Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Stuff Pack Do You Want Next?

13...Next

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Maed wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Certainly not The Sims 4: Time to Knit.

I've been starting to think I'm the only one that doesn't want to make my sims knit. I'd rather have Science & Technology for all the items I've been waiting years for or Happy Haunts for the spooky freelancer careers.

Happy Haunts would be my preference with Science & Tech a respectable second. However, this is the community that went all in on Eco Living and then strong-armed it into a laundry pack. We're going to be knitting.

Rotfl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I agree. I was desperate for the awesome careers like ghost hunting and having seances but I've settled for knitting so I won't be disappointed. I see where this is headed.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I do hope that @SimGuruNinja realizes that if the Happy Haunts theme loses, imma be pushing hard for a paranormal game pack. :D

I expect nothing less from you. 😘

A paranormal pack would be a dream come true!🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm genuinely undecided but I like being able to vote. I enjoyed it last time and I asked on here to vote again in other threads. Even though I did not pick laundry, some aspects that I voted for won and I definitely use the pack a lot including the laundry.

I think it's a good way to get stuff that is missing from the game.

I'll probably need to read the full descriptions to vote. If Arts and Crafts becomes an Elder-led pack, I'd be happy with that. No single concept won me over vs. the others but I'm open to seeing how they go and I'll be very interested in how the pack takes shape.

I could actually play with the psychic and paranormal stuff. I was intrigued by astronomy and molecular gastronomy. I might be interested in virtual golf. I could make use of the health stuff and sure, I'm interested in arts and crafts.

I'll probably get more worked up over things like the art style and the CAS/BB objects.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    Hobbies, I did like the haunt one. The others seems not that great, except maybe the science one.
  • shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    I wish they would bring back working on cars.

Fixing them up and selling them for profit I LOVED in sims 2 freetime
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    edited November 2019
    I mean they're all great ideas and obviously seems doable since they put up a voting... but DO WE REALLY HAVE TO CHOOSE OF ALL THOSE GREAT OPTIONS? isn't the point of a game to enhance the gameplay?.. would love if they just make a Hobby game pack (instead of choosing on stuff pack ) and we pay a little extra and have all of those..
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    1. Happy Haunts - Sounds the most fun and I'm a supernatural Sim fan.
    2. Arts and Crafts - This one has a lot of neat activities to offer and I think I'd really enjoy this one too.

TBH, the Arts and Crafts on sounded the strongest with the most to offer followed by Happy Haunts sounding like it would be the most fun. The rest sounded thinner and less fleshed out to me. I'd love to see the Science and Tech one reworked down the road.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I hope for Arts & Crafts. But that some of the others (especially those based on one new object) can come included with other packs in the future. Why should we only get one of these 5 suggestions?

I don't want A&C because I want all my sims to knit, but I think that would be an awesome hobby activity for some of my sims. I just want more general hobby activities that are general enough to be used in more than just a couple households. Knitting, Pottery(?) and glass making sounds like cool hobbies that will also work well with Retail stores and GT's club system, and it would give us a lot of new decor items.

If the activities are given some depth. Variety in what can be created (both in designs and quality) as I don't care to be making just the same plate or a mug over again. Hopefully each activity will not be totally tied up with a sewing machine or pottery wheel. Even glass crafting should benefit from certain way to explore the art, finding inspiration, and discussing details with others who are into the same craft. Knitting should be possible at least when being seated anywhere, say in a sofa in front of the tv, or even in a café or on a park bench. Selling your crafts should be possible in more ways than drag-drop from inventory. Perhaps the street sale table would need to be introduced to those not owning CL

Can't wait to see which theme wins the vote, and to follow the further development.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Happy Haunts has no chance of winning, sadly. But next to dragons, this pack would have my favorite ideas. Seriously, I've been dying for a Ouija boards and a psychic career ever since The Sims 1. (Though we had a Psychic career in Sims 3, right? I don't know because I didn't play much of 3.) And I know we just got witches and mermaids this year, but Sims 4 has been really lacking in occult stuff for so, sooo long.

The Sims 2 had a Psychic Career too...it gave you a phone that you could call Death from...Level 8, I think 👍🏼
  • crazycleopatracrazycleopatra Posts: 22 Member
    I want a farm pack to go with Pets 🐄🐷🐑🐔
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Science & Technology Stuff
    2. Happy Haunts Stuff
    3. Fun & Tech Stuff
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited November 2019
    Anything from Happy Haunts, anything from Self-Care, a few things from Fun Tech and Science and Technology, and nothing from Arts and Crafts.

Edit: I was just reading some other posts, and... there are people who said we don't have any hobbies in the game. Like, do you have a brain?

Painting, writing, gaming, singing, music (guitar, piano, violin, pipe organ), media production, gardening, flower-arrangements, dancing, herbalism, wellness, cooking, mixology, archaeology, handiness, bowling, photography, and baking. That is 21 different hobbies, and there are probably some that I missed as well. No hobbies... it's laughable...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• The_GhostThe_Ghost Posts: 10 New Member
    I'd really want better facial hair. It is pretty lackluster. I'd like to see handlebar moustaches and mutton chops. I'd love to see just a full goatee (no moustache) as well and not that scraggly crap teenagers grow, which is in the game now. I'd like to see a drafting/art table board for drawing and sketches. Painting is cool and all but I like to draw and sell them.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    edited November 2019
    Happy Haunts by MILES. it was the only enticing option there, honestly. i'll be devastated if it doesn't win, which it probably won't, considering how many Arts and Crafts fans there are. to each their own, but in my opinion Happy Haunts would add so much more to the game
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I want the 'Science & Tech' stuff pack... mostly because I just want normal sized telescopes and microscopes in the game! I'm sick of having to place a massive observatory in my backyard... and the same goes for the over-sized microscope too!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I wish they would release both Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts as separate SP next year, and the rest could be added to the Hobbies EP. I want all of them, even the self-care routine.

I would like all of them too!
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited November 2019
    Hey everyone - I'm going to be locking this thread here as we have other similar ones in the Community Stuff Pack Project section of the forums, which is where we are discussing this pack. It's best not having many different threads for the same topic, so please, follow the link and continue this discussion in one of the topics there.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top