Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wearwolfs!
    Witches!
    Generations!
    Amusement parks!
    Apocalyptic world!
    Zombies are a must!
    Farming!
    Romance pack!
    Another strangerville type pack!
    Fairies!
    Genies!
    Hobbies!
    Dragons!Β 
    But most importantly of all I'd be super happy if they just gave us a pack to focus entirely on
    Togetherness and interactions such as holding hands walking, being about to carry a sleepy child on the hip like a toddler, pillow fights, tag, Marco polo, spin the bottle, imaginary games, cuddling that's actually cuddling in the beds and couches, slow dancing and fast dance, piggy back rides, and carrying other sims, walking toddlers in strollers, family board games, being able to sit on the floor anywhere and have a picnic, teaching kids to ride a bike, toddlers able to crawl, etc. I would love to see those kind of things come to the sims4 more than anything πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited November 2019
    HORSES definately. I am playing the Danish royal legacy, and horses are a big must have. As it is now, I have to take photos within the game and then I have a big work by putting horses and horse waggons in at the right places. Fine carriages to bring my royal sims around the kingdom with nice Frederiksborg horses in front of the carriage would be so nice.
    IZJOIBu.jpg
    BcgG3YO.jpg
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    From a thread I made earlier - Create an Aspiration tool.

I would really love the chance to create our own aspirations. I recently downloaded a modder's custom aspiration, which is based off the Gold Digger one from Sims 2, which I'm looking forward to trying, but I would love the chance to do all of following:
    Replicate more of the aspirations/LTWs from the older games
    Create career-based aspirations
    Easier aspirations for sims who aren't ambitious at all and who just want to focus on everyday life
    Design a sim's 10 year plan focused on a set of goals specific to them.

The option to create our own aspirations per sim would also be a great way to customise aspirations for teens as there are certain things they can't do until they become adults, and give child sims more individuality since they still only have the 4 original aspirations to choose from. Even if you make a child sim a scout, some of the badges are unavailable until they become a teen so it's not the best alternative to focusing on aspirations for a child.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • amithyst32amithyst32 Posts: 8 New Member
    i want the elevators of the past games where i can build them into my homes.i want the spiral stair cases of the past games.i want arrows to go up and down my items to get them easier since the bar can be a bit off when i am trying to get to something i want to pick in items in build mode.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    For those who wanted an option not to use the schools, there are mods for that and they work really well, and I have found them to be true to life both ways: when kids are in school in the Sims4, as in real life, they spend their whole day there with no skill gain, and must try to carve skill-building time out of what is left between eating, bathing, and sleeping, in addition to homework, which gets them grades, not skills.

When they do not attend the schools, they spend their day building skills, studying in a formal textbook manner by "do homework" or by hands-on activities like painting, playing instruments, dancing, doing science experiments, reading books, using the computer to research, etc. And they have plenty of time and energy to keep needs met and make progress on aspirations.

In either scenario, parents or another designated adult can tutor or "help with homework" so that's true to life also.

So, both options are pretty realistic. But not using the schools requires some mods I mentioned in the Gameplay Mods section along with all the other mods I am using.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    I'd like to see parrots as pets, maybe as an update to the pets stuff pack. And the ghost creation button suggestion from above also sounds very nice.
  • batmanreptarbatmanreptar Posts: 12 New Member
    Hoooow about instead of your "new" poll you are going to do, you release a public apology for wasting our time and money. This is ridiculous. Most of the things that are going to be on that poll COULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY WITH STUFF YOU HAVE ALREADY RELEASED. Like the 10$ fitness pack we stupidly bought and paid for. Or the 20$ spa day pack. So how about instead of your "new" poll, you give us the art stuff and activities pack, and you release the rest for free with an apology for selling us half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 games. Seriously. You have the audacity to ask us to keep paying for your half done packs when you could actually take the time to plan them out, give us our moneys worth, and ask us for NEW ideas. I am about to stop supporting this franchise because this is ridiculous. Fitness watches shpuld have been released with the crap pack that came with headphones! Vegan trait? Are you kidding me? You are just re skinning the vegetarian trait, FOH. RELEASE THOSE FREE FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU CROOKS HAVE TAKEN BECAUSE THE SIMS 4 STILL SUCKS. Have your devs go back and play sims 2 and 3 and bring us some real games. Until then, idk 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you guys are doing anymore. Y'all are just greedy.
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Not so much what i want in game more of what i want out of game,and that is admire surroundings...this is annoying as hell please tone it down or get rid of it .....please.....
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I really want some basic, everyday clothing.

I think we need a new pair of male jeans (or two. or three.)
    Something like a simple pair of levi's. No rips, no stripes, no rolled up bottoms, not too skinny or lose. Just a nice pair of straight fit jeans that come in a variety of neutral colors. Something that you could put on a young guy, or a 55 year old dad and it wouldn't look weird either way.

1qmaI4k.jpg

I'd like some simple t-shirts for females. LOTS of Solids, and some with graphics with different simlish phrases and designs on them would be nice. Something slouchy that would be good to sleep in

vQaY2Wp.jpg

Also, more plain colored high waisted leggings would be good. Simple long hair styles, some straight, some with waves... more afros for females with detailed texture like you've been doing. I'd also like some messy buns and ponytails.

I also want allll the pajamas and the ability to keep your sims in pajamas all day without them changing, lol.

Basically stuff you'd see on your everyday human that's just thrown something on to go to taco bell.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    I would like to see the newspaper come back for our Elders please.
    β€ž - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - β€œ

• HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    OK:
    - Career: Counselor, Psychologist (adult branch), Family Therapist (children and relationship branch), Consulting a very specialized SIM for several sessions may result in Trait change options. ( Bonus Pet owners: pets trait change, Bonus Fame owners: Quirk change)
    - Worlds: Alpine Winter (maybe Vacation only), Japan/Korea, Greece
    - British food for Uni: Fish and Chips, Chips and Cheese, Cooked Breakfast
    - Bunk beds
    - Spiral staircase
    - VERY IMPORTANT: Game options: Disallow autonomous video gaming, social networking and web browsing; Game options: Change season; Game options: no supernatural XY, no mascot, no robot
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Things I'd like to see:
    * Bugs fixed- my sim actually stops jogging when I tell him/her to stop.
    * more skin color choices that don't have a yellow undertone
    * a couple of long, sexy hair styles for females
    * more natural hair color options to choose from, would love a light red with darker strands of auburn mixed in
    * hair styles that allow me to combine/choose 3 colors, even from the limited color palette we have now. I'd love to be able to create a "strawberry blonde" or a russet brunette hair color.
    * leg hair for males
    * add 2 or 3 minor personality traits to choose from. Such as a couple of very specific binary personality traits that we can choose for our Sims and the choice actually affects game play. For example your Sim either does or does not like cats. Or your Sim does not like the dark. Or your Sim will not eat anything green. Or your Sim does not like jokes/pranks.
    * Offer us the option to play with more control over how diverse the multi-cultural environment is. For example, first and last surnames from other cultures can be capped off at preset percentages for each world. Players could choose how "diverse" they want Willow Creek to be vs San Myshuno.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Occult Eyes still need to be fixed PLEASE!!!
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My #1 thing would be an attraction system. A close 2nd would be the option to offer to drink to a vampire.
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    How about this, an option to graduate high school early........???
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    > @DeafSimmer said:
    > How about the developers at EAxis stop with their greed, rushing out lackluster packs, and recycling features we already have in-game, go play the Sims 2 and Sims 3, and then come back with something that would finally improve this current iteration? Also, instead of pushing out a dozen more stuff packs, why not combine them with future game packs/expansion packs? When I had seen the trailer for the Sims 4 back in 2014, I thought it would be a combination of Sims 2 and Sims 3. Instead, we got a lack of content.
    >
    > All that aside, there were still some issues in Sims 4 that needed to be fixed... such as game-breaking bugs, a complete lack of traits, and the flawed emotion system.

I agree.....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    On the gallery under "Packs" you can select the packs you have while browsing creations.
    But I would definitely appreciate the option to select for gallery creations which -exclusively- were made with only the base game and packs you have. So that anything on the list is something you can download without missing items.
    Filtering out all the creations which have the green "This Gallery item was created using purchased, free or promotional content that you do not own." thingy.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • AzzureRainAzzureRain Posts: 11 New Member
    This is my first time posting here. I don't know if you actually take anything into consideration. But I got Sims 4: University. I'm enjoying it. It took me almost a sim week to get my robotic up enough and all the stuff built to make a servo. Servos are pretty cool. But I am somewhat disappointed in their extreme lack of customization? Plumbots had A LOT of customization. I don't think sims 1, or sims 2 servos did but to be fair that was a whole other game with limitations so I can expect that. But a big part of sims is making your sim look cool. And currently the only way to visually distinguish my servo from every other servo is one of 6 colour options. Which yes is better than nothing but it is still somewhat disappointing. I was hoping for something more like plumbots. Or better yet being able to be like that AND wear their own clothes and such. Would've been nice to have an option to look like the old sims 2 servos who I loved the appearance of. My proposed solution should be relatively easy? I'm not sure how hard it would be to code but it'd be easier then creating completely new assets and the code for it already exists.

Basically I want a "holographic projection" ability for servo's which would work much the same way as an alien disguise does. This would give us a human sim appearance to work with while still having servo needs/abilities. I do like the gameplay of the servo quite a bit although I feel like their recharge is slower than a sims sleeping to go up. I think it's cool they can modify their own traits at will which is kind of realistic as they're programmable robots. I like the whole hidden skill where the more they improve themselves as a "person" the more they can self upgrade and get other traits. I like that they can turn themselves into a walking talking radio. So this isn't a pure jab. There is a lot I like about a Servo but it sucks to put in all that work and they have next to no cosmetic options. I find the holographic projection concept would be a relatively easy way to give them customization without adding in new colours or assets. Although it'd be harder and I don't expect it being able to color wheal them like you can pets would be nice. One tiny thing about the gameplay I didn't like is while the sim who made the servo is listed at "creator" they aren't considered a parent. I was hoping to make a family tree of servos. But I also get it because this way you can romance your servo. Still would be nice if you could "Adopt as child" your servo. At current a servo can never be a child. They can have children via adoption or marriage but not be someone's child.

TL;DR: Give servo's a "holographic projection" ability which would function like an alien disguise. Perhaps a reward for enhancement level 10?
    Also I haven't tested it but I heard that Servo's can't become ghosts? When they die they're perma dead? I'd be thrilled if you allowed servos to become ghosts after they die, please.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    I'd also like an "ask to repair" interaction where sims can ask non-played friends and family to repair objects for them. 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Oh one more thing. Please allow us to change servo gender. We can change sim gender when we go into "change sim". Please allow us to do that there, or under the servo command like we can with their name. Thank you.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    @EA_Mage I like to see the Zodiac sign as like in Sims 2 for the Sims 4 CAS. I'm getting tried of modders making zodiac traits. I wish the zodiac signs can me fixed and altered to fit in the style that Sims 4 really as it is. https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Zodiac_sign

I also want the Hobby and Interest back as well
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Interest

This might be more of a bug? But it is impossible for Servo's to complete the fitness aspiration because they can't ever push the limits because they do not fatigue.
    I would like PlantSim to be a proper life state rather than just a 5 day moodlet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top