Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't wait who's with me????

Doing my countdown to midnight. I loved sending my Sims to collage in sims 3 so much this is the one pack I am waiting for so much. On that note quick question dose anyone know if it will be ready to go at midnight? If so I am eastern time zone so am I waiting until 0:00 or 03:00?

Comments

• Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Expansion pack usually release at midnight eastern time! I’m so excited!
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    My mom got me the pack as an early Christmas present and it arrived early. It’s causing me pain having to look at the cover, but knowing i can’t play until tomorrow

I kinda wanna take the day off tomorrow to play, but that would definitely be a bad idea
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    For EST, we’ll be waiting for 0:00. Once it’s midnight it will unlock
  • simhaesimhae Posts: 3 New Member
    Ugggh I can't wait. I preordered from Target and just got a notification that it won't arrive for another week and I'm dyingggg
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    simhae wrote: »
    Ugggh I can't wait. I preordered from Target and just got a notification that it won't arrive for another week and I'm dyingggg

i got it on sale at target to, worth the wait for nearly half the price tbh
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm excited for the cas items more than anything. :D
  • frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I'm excited for the cas items more than anything. :D

This is my wife's play style right here. She see is there is a new x-pac, and goes for the new CAS items, if she does not like them she is like nope don't need it lol.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Do you guys think this EP will be half priced when Black Friday arrives? I really want to buy it but Black Friday is only two weeks away so I'm not quite sure what to do yet. It'll only be two weeks old when it's Black Friday so perhaps it won't be on sale? Did anyone happen to buy a pack last year when there was a sale going on?
    Iirc last year other EP’s were on sale, not the one that released. You can wait to see if it’ll be on sale, but I’ve only seen a game that did really bad go on sale right away...Fallout 76. I doubt this pack will go on sale though right away.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    When can we play it? I thought for EXP we could play them early if pre-order but still has not downloaded
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Faberries wrote: »
    My mom got me the pack as an early Christmas present and it arrived early. It’s causing me pain having to look at the cover, but knowing i can’t play until tomorrow

I kinda wanna take the day off tomorrow to play, but that would definitely be a bad idea

LOL Me too! (about wanting to take the day off to play the Sims :) )
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    When can we play it? I thought for EXP we could play them early if pre-order but still has not downloaded

Nope, check your origin to see when it’ll unlock. Est is midnight and pst 9pm
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Iirc last year other EP’s were on sale, not the one that released. You can wait to see if it’ll be on sale, but I’ve only seen a game that did really bad go on sale right away...Fallout 76. I doubt this pack will go on sale though right away.

I might as well just buy it now if that's the case, no point in impatiently waiting for another two weeks then! Thanks!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Trying to resist the urge to buy it right away instead of waiting for a sale!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »

Nope, check your origin to see when it’ll unlock. Est is midnight and pst 9pm

oh okay thank you, i was just confused then, thanks much
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    These past few weeks I have felt the following:
    -Distrust that this EP would be good, after a year of content that felt so weak and disappointing
    -Frustration with TS4, causing me to play TS3 for as long as I could take before regaining the perspective that I do like TS4 better for many reasons, despite its shortcomings
    -Cautious optimism that this EP might be alright from what I saw on the livestream
    -Relief that I might actually be impressed when there was more to see than just what they streamed, bringing the full picture together in my mind
    -Anticipation of enjoying the university experience
    -Gratitude for a big patch that proved to me that they’re listening to our concerns
    -Excitement over the release to the extent that I just took a nap so I can play the EP after midnight tonight
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2019
    I haven't been this excited for awhile for a sims 4 game. I have off tomorrow 😏😁
    I personally think it looks good. Maybe the best sims 4 game so far. I did like seasons too, but this has ROOMMATES.