Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can teens go to uni?

Can we send teens? Or do they have to be young adults?

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    No. Only young adults, adults and elders can study at university.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    lienne11lienne11 Posts: 192 Member
    No. Only young adults, adults and elders can study at university.

I thought as much. Man, now I have to play my teen for a minute so he can become a young adult
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    You can only send young adults. If I remember correctly from Sims 4 Discover University live stream.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    james64468 wrote: »
    You can only send young adults. If I remember correctly from Sims 4 Discover University live stream.

No. Young adults through elders.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Teens can visit Uni though to see which one they want to go to. I don’t know how it works though.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2019
    No but I think they can apply a week or so before aging up, so at least they're engaged in the process. I hope it actually works as intended and/or that I didn't misunderstand them ;)
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    james64468 wrote: »

No. Young adults through elders.

I was putting it short hand. not long hand.
  • Options
    lienne11lienne11 Posts: 192 Member
    Can we send teens? Or do they have to be young adults?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    They have to be young adults.

From the Q&A with SimGurus:
    Do the unis have open day type events for teens to explore and decide their future?
    Teen Sims may visit the university campus and all its buildings, but there are no specific open day/recruitment events for teens.

How can teens prepare for university?
    Teens can prepare for university by increasing their Skills and applying for scholarships. Teens can also apply to university a bit early, allowing them to enroll right when they age up to YA and become eligible to.

How/when do sims apply for uni? Can you apply for both unis and wait to choose or do you have to choose before applying? Can you be offered a university place or scholarship without even applying if you have high skills/grade etc? (e.g, a teacher applied on your behalf)
    Sims can start applying to universities about a week before they age up into a Young Adult. Every application goes to both universities and you may choose which university and which degree to pursue once your Sim gets their acceptance letter. Sims will need to apply before they can enroll in university classes but may be offered scholarships they didn’t apply for if they are accepted into enough distinguished degrees.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OGsimOGsim Posts: 1 New Member
    so the shift & click on the sim cheat has a forced enter into university option. think you have to be another sim & then click the teen.
  • Options
    jeanjohnsonjeanjohnson Posts: 1 New Member
    here is a mod, lets teen go https://www.patreon.com/posts/university-teens-31714934