Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think this is?

124...Next

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2019
    Maybe the sim fell off a horse?

I mean, with the more horse coding in the game added recently. I wouldn't be surprised if the next gamepack is about horses.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019
    rudy8292 wrote: »

I mean, with the more horse coding in the game added recently. I wouldn't be surprised if the next gamepack is about horses.

Not and land on his face and chest. Been riding over 60 years and never saw anyone fall on their face riding. Jumping hurdles and trenches maybe but he's not in proper head gear for one, no crop, and you'd see them all around. Christopher Reeves broke his neck I heard jumping trenches and hurdles on his horse without proper gear - Maybe playing polo, but again no helmet for one, never mind no polo gear, and the horse would be right there. I'd guess nothing to do with horses. I think he was trying something sporty - track, running hurdles, or trying to build speed to make a big jump i forget what they call that - and instead got clumsy and fell, or some other sim played a prank and tripped him. Probably humiliated him. Maybe he was usually some kind of track star or the like. In his face he does look rightly humiliated.

I am probably so wrong it isn't even funny. I am lousy at this I think. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »

Not and land on his face and chest. Been riding over 60 years and never saw anyone fall on their face riding. Jumping hurdles and trenches maybe but he's not in proper head gear for one, no crop, and you'd see them all around. Christopher Reeves broke his neck I heard jumping trenches and hurdles on his horse without proper gear - Maybe playing polo, but again no helmet for one, never mind no polo gear, and the horse would be right there. I'd guess nothing to do with horses. I think he was trying something sporty - track, running hurdles, or trying to build speed to make a big jump i forget what they call that - and instead got clumsy and fell, or some other sim played a prank and tripped him. Probably humiliated him. Maybe he was usually some kind of track star or the like. In his face he does look rightly humiliated.

It's not like they are going to share the horse riding attire and the helmet. That would obviously give it all away instantly.

We'll see, but my bets are on horses at the moment.

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2019

I agree. Added with the waterfall hint, I think it's very likely to be horses. Unicorns in TS3 were often found near waterfalls.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Maybe he was being thrown out from the UFO and become a Time Traveler? He looked pretty shocked & dirty too.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    We never did get anything like this in the patch! He seemed to imply it wasn't in University too. Hmmmm. Only thing I can think of is maybe it comes in the December patch??!
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

This is the Sims though and they havent really gone for realism in this version of the series lol I could see them making them fall off that way just because it's more cartoony. Sims fall off brooms in ways that make me think "youd be paralyzed right now probably" too lol I also think the same thing during magic duels when they get lifted up in the air and thrown on the ground rather brutally
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I noticed that they seem to have made a Sim of Steve Jobs to sit in front of a desk on the main menu since the November patch with info. He couldn't be the "one more thing" on his own, could he? He is the origin of the quotation.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Has this been figured out yet? Or did we all just forget
    Has this been figured out yet? Or did we all just forget

Nope.
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    Help i've fallen and I can't get up.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I loved that picture. He looked like he was trying to swim on the ground like a merman lol.