Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LilRebelArt's Creative Corner

LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
Hello!!

So Just to give you a bit of context, I've been an artist for as long as I can remember! All my art is done 100% digitally and I do my art on the side while I still work a normal "9-5" job. I've recently gotten into drawing my Sims so I'll be posting those here to start! I've gotten three drawn so far -- I've started with the moods.

I've Got Shakiah, who's sporting the "general | green" mood, I've got Leeya who's "flirty | pink" mood, Trinity who's "grumpy | red" mood & Candy who is "gloomy | blue" mood. I've got a few more moods coming and then a few more Sim ideas coming as well.

I do also want to point out I do take commissions! If you are interested in having your Sim drawn, please let me know! :)

One other thing is these are NOT High Definition postings of these drawings! I tried to make them small and condense them since I am showing you several of them in one post. If you would like to see the larger artwork, you can find them on my DeviantART & Twitter which will also have any other links to my other social media & sites.

I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to sharing more Sim art with you all!! <3

W54kabbh.jpg

PJYRJanh.jpg

OOMMXN7h.jpg

6KaGcdFh.jpg

dljhcp1.png

Comments

• ZyamanaiZyamanai Posts: 15 Member
    These are beautiful and are so unique! Are you using tablet or desktop to draw them?
  • LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
    Zyamanai wrote: »
    These are beautiful and are so unique! Are you using tablet or desktop to draw them?

Thank you so much! :smiley: I use a digital tablet that hooks up to my laptop to draw. ^^ Though my laptop is on it's last leg, so I'm currently saving all my coins from commissions and all that to eventually get a new computer. The digital tablet I use is a Huion tablet. ^^

dljhcp1.png
  • nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    Oh my god I love the little Plumbob accessories they have!
    nufusims wrote: »
    Oh my god I love the little Plumbob accessories they have!

Thank you!! I thought it was a cute touch! :smiley:
    dljhcp1.png
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    Beautiful! Well done. :)
    Beautiful! Well done. :)

Thank you so much! ^^

dljhcp1.png
    Hello Everyone! Finally got around to doing an inspired mood of one of my Sims! I hope you enjoy! ^^

1R5TOAJ.png

oH3gALnl.png

dljhcp1.png
  • PaddyGoneRoguePaddyGoneRogue Posts: 4 New Member
    holy cow your art work is incredible!

I'm doing my best to learn to draw, but i'm nowhere near this level, haha.
    holy cow your art work is incredible!

I'm doing my best to learn to draw, but i'm nowhere near this level, haha.

Aww thank you so much <3 Drawing takes a long time to learn but if you ever want some help feel free to let me know! I'll be more than happy to help! :)

dljhcp1.png
  • xTriplyxTriply Posts: 1 New Member
    Your art style is beautiful:) I don't think I've ever seen one like it before. Have you ever thought of taking commissions if you don't already?
  • May90May90 Posts: 16 Member
    Great pictures!!
  • Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    Your artwork is awesome!
  • 7d3h7d3h Posts: 36 Member
    Beautiful art! Love the colors
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    Nice, that's a very interesting style you have there.
    @xTriply - Thank you so much! ^^ I currently don't because I don't have a working computer but I am working on fixing that. (I may be doing a fundraiser for a new one.) But I am totally interested in drawing more Sims other than my own. ^^

@Pcom77, @7d3h & @Gguy - Thank you as well! :D

---- That's also why I haven't been posting anything new for anyone who comes to visit!
    Fundraiser idea poll
    dljhcp1.png
    Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know I’m taking commissions to finish my goal for my new iMac! (I’m almost there- $40 to go!) 😊😊 if you are looking for a commission and want to donate, see the link below! 💖💖

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zRz6t9YzJYNpCvqUdr-yD5tu8QYljnW-t5jSvvNdJdU
    dljhcp1.png
  • StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    These are actually BRILLIANT! AMAZING!!!!
    StuStuie wrote: »
    These are actually BRILLIANT! AMAZING!!!!

Thank you!! <3
    dljhcp1.png
    edited February 2020
    >>>>>> updated information <<<<<

Post edited by LilRebelArt on
    dljhcp1.png
    Hey Everyone! Here's a commission I just completed. :) My Commission slots are open, as I am looking to make a few in order to get some travel money to go see my family in the next few weeks for thanksgiving. (Since some green fell through.) :(

VOPh3cdh.jpg
    dljhcp1.png
    Another piece that I did. :) I always loved Padme from the Star-wars Prequels in this outfit. :) I usually don't see too many fan arts in this one.

0a4xoBbh.jpg
    dljhcp1.png
    edited February 2020
    Hey everyone!
    Just a little update on some art. :) No Sim related but figured I'd share again. Just some dnd OC love. My character is Lyra and the owl is her companion, Sir Squeakers. Enjoy!

M4hvk8bl.jpg

9w6HaoYh.png

dljhcp1.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    These are great! Little plumbob idea is very cute, too. Cheers!
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    edited March 2020
    @ArcherDK! Thank you! :smile:
    dljhcp1.png
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you with a few more art pieces! These aren't all of them, but here's just a few. :) Also, EXCITING NEWS! I started posting speed art on my youtube page! If you want to help support and like what you see, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhwxqCOiYM&amp;t=108s

B5E1hfql.jpg

JV2x8J6l.jpg
    dljhcp1.png