Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2019
    Cole with full on gray hair! :bawling: I'm not ready to say goodbye to the beginnings of this. Ben and Sofia won't last much longer, I'm afraid.

But hey...that's life, right? And no one has died early so that's something. Especially in this DRAMA filled story! Omg...(well besides Avery but she doesn't count because...CRAZY!)

Looking forward to the next gen! Totally geeking out for it! 🤓
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    The Bachelorette Party was funny. Between Tiramisu and the origin of the Pinky Swears I got a few laughs from that scene alone. I wonder if Noah & Ami's kid knows about the Pinky Swear Origin yet?

Glad you enjoyed it! I laughed at the pinky swears too! I don’t know if Noah’s shared that with Will. But now that Connie knows, it’s just a matter of time! Lol.
    Cole with full on gray hair! :bawling: I'm not ready to say goodbye to the beginnings of this. Ben and Sofia won't last much longer, I'm afraid.

But hey...that's life, right? And no one has died early so that's something. Especially in this DRAMA filled story! Omg...(well besides Avery but she doesn't count because...CRAZY!)

I hear you. It was hard to say goodbye to the original Knight and Day. 😢😢😢. I dread Ben and Sofia. And you’re right, no early deaths....so far.... just sayin’. And yes. Avery doesn’t count - Crazy lady!

I’m glad you’re excited! I am too. I want to see these new kiddos! I am sooo excited! I haven’t seen them yet. Everyone is still preggers!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    The Bachelorette Party was funny. Between Tiramisu and the origin of the Pinky Swears I got a few laughs from that scene alone. I wonder if Noah & Ami's kid knows about the Pinky Swear Origin yet?

Glad you enjoyed it! I laughed at the pinky swears too! I don’t know if Noah’s shared that with Will. But now that Connie knows, it’s just a matter of time! Lol.

Now imagining Will asking his dad if he peed his pants due to a scary Mountain Man in the woods finding them at the dinner table.

I hear you. It was hard to say goodbye to the original Knight and Day. 😢😢😢. I dread Ben and Sofia. And you’re right, no early deaths....so far.... just sayin’. And yes. Avery doesn’t count - Crazy lady!

I’m glad you’re excited! I am too. I want to see these new kiddos! I am sooo excited! I haven’t seen them yet. Everyone is still preggers!

Ugh! The suspense! I love when a nooboo arrives! (And when they pop out to see in CAS what they'll look like.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Now imagining Will asking his dad if he peed his pants due to a scary Mountain Man in the woods finding them at the dinner table.

That would be awesome! Almost all of Noah’s secrets are out...except for ‘head in the hedges’ and “‘blown in the bushes’. Good for Dannie keeping it private.

Ugh! The suspense! I love when a nooboo arrives! (And when they pop out to see in CAS what they'll look like.)

I can’t ever wait to pop them in CAS. I hope I’m able to get to the PC by the weekend and do just that,

Looking forward to NEXT GEN! 😱😱😱
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I thought I was the only one who went into CAS and peeked at what they looked like grown up. Glad I'm not the only impatient spoilery one! :grin:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    When is the next chapter? :bawling: (I know you’ve had a lot going on, so I’m just teasing :P I can wait! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one who went into CAS and peeked at what they looked like grown up. Glad I'm not the only impatient spoilery one! :grin:
    I’m terrible! I love doing that and I get soooo excited! I’m dying right now cause I can’t get to my PC. I want to look sooooo bad!
    When is the next chapter? :bawling: (I know you’ve had a lot going on, so I’m just teasing :P I can wait! :heart:)

Well.... yes I have had a lot. R.L. had to interfere with my hobby time and it went longer than planned. :# But things are beginning to lessen up so I hope we shall have a chapter in less than a week. Crossing my fingers! I wanna see those babies! Soooo bad!
    We’re sooooo excited for it! But no pressure :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    :star::star: Casting Call :star::star:

As promised, I have opened a Casting Call thread for next gen. The link with the rules can be found here.

Please use that thread to post your submissions! We all look forward to seeing them.

<3<3<3 Thanks in advance for providing the Murdicks with more fodder to love, hate, use and abuse. <3<3<3

Runs off to deliver a bunch of new Murdick Nooboos

Hey Ya'll! I'm getting lots of Casting Call submissions! <3 Thanks everyone. <3 That means I will likely cut it off well before the end of November, probably even early next week. But don't worry, I will give a last call.

In the mean time - here are a couple of shots of the next gen - as toddlers!
    4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    OMG total cuteness! The Murdocks sure do make gorgeous nooboos! :heart:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@LJFoxie wrote: »
    OMG total cuteness! The Murdocks sure do make gorgeous nooboos! :heart:

Thanks. <3 I’m in love! Everyone is special to me already. I’m a grandma! :joy:
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey Ya'll! I'm getting lots of Casting Call submissions! <3 Thanks everyone. <3 That means I will likely cut it off well before the end of November, probably even early next week. But don't worry, I will give a last call.

4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

Oh my God! They are adorable but can we have names? I know Samantha but what about the others...
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic

4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

Oh my God! They are adorable but can we have names? I know Samantha but what about the others...

Sure. Samantha Murdick Murdock, Grayson Connor, Tyler Murdock and the twins are Cassandra and Alexandra Conner. <3
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member

4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

Sure. Samantha Murdick Murdock, Grayson Connor, Tyler Murdock and the twins are Cassandra and Alexandra Conner. <3

How many kids did Reagan and Evan have lol
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    @LillyDoves - Reagan and Evan have three and Ryan has two - Taylor will have one.
    Cuteness overload!

So who is the heir??
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Cuteness overload!

So who is the heir??

Hmmmm. Well, that is a good question. :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

You could say Reagan, Ryan and Taylor were all heirs last time. Taylor built a restaurant, Ryan built a gym, and Reagan and Evan are taking over the family business from Ami since Will is going to be an attorney. This might be the last gen - so then it would be everybody! Or it may go one more. I’m collapsing multiple gens into one for both building Newcrest and I’m a lover. So each family has something - squishing the rules as it were - so a lot of things will happen this time - as it sort of did last time.

Once Newcrest is built, then it’ll be over. And you thought you’d get a one word answer! :joy::joy::joy:
    Cuteness overload!

So who is the heir??

Hmmmm. Well, that is a good question. :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

You could say Reagan, Ryan and Taylor were all heirs last time. Taylor built a restaurant, Ryan built a gym, and Reagan and Evan are taking over the family business from Ami since Will is going to be an attorney. This might be the last gen - so then it would be everybody! Or it may go one more. I’m collapsing multiple gens into one for both building Newcrest and I’m a lover. So each family has something - squishing the rules as it were - so a lot of things will happen this time - as it sort of did last time.

Once Newcrest is built, then it’ll be over. And you thought you’d get a one word answer! :joy::joy::joy:

OMG!!!! :scream:

I'm going to hide behind my hand for this gen then. ;) WOW! It'll be an amazing journey! Can't wait to see what you cook up.

SOOOO...that means you have SIX heirs to contend with? Omg...well, if Fangs can do it, so can you. (Although she uses three storylines and melds them together. I guess you could do that with each of the three families--Reagan's, Ryan's and Taylor's)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - Hehe! I’m hiding behind my fingers! :joy::joy: Taylor may not get as much attention as Reagan and Ryan’s kids, since they were truly the Co-heirs, but he will be around. <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

You know the kids at school will call them Murdick just as soon as one of the Murdocks are mean. That name is as legendary as Tiramisu, Pinky Swears, and a certain evil lady most everyone wanted to die in a hole because she was the worst. >:)

4x26XWM.png
    qhfVmnu.png
    oEZMxsV.png
    zY6KwGt.png
    k7fdQom.png
    5z1C1aL.png
    AHpIOR2.png
    UVFPlxW.png
    c0lqeXl.png
    y4Cn56G.png

You know the kids at school will call them Murdick just as soon as one of the Murdocks are mean. That name is as legendary as Tiramisu, Pinky Swears, and a certain evil lady most everyone wanted to die in a hole because she was the worst. >:)

Yep, and I already know which kid it’s gonna be! :joy: