December 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Camera controls like Sims 3 on Sims 4?

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been already asked, I tried searching for it.
Is there any mods that would make camera controls on Sims 4 like controls on Sims 3? I have essential tremor, which affects my hands so when playing Sims 4 with wasd controls, I many times have lots of trouble pressing the key I want to. The Sims 3 controls are easier for me since I can just click or press down my mousepad. I don't know if that is even possible to mod but I wanted to ask. I'd really like to play Sims 4 and love it like everyone else does.

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 1,277 Member
    There’s a Sims 3 camera. You just click the camera icon on the top right corner of your screen and select “Sims 3 camera”.
  • minimimumminimimum Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 13
    Dianesims wrote: »
    There’s a Sims 3 camera. You just click the camera icon on the top right corner of your screen and select “Sims 3 camera”.

@Dianesims Is it the same as the blue round button with what you control Sims 3? Like the camera in image here? sims3interface.jpg?w=584
  • DeafSimmerDeafSimmer Posts: 1,100 Member
    You can find that in the options menu.