Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Camera controls like Sims 3 on Sims 4?

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been already asked, I tried searching for it.
Is there any mods that would make camera controls on Sims 4 like controls on Sims 3? I have essential tremor, which affects my hands so when playing Sims 4 with wasd controls, I many times have lots of trouble pressing the key I want to. The Sims 3 controls are easier for me since I can just click or press down my mousepad. I don't know if that is even possible to mod but I wanted to ask. I'd really like to play Sims 4 and love it like everyone else does.

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    There’s a Sims 3 camera. You just click the camera icon on the top right corner of your screen and select “Sims 3 camera”.
  • minimimumminimimum Posts: 26 Member
    edited November 2019
    Dianesims wrote: »
    There’s a Sims 3 camera. You just click the camera icon on the top right corner of your screen and select “Sims 3 camera”.

@Dianesims Is it the same as the blue round button with what you control Sims 3? Like the camera in image here? sims3interface.jpg?w=584
  • minimimumminimimum Posts: 26 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    You can find that in the options menu.

It's not the thing I'm looking for. I'm trying to find control thingy like in 3. With zoom, turn and tilt all in one spot (like in 3 a circle with all controls in it). Even if I put options on in 4, the control to turn left/right is clickable in the up corner with a drag line for zoom but no tilt. So it's not the same. That's why I've been trying to ask if there's a mod for it cause it is not the same.
  • Artsey_CArtsey_C Posts: 6 New Member
    I have a very silly question about controls and I've been watching YouTube videos and reading forums, but I just can't figure this out. If I'm in build mode and have an item selected, how do I change the camera? The < and > rotate the object....but what rotates the camera...like if wanting to place pillars all around the exterior? I'm at a loss!!!