Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am willing to wait for Discover University! I'm so sad right now!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    momboqueen wrote: »
    Attention seeker.

Rude.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Honest. Lol
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Why are you so obsessed with radio stations anyway?? It's getting quite annoying.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait, is there any new radio station that's gonna be added into the pack?
    We are getting more hip hop songs, which was originally a station that came with Get Famous but has now been added to the base game (with different songs, apparently.)
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    Why are you so obsessed with radio stations anyway?? It's getting quite annoying.
    Don’t talk to me like that, because it’s my job to tell every simmers to think about what radio stations will be for the upcoming packs, and you know that music is my favorite thing, OK? Don’t be rude to me without me knowing about it! That is disrespectful, I’m with my family and friends!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    All of you need to stop being bullies. Jeremia isn’t hurting anyone. If you don’t want to see their posts about radio stations, then don’t click on it! Simple as that! 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yeah guys! Just like AquaGamer says! If y’all about to be all hateful to me, I’m calling the moderators to delete all your hateful comments! OK? So stop that!! Moderators, if you see any hateful comments, make sure you delete them, cause I don’t want my thread to be all messed up!