted to have a quiet dinner, except...

ZiVo1f9.png
    ...they kept getting interupted by his fans throughout their date.

huoEqWa.png
    Since it was really late, she decided to sneek him into the house for some alone time.

jSfzw0z.png
    And things heated up pretty quickly.

Odmdj1b.png
    Milk was a heavy sleeper and never heard Peach's phone ring...

3bCasL8.png
    hulLT15.png
    It was one of her co-stars, Coffee Latte, who was asking her out on date that night!!!
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    2YcaW3O.png
    Since Milk wouldn't wake up, Peach decided to leave him and figured he could let himself out; however, while talking to Coffee she didn't notice that he followed her to Club Slate (nevermind he didn't get dressed! lol)

eNB9arz.png
    Maybe because she's been single for such a longtime, but she didn't hold back with her sexy co-star!

COG7M8j.png
    Everyone in the club watched, including poor Milk Shake (who finally got the hint).

nU70Pa3.png
    In order to avoid a messy scene that might hurt her image, Peach and Coffee headed back to the Fresh house.

8b9uiwj.png
    However, this time she didn't even take the time to go upstairs and took Coffee to the downstairs closet for some fun.

lLlCSm2.png
    Afterwards, she gave Coffee a rose, thanked him for his time, and sent him on his way! LOL

QwzKf8z.png
    The next night, she decided to ask Soda Pop out on a date, he's a famous musician that Peach has become familiar with when working in Del Sol Valley.

oB6ymd7.png
    Once again, while out, fans began to gather and Soda entertained them with an impromptu concert.

hs8rdRA.png
    The couple decided to get some alone time on the balcony, but they were bothered by an "obsessed fan" of Peach's...

FCQajXF.png
    ...So, they went back to the Fresh house for a quick dip in the pool.

Q9OQzAP.png
    Followed by some alone time in her bedroom...

ZYo7NIK.png
    ...and things heated up once more before sending Soda home with a rose too.

9ASwP3B.png
    The next night, Peach accepted an offer from a well-known freelance photographer named Chai Tea.

4RuRsXw.png
    Once again, fans made it impossible for alone time.

k0hbGdz.png
    Which it didn't help that Chai kept posting photos on his Simstagram during their date...

wX1PeF1.png
    ...or that the paparazzi kept following them around the restaurant.

3p5yFAt.png
    Yep, you guessed it... Peach took Chai home and things heated up for her once more and...

ZfXBo0g.png
    hulLT15.png
    Afterwards, she thanked him for his time, his skills, gave him a rose, and sent him away! Hahahaha
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Julissa gave birth to her and J's first child, a boy named Khaos J Huntington III. J loves his son and once he became a toddler spent tons of time with him while also reaching the top of the Gaming Career. He and Julissa spent all their free-time with Khaos making sure he learned valuable skills and grew up happy. They both love being parents and recently had another son who they named Dakota, his full name is Dakota Reign Huntington III. When Dakota was first born, Khaos was very upset and did not want a new sibling. After Dakota aged up into toddler Khaos is finding that he really likes having a sibling. He is helping to teach him too and is spending a lot of time with him. Julissa is a stay-at-home mom so she enjoys watching her boys play, especially since Khaos will be starting school soon. She and J are thinking about trying for one more child. For now though they are content to have their two boys.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'm not going to respond to anything right now, it's late (1:25AM) and i'm heading off to bed. In the meantime i'll leave this tasty little treat in the open and let you all figure out the context of the message until tomorrow. I've been laughing at this one for the past half an hour:

IXXoXVG.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Morkovka oh Lucas, Villainy?! Is there something you're not telling us? But an A+ in his first semester, that's great! (Nooo, not Rosie!! ;_; )

@Becka28 I kind of want to think Tiffani accosted Marcus with Miss Kitty deliberately. "You made my Mum sad! Time to annoy!" Marcus... please don't argue with toddlers... Man, Eva has good timing! ...Or not. Welp, here they go again!

@GrumpyGlowfish ...there is something deeply ominous about a vampire sitting around surrounded by empty cribs!!

@Hoverael oh dear XD Looks like Travis died of laughter at the Humor and Hijinks Festival and Liberty skipped mourning to go straight for checking out Grim?

Still waiting on the S4S update to fix some of my broken CC to get back to my main, but I did do some noCC builds! A Queenslander house (these types of houses!), and a renovation of 17 Culpepper House!
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Greetings!

With the release of Discover University and a pack that allows for some degree of unscripted storytelling, I decided to pick up one of my old legacy families that had a lot of progress and history. Sadly, which I expected, the save file crashed on start-up and refuses to open, no matter what I try to do.

In the original, the family were an influential family that dethroned some of the greats and had their fingers in every type of business. Despite the founder being caught by police and passing away in prison, losing a vast amount of wealth, they were still sound generation after generation. They were very traditional and only boys could rule and, assuming the boy married right, would keep access to the family fortune.

Now, as that is all gone, I need to do some cheating.

Sophia was the result of a ‘fling’ on Sulani with a local that did not seem right. The heat gets to some people. As such, she has been given the Sulani Mana trait as she had it in the original. That is all that I really did for her as I played her a little bit and got her to a decent place.

I am going to use spoilers so that I do not spam this thread.

Sophia McNeal (née Saunders)
    defeb5cade9718f4641a1a7da51bc195.png

Sophia is described as being very attractive, very friendly, and very open to the possibility of kids, having shown her innate trait of being fertile and having a high chance of twins. She is career-minded and works in business, although, due to the fact that she has a son that she is raising herself, she is not as far up the ladder as she should be.

Prone to spending all free time with her son and in her dressing gown, she rarely ever entertains guests.

Arthur McNeal
    0a0b8877617c88e58479960a8cac55c0.png

Arthur is very lazy, hates children, and worked in a dead-end job with a boss that despised him and his work ethic. He was an amazing chef that could have put some of the greats into a panic, he let it go to spend more time on the couch napping.

When he was contacted, while at work, by Judith Ward to come and work for her to cater her event, he promptly quit his job and enjoyed his five seconds of fame. Judith, while still a friend, did not require his services any further, most likely due to farting while in the kitchen and then falling asleep while cooking the cake, and his fame and spotlight vanished quicker than it had appeared.

The worst part? His antics became well-known and his less than appealing appearance, due to weight gain and increased balding, worked against him in landing a job that could last longer than a weekend.

Aurelius Saunders
    3c7891e4c946e15194a07ee1c6a2419f.png

Not many people know who Aurelius’ father is, due to the fact he has no resemblance to Arthur and was around long before his mother met her husband. People giggle and wave it off when his mother claims, quite proudly, that her son’s father is actually Father Winter.

His friendly and cheery demeanour, his love for giving various gifts, and his excitement when Winterfest comes around are all positive signs that maybe this child is the son of Father Winter.

With all that out of the way… let me see with an actual story.
    Our story begins on the birthday of Aurelius. With some aid from his mother.
    fbface7d5503d5d0e9859e86e7c1a28b.png

“That’s it! A big breath!”

And a few seconds later…

891d516e0ecd7e19f388c533aa3a7ed1.png

Being the total fashion icon Sophia is, she was not having her son wear that, heritage proud or no. On another note, I have no idea where those ears come from as they are not in the Create-A-Sim catalogue and, if I remember right, were not for children.

f6499bcf458b3b6c0714f1ab34eb61e8.png

Not perfect, but I am sure Aurelius will grow into his own style soon. It also appears that the constant eating of junk food left him a bit chubby.

However, with the rent late due once more, due to not enough work hours and Arthur still not working, the landlord decided that enough was enough and they had to go. An awful birthday present for Aurelius, but things always had an upside.

b321a4dd0d1ca96b75aee39d1cc14174.png

And that upside was that Aurelius’ old nanny had some space available in her house as she lived alone and offered the family to come and live with her. She also had a radical videogame system that she taught Aurelius to play! Best nanny ever!

7d94d0741d01d219af5c060e67e630c2.png

And some things never change, no matter where you live. I guess that is why they fell in love. They both like to host guests in their sleepwear. Thankfully, Aurelius was in the living room playing videogames with that nanny and did not have to experience this embarrassment.

-

I do not ‘play’ the Sims much, so I have no idea whether it will continue. Who knows!

P.S: Picture quality tanked due to Gyazo and me realising that I took the pictures on high rather than ultra. :(
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2019
    The Goths
    Previously we had to move to Sulani Oasis Springs because we were steadily running out of money. Bella met Emilia and Cassandra went to the park and made friends with Liberty Lee.

11-15-19-12-19-49-AM.png
    While Cassandra was in Sulani, she found a dragon toy, which she gave to Alexander because really she had no use for it. It's cute but the kiddo would probably appreciate it better.
    11-15-19-12-20-43-AM.png
    Bella went to playing with potions in the backyard again. While she didn't learn anything, it was useful in XP (sort of... it feels like spellcaster XP gains went down? Hmm, not sure.)

11-15-19-12-25-50-AM.png
    Bella then went to planting some of the spare magical plants she had lying around to add to the ones Mortimer had planted before he disappeared.

11-15-19-12-48-03-AM.png
    Alexander was enjoying the new monkey bars; they're used to relatively spoilt and lavish lives, but they're making the best of this newfound simplicity.

11-15-19-12-53-48-AM.png
    Alexander asked Cassandra to spray the monster under the bed. She happily obliged. Whatever makes the kiddo feel better and makes it easier for him to sleep at night, really.

11-15-19-12-54-56-AM.png
    They then chatted at the dining room table for a bit.

11-15-19-1-02-07-AM.png
    Bella decided to read to Alexander. (It would've been really cute if those books she was reading him were Mortimer's books, but you know. Can't have everything, he wrote short stories not children's books.)

11-15-19-11-39-47-AM.png
    The three have a talk after dinner together. The kids aren't super thrilled, but they're doing okay.

11-15-19-12-10-15-PM.png
    Cassandra went back to the Magic Realm to train with Morgyn.

11-15-19-12-14-38-PM.png
    They're getting along really well and seem to be making friends at a really rapid pace. Cassandra's also learnt all the Untamed spells for her level, so now it's just the other branches and going up a rank.
    (Morgyn continues to gaze at her like she's precious. He looks at Bella in a similar way, just somehow different. It's odd.)

11-15-19-2-17-32-AM.png
    Bella dropped by while the kids were away, making sure things were kosher and Morgyn knew what he was getting into. He seemed to mostly understand but Bella wonders... Cassandra's a handful in her own way, though she may not cause many waves on purpose.

11-15-19-2-12-48-AM.png
    Emilia was at Magic HQ while she was there, so Bella spent some time talking to her before leaving.

11-15-19-6-35-19-PM.png
    Soon it was Cassandra's birthday! Bella was still at work, so Alexander kept his sister busy until Bella got home and could plan the party. It'd be a small and cosy one, just like Cassandra would likely want it to be.

11-15-19-7-26-24-PM.png
    Incidentally, Morgyn dropped by (he'd also dropped by the night before but everyone were asleep) about an hour before Bella got home. Maybe she said something to him about today's significance...

11-15-19-7-27-36-PM.png
    Alexander got to know him a little. Morgyn seems like that type of friendly to kids person that's trying not to tick anyone off but really has no idea what to do with this small creature is it talking about toys what do I say what -

11-15-19-7-37-52-PM.png
    And here she is, we have our young adult Cassandra! Congratulations to her!!

So here's what happened with her and Morgyn after she aged up.
    11-15-19-7-49-36-PM.png
    They slipped out the back door to sit on this bench and talk for the remaining 3 hours of the birthday party event. At one point Morgyn had to use the bathroom and went and did that and then immediately went right back to this exact spot and went right back to talking to Cassandra like he'd never moved.
    Bella figured out what was up, and wandered over there to chaperone them and make sure they didn't make Alexander start asking awkward questions before 2am. Alexander also went over there because he's a momma's boy and likes talking to Cassandra and Bella. And this new guy wasn't so bad either.

They have almost maxed out friendship and it happened in a very short period of time entirely from their efforts.
    And I'm pretty sure the only reason they weren't flirting with each other, Bella or no Bella, is because I have autonomous random flirting off.

11-15-19-8-28-01-PM.png
    The next morning, it was time to start a new life! Cassandra is excited and also really nervous.

11-15-19-8-43-37-PM.png
    She is now on Oakenstead, because really the only other option was Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest and... no. I think maybe not.

11-15-19-8-46-57-PM.png
    First thing's first, we need food. Cassandra got some chili at the seasons stall.

11-15-19-8-48-26-PM.png
    Liberty came by and said happy belated birthday.

11-15-19-8-58-52-PM.png
    Cassandra needed a shower so we hung out at the gym and then used their showers.

11-15-19-9-05-55-PM.png
    We then went to the park to play violin for tips, partly for the money, and partly for the skill XP so we can start writing and licensing songs. She's almost there.

11-15-19-9-12-15-PM.png
    Malcolm Landgraab met Gemma Charm and seemed... charmed. At least he was leaving Cassandra alone for the most part, for once.

11-15-19-9-28-30-PM.png
    Meanwhile, seems Cassandra's got an extra Watcher...

For anyone that's interested in the full written story version of this, I have the entirety of generation 0 written out and some of generation 1 planned, so I am writing it out for the tail end of NaNoWriMo and will be updating the Goth Legacy site linked in my signature. Only time I'll mention this no worries. May take some time but it'll be worth the wait. I'll still be doing gameplay-only updates here, but the story's a bit different, so, yeah. Seeing gameplay so far before it's added to the story won't really spoil anything.

Happy simming everyone, hope all those having issues with Legacy Edition have their hopes answered and things work out!! I do enjoy seeing everyone's updates and I do read most of them, I'm just a normally very shy bean. (I've been awake for over 36 hours at this point and I'm beyond the point where I'm anything but exhausted rofl.)
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    I'm not going to respond to anything right now, it's late (1:25AM) and i'm heading off to bed. In the meantime i'll leave this tasty little treat in the open and let you all figure out the context of the message until tomorrow. I've been laughing at this one for the past half an hour:

IXXoXVG.png

It looks like Liberty wants to be the next Olive Specter. That's kind of a scary thought. XD
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top