Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renovating Newcrest in anticipation of Uni!

Didn't expect to get stoked for this pack! I'm in the middle of turning Newcrest into a sister city of Britechester and filling it with things to do and places to live. There will be four family homes and a park in the upper neighborhood, a downtown neighborhood, and the lots in the neighborhood to the right are for student housing with three townhouses and a dormitory (tried to make it very generic and empty, I'll likely add some new activities that come w the pack). Probably another cafe at the top lot? Anyway, I'm happy I finally found a good purpose for this world!! Here are a few pictures of a dorm I'm working on for this world. Anyone else geeking out like this?? :blush:
Screen-Shot-2019-11-12-at-4-16-28-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2019-11-12-at-4-15-34-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2019-11-12-at-4-15-51-PM.png

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’m redoing Newcrest as well, I turned the big lot into a park (I had no idea what to do 😂😂) and then the row of lots is the downtown area. There’s also two Greek houses. Each neighborhood is for each Uni.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can you make a dorm for just sororities and one just for fraternities?
  • raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    Can you make a dorm for just sororities and one just for fraternities?

That's what i'm going to do two fraternities two sororities one for each school :smile:
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    "Geeking out" big time here. :)
    At first I was all, "I want my sims to live in Britechester, for immersion."
    But now I am building a dorm in Windenburg.

Not just a dorm, but a re-imagining of my favorite custom dorm I built for TS2 University.
    snapshot_74393683_14556b79.jpg

I had so much fun playing University in my old custom dorm.
    I am in awe watching the remake take shape. I can't wait to play it.
    11-13-19_12-58-11nbspAM.png

Tonight I am working on the Arts wing.
    11-13-19_1-44-18nbspAM.png

I am looking forward to placing all that Discover University content in it.
    11-13-19_2-09-50nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I'm turning newcrest into a futuristic town and populate it with servos and aliens disguised as perfect suburban humans.
  • ashley9483ashley9483 Posts: 116 Member
    MoonSim wrote: »
    Didn't expect to get stoked for this pack! I'm in the middle of turning Newcrest into a sister city of Britechester and filling it with things to do and places to live. There will be four family homes and a park in the upper neighborhood, a downtown neighborhood, and the lots in the neighborhood to the right are for student housing with three townhouses and a dormitory (tried to make it very generic and empty, I'll likely add some new activities that come w the pack). Probably another cafe at the top lot? Anyway, I'm happy I finally found a good purpose for this world!! Here are a few pictures of a dorm I'm working on for this world. Anyone else geeking out like this?? :blush:

Please tell me you are uploading this to the gallery!!! I love it!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My Newcrest is stark naked.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    ashley9483 wrote: »
    MoonSim wrote: »

Please tell me you are uploading this to the gallery!!! I love it!

It doesn’t show for me but I’m sure it’s lovely lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    I spent the last 4 hours filling Newcrest, it's my sister city to Willow Creek everything is #southern.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I can never decide what to do with Newcrest. At the moment I have two lots active - the gym that came with Fitness Stuff and a multi-storey office block which I modified for different skill clubs on each level.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have been working on Newcrest in a new save especially for DU. So far I have 2 small but affordable off campus housing then a larger one with 3 bedrooms instead of 2, with more to do as far as hobbies. I have a great burger bar put down with an art center and pub right next to it where the artists and bohemians can get together, drink coffee and paint. I also have a gym and a bowling alley. It's shaping quite nicely.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • chillyzgrrlchillyzgrrl Posts: 347 Member
    I'm doing the same thing, but you're further along. I've had work and running errands for my son all week, so all I've got so far is two small budget houses for students to rent. But I want a bowling alley, food court, park/greenhouse, an arts center and I'm not sure what else. Also, extra dorms once I get the game.