Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Console gallery being online and linked with PC

Lately I played some Sims 4 on my laptop, I picked it up on the sale and I am super happy about that!

Using the gallery I realised how amazing it is! Being able to comment on people's creations and uploading your ones is so nice! I would really love this feature on the PS4 and Xbox since it seems our gallery is offline.. and I would love if the gallery was the same as the PC so PC and console players could use eachother's content!

Comments

• NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I would be satisfied with at least being able to share gallery creations with other people on the same platform. It will probably take time to get approval from Microsoft/Playstation with a gallery that would share across multiple platforms. I would be fine without CC.
  • WyattAWyattA Posts: 1 New Member
    I was just wondering how. This sucks
  • Missjones772Missjones772 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we please have the gallery on ps4
  • KlaudyaKlaudya Posts: 1 New Member
    Y la galería para ps4 para cuando?
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    We're still waiting... :(
  • AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    I don't think it's even coming
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I havd lost faith of us ever getting the gallery.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • SimPancakesSimPancakes Posts: 2 New Member
    If and when it does come, it will probably only be on Xbox, sadly, even though I am on PS4. Sony isn't exactly on board with the whole online thing yet. I don't really think they ever will be.
  • SimPancakesSimPancakes Posts: 2 New Member
    We pay the same amount as PC players, yet we get no mods, cc or even gallery! I get no mods or cc, but why not the gallery?!
  • Dabossladie504Dabossladie504 Posts: 1 New Member
    We pay the same prices as pc and mac users and yet we are treated like the bottom of the food chain when it to comes game updates game packs, mods,cc, and gallery sharing online I think this really ridiculous and unfair to other consoles user’s we want the same as pc and mac users😡
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited October 2019
    Grant a year ago said that they were upgrading the gallery on pc then porting it to the consoles.

He mentioned this at 8:57
    https://youtu.be/fFUm76KtN-g
  • MarshmallowPeepMarshmallowPeep Posts: 1 New Member
    Why can’t we download the packs we got on PC on the PS4? I paid money and I can’t even use them. I have over half of them
  • Awesomesimmer94Awesomesimmer94 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah, we pay the same and we love it just as much as PC/ Mac users yet we are at the bottom. I don’t understand why we can’t just be treated the same!
    No hate, I love TS4💕
  • mzjacqueemzjacquee Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17271478"]Grant a year ago said that they were upgrading the gallery on pc then porting it to the console.

I appreciate this video link and time stamp. I've been trying to understand better about where the progress is at in reference to the gallery for consoles. Thank you.