Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Prize claimed!

Comments

• LoyalHufflepuffLoyalHufflepuff Posts: 3 New Member
    I will send my sim to Foxbury Institute first! Good luck everyone and thanks so much for doing this!
  • saiedensaieden Posts: 60 Member
    University of Britechester for Literature (hopefully she can get into that distinguished degree)
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    As a minion of her friend @AlphaFen, my sim will be sent to University of Britechester. She will need a traditional education to fulfill her minionly duties.

In all seriousness though, thank you so very much for hosting this giveaway.
  • devilchild803devilchild803 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm really tempted to send my sims to University of Britechester first.
  • ben10ben10 Posts: 25 Member
    I will be sending my sim to University of Britechester. Going for distinguished degree in fine art, plus I have soft spot for romanesque and gothic architecture.
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    My sim will join University of Britechester. She will definitely become good friends with the promo sims from DU.

Thank you & good luck everyone.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    I will send my sim to the Foxbury Institute. Why? Because it is a much more modern institution and it has more focus on technology :)

Thank you for hosting this giveaway Meaganjoe <3
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Exclusiveee7Exclusiveee7 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have twins that I’m Sending One to Britechester and one to Foxbury. I will be using the stay at home option to make that possible !
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    University of Britechester for most sims. I like the look of it better.
  • MoriGelopiMoriGelopi Posts: 779 Member
    I think I will be sending my super sim to University of Britechester. Seems like a fun place.
  • BathsaltsBathsalts Posts: 1 New Member
    I am sending Hana Niita to Foxbury Institute - She is excited rise and grind!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Britechester and thank you.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    University of Britechester!

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to everyone!
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I will be sending my sim to the University of Britechester.

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck everyone! :)
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I will choose Foxbury Institute just because the wave logo. B)
  • Laurenb0291Laurenb0291 Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims will be going to University of Britechester! I want to live my dreams of being in an Ivy League school haha! Thank you for this opportunity!
  • NatBNatB Posts: 1 New Member
    I'll be sending my simself to Foxbury Institute to study Biology like I did :)
  • ciaarruhhciaarruhh Posts: 1 New Member
    University of Britechester!! Can’t wait to play with a regular-degular family sending their oldest off to college!! Can’t wait!
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    University of Britechester! I love the look of historical campuses, and that its distinguished degrees include art and literature.

Thank you for the giveaway!
    a63ftuN.png
  • TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2019
    University of Britechester of course, I personally prefer the more historical aesthetic and the fact it's mascot is a Dragon.
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    I'll send my sim to the University of Britechester.
  • xxamberroxxxxamberroxx Posts: 2 New Member
    Physics at Foxbury Institute.
    Thanks @MeaganJo for doing this giveaway and good luck to everyone!
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited November 2019
    Britechester there is something about it that intrigues me. Thank you for doing this!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    University of Britechester

This is my first pick. Thank You for the opportunity.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    My first sim will go to University of Britechester. I will send Sofia Bjergsen as soon as I age her up to obtain a distinguished degree in Fine Arts.