Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unpopular opinions on things/features that haven't been added into the game

DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
As the title said, what are your unpopular opinions on something that the game hasn't included, yet people are wanting them?

Mine :
1. I don't care about body hairs.
2. I want preteens/tweens to be added, it's a useful life stage.
3. I don't care about cars to be added, it's too late and the system/game engine looks like it's not made to add cars.
4. I don't want open world, it sounds like it's lagging to me even though I'd never played TS3 (and I'm super bad in multitasking so many Sims/households).

Comments

• Vanesa1118Vanesa1118 Posts: 38 Member
    • I dont want open world (maybe neighborhood)
    • I dont want to free babies, im kinda fine with the way they are now
  • AgrestAgrest Posts: 28 Member
    I also don't care for cars. Don't really see the point of having them in s4, except for decoration.
    I'm also fine with the way the worlds are now. It would be nice if we could edit them to some degree or add lots, but I'm not really bothered about having an open world.
  • crazycleopatracrazycleopatra Posts: 22 Member
    i want open world, more pets like lizard or parrot, cheaper expansion packs, cars, to remove tatoos, more realistic hair like ts3, cruises, to be able to live in selvadorada, hotels, more vacation places, cars, farm pack, horses like ts3, rewind feature, actual construction, and more
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,339 Member
    edited November 2019
    Not interested in body hair, freed babies, firefigthers, burglars (except if they only take money, then I'll take them any day), animated elevators or open world, especially not the last one. I don't get the appeal of it, admittedly.
    Open world introduces travel times and waiting for my sim to walk/cycle/ride takes as much time as going through a loading screen, so what's the advantage? I'd rather watch my sims do interesting things with their transportations, like racing each other, going through obstacle courses, doing stunts on their bikes or tune up their cars.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    • I’m glad we don’t have create-a-stylein TS4. I was never a fan of it
    • While i liked open world, it caused too many bugs for me. At times i do wish we at least had open neighborhoods, but I’m okay with the loading screens
    • I don’t want a farm pack. I would rather have them focus on something else
    • Firemen, policemen and burglars is something i do want back, but i wont be upset if we never get them
    • I’m not sure if i want cars back. I feel like they wouldn’t work well with how most of the worlds look and work
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't want TS4 to be a clone of any of it's predecessors like a lot of other players seem to want because I like it the way it is. I loved TS2 so much when it was the current game but I've moved on from that time and I like that TS4 is different.