Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the Let Me Explain! game

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Let me explain! I get paid to make viral YouTube videos and pretend cars are SO the thing right now.

I threw my computer out the window.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Let Me Explain! I had the sudden urge to see how gravity works!

Rather than drink tea, I like to put my entire head in a bucket of tea and try to absorb the tea through my head. While it's still hot.
    Unicornz wrote: »
    Let me explain! I want the co-workers' to enjoy my chocolate pudding!

Good answer! B)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Let me explain, I want the tea to absorb into my hair as I heard that it can strengthen, and give your hair a natural glossy shine.

I am currently recreating the entirety of Romeo and Juliet using belly button fluff and ear wax only.
  • AngelaPlaysTheSimsAngelaPlaysTheSims Posts: 29 New Member
    Let me explain, I am very passionate about Romeo and Juliet, and wanted to recreate the play but I didn’t have enough money to do anything, so my best friend, said that we could talk to her friend Chuck about getting something for play. Unfortunately with the money we had all Chuck could give us was belly button fluff and ear wax.

I am currently hiding a live baby elephant in my neighbors house, who, by the way, I have never met.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Let me explain! My neighbor is the San Diego zoo, and I guarantee, he will not even notice.

I just drank a quart of soy sauce.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Let me explain! I mistook it for Coca Cola! It was quite tasty though..
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Let me explain! The properties of soy sauce are a delectable mystery.

I'm reading a trashy romance.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Let me explain! I enjoy it.

I saw a goose that was walking a dog.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Let me explain-It was my neighbor testing out their Halloween costume for next year, and she liked it so much she just decided to wear it all the time. She really likes to mess with people.

I bought a zillion cloth napkins on Amazon.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Let me explain! I'm going to tie them all together to throw out the window as a means of escape from a place dominated by the suffocating propriety of matched table settings.

I woke up with a minotaur.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Lemme explain, it was a sleepover. The dude knows how to make a great dip for chips.
    Oh, also Medusa was there.

I frequently steal from my neighbors fridge
    EMrBkJP.png
    Let me explain-they always leave random food on the porch or scattered in the yard. I've asked them to stop numerous times but they don't listen and it drives me crazy! So I thought I'd drive them crazy in return.

I baked loads of fruitcake and left it in random public places.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • StarsAlign16StarsAlign16 Posts: 34 Member
    Let me explain! i was leaving them there for other people as a good deed.

I also leave money with it
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    Let me explain! It's because Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are my parents.

I drove my car into the sea..
    Let me explain! I discovered a ticking bomb in it while driving along the coast, and shoved a heavy textbook onto the accelerator and leapt out at the last minute, as my best option for containing the blast!

I ate three grilled cheese sandwiches in one sitting...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Let moi explique. My family was being held hostage by a massive sentient grilled cheese that wanted his enemy and his family dead.
    I had no choice, now hand me his grandmother I need to dispose of her.

I taped myself to my neighbor's bedroom ceiling
    EMrBkJP.png
    @Vampris, I love the way you think! : :D

Lemme explain: my neighbor wanted a very special photo shoot, and I had to tape myself to the ceiling to get the right angle and distance. It was for ART!

I sat down at a restaurant in sopping wet clothes.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    Let me explain!

My washer-drier is faulty and I had set the clothes to be cleaned while I was at work, in time for my date. I simply had nothing else that was appropriate, so I put on what was in the wash. I guess it didn't drain as well as I'd have liked...

I was caught going through customs with a goldfish-in-a-bag in my pocket.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
    Let me explain! It was a gift for my niece. But a good thing customs found it, because I hadn't captured 3X more air than water in the bag, thus the fish would have arrived dead. Fearing what other impossibly ignorant things I might be capable of, they then searched....everywhere...for more fish.

I woke up in a locked mall at 3 a.m.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Let me explain; at the last minute you remembered You needed to get cat-food for your cat since he goes homicidal if you don’t feed him promptly at five in the morning. When you got to the mall and Walmart there was only about six minutes left until closing. You managed to get the cat food but as you got the cat food down from the top shelf at the pet food section ; there was a commotion at the store by a set of psychopaths who wanted free bowling balls. Security was called and while these bowling ball thieves made their escape they left a few lying around various aisles. You also remembered you had to pick up milk too for your cat and headed to the back of the store to grab the milk when you tripped over a bowling ball that just happened to be right where the stock room was. you fell and hit you head against the wall and knocked yourself out. Evidently the staff was too rattled to conduct a store walk so nobody discovered you lying there. You wake up and look at your watch and its three in the morning. You are in a locked Walmart in the mall and you won’t be able to get out before six o’clock. . Your cat is beyond annoyed and is going to kill you.

There’s a rattlesnake in my bedroom and I’m afraid to get off the bed; how did it get there?!!!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Let me explain! I dreamed that there was a mouse in my room and I got a snake in there to eat the mouse. It wasn't a dream. Help!

I have a phobia of snowshoes.

Let me explain-I hurt myself badly in a previous life with a pair of snowshoes and died from the injuries. I was reincarnated with this fear.

I can hiccup the alphabet on command.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Let me explain; you used to be a primary schoolteacher prior to contracting a case of Intractable Singultus. So unfortunately every time you have to teach the alphabet well you hiccup your way through it.

I’m missing my turtle. After I looked in the oven I found I have turtle soufflé.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Let me explain! He was helping me with supper!

I slept for twelve hours straight.

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Let me explain! I was recently up for 72 hours straight, and I needed the rest.

I've never played any of The Sims games.
    funny-gifs20.gif