Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP to vote for?

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I wish they would make all of them. I just want to point out that Pink for girls and blue for boys was from the manufacturers. I mean look at both Disney's Alice in Wonderland or Disney's Peter Pan (more this then the former) what colour is the female lead? Blue right? With Peter Pan what colour is the youngest Darling sibling wearing? pink right?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    Arts & Craft
    While I do think A&C is a good idea, let's be real: I've never used the woodworking table since the base game came out xD

I'm definitey leaning towards HH now. I need that Grim Reaper career.

i mean problem with woodworking table is that it doesn't have enough stuff to make
    (i wanted to make sim that built all furniture in their house that is not electronics and I couldn't :c )

and the level 10 should definitely have way more detailed furniture like antique pieces or such

but maybe that is because my dad is very into woodworking so it pains me to look at sims hitting piece of wood and making most basic looking furniture at level 10 instead of making something ikea could never
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Don't Stuff Packs have like 80 or more items so why are we choosing only 1 item? A stuff pack isn't one item and costs 11$!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Don't Stuff Packs have like 80 or more items so why are we choosing only 1 item? A stuff pack isn't one item and costs 11$!

Most items in stuff packs are "mimics", which means they're new meshes that use existing object coding (aka a new chair design is still a chair, which already exists in game). New gameplay items are usually limited in stuff packs because they require new coding and new animations. For example, the washer/dryer and laundry line in Laundry Day.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Oh well, I'd personally want an ouija board as a new object.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    HH all the wayyy!
    Everything else sounds pretty boring to me, we already got alot of fitness and wellness, do we really need yet another treadmill or more beverages that just add meaningless buffs...well, I do not.
    We get robotics with DU and got the science stuff with GTW, and as much as I love that I do not need another telescope or microscope just because it's smaller....there doesn't seem to be anything really new in those packs.
    Arts and Crafts....maybe, I guess if it adds something more to do for elders and kids, so I'd be okay if that one wins too.

But HH would finally give us at least one occult/paranormal career, something we do not have at all in the game, it would be something truely new, while there are tons of realistic careers.
    Also...I simply love the occult ^^
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Arts & Craft
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I have to point out that the trait we have in game is vegetarian . Not the same thing as VEGAN. Can someone tell if Sims 4 sims with vegetarian trait can eat cheese or not?

since Vegan doesn't eat any animal products, dairy, meat (including eggs), or fish.
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    Like @MadameLee said being Vegetarian and Vegan are 2 different things. Vegetarian Sims can eat every meal that does not contain meat, so this is not too restricting. Vegans though can't eat ANY animal derived products. This means no cheese, milk, honey, fish, yoghurt, ice cream, and many more. So there is quite a difference there. Ideally the Vegan and Vegetarian trait (if we got them) should conflict in CAS because you can't be both at the same time.
    @MadameLee
    @_Sandra_
    Thank you! I have to admit that I was too lazy to check what that trait was called in English version, and also I have learned some long time ago that there is a difference in being Vegan and Vegetarian, but didn't remember that.. didn't even cross my mind when I was writing! I guess that's because I don't have people like that around, otherwise I would definitely memorized such a thing. Maybe it will now stay in my memory, it's not useless fact anyway..

I still personally think that Vegan trait isn't really needed at least in my game, only because there is that similar Vegetarian trait, but those who want it in their game I hope they can have it. More traits are needed for sure!
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Gonna go for Arts & Crafts, myself. I think I'm good on healthy junk, supernatural strangeness and science stuff, and I absolutely do not care about FitBits and other exercise junk.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I'm only interested in Arts and Crafts for the pottery option as the other options don't interest me much. If knitting wins, I think I would rather have Happy Haunts as it's grown on me and I think it has potential for some fun gameplay.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Happy Haunts, definetely... Unless a sim guru comes out to tell me they'll absolutely make a Ghosts GP. Al the other stuff will most likely be added on future packs before SIms 5 releases, since they are the stuff we have been asking the most for.
  • millers72011millers72011 Posts: 47 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Torn between ghost hunter and arts and crafts. I'd really love to have both. I want the fortune teller aspect because I think itll help with replay value for spellcasters. They need some careers to match the spellcaster story telling. But also I'd love to have some pottery and some cross stitching because I could pair it with the off the grid living and woodworking skill. Countless little shops I could do to sell their goods. Or the table and sell on the street. Ugh! I dont know! I want both!
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    Arts & Crafts is like the only one I think shouldn't been included in another pack. Like, a microscope and a telescope you can actually fit in your house? Should have been in the base game. Ghost hunter, psychic, stuff like that, should have been in Vampires, Realm of Magic or at least University if they decided to add them later on. And what, food science? Why isn't that in the kitchen pack?
    Arts and Crafts and Ghost Hunters are the best.

SIMS COMMUNITY IF YOU VOTE FOR THIS SELF CARE ROUTINE I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

Ps: please, EA, don't make us buy a pack just to get a freaking Telescope. We had those in all previous base games.

I kinda wanted the vegan trait but then I remember I give my vegans the vegetarian trait and then pretend all dairy products are soy based so that's un necessary xD The whole pack feels like something we already have, but in a different way.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Looks like Arts & Crafts will be hard to beat. I don't know ... It sounds good on paper, but do you really often use items like the pumpkin station from Spooky Stuff to produce things? Especially if they are as huge as the bakery station? I think social interactions like ghost hunting and seances would be more fun.
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    Looks like Arts & Crafts will be hard to beat. I don't know ... It sounds good on paper, but do you really often use items like the pumpkin station from Spooky Stuff to produce things? Especially if they are as huge as the bakery station? I think social interactions like ghost hunting and seances would be more fun.

knitting and embroidery part of it could honestly be something that is just in your sims inventory though

embroidery just hoop and needle object and threads and fabric maybe
    to switch to cross stitch you just use thicker yarn and a different frame + grid thing if they take fabric in account
    but sims really would probably just be doing same thing
    knitting just yarn and knitting needles

edible arts? i think it'd just add ways to decorate foods so there probably be no big equipment

glass and pottery though idk i do suppose those take some space but i mean we ain't got cars so thats what garages are for right
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ghost Hunters

That's what I'm thinking. Arts and craft though fun, has less replay value in my opinion. And I find I don't craft much with the stuff we do have. But the happy haunts, just hearing the name provokes a kind of stories and scenarios I can play out.
    And I play with a lot of gothic style vampires I just can't see them knitting in a rocking chair lol :D

I personally think I will become boring fast. Yea don't think we're gonna beat arts and craft though.....
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    And I play with a lot of gothic style vampires I just can't see them knitting in a rocking chair lol :D

...b-but that is exactly what I want to do? ._.
    I mean they are living eternal lives surely they'll want to pick up some hobbies?

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    What I would love about a Crafts pack would be the possibility to create individual fabrics for clothes like in the TS2 body shop.
    Arts & Craft
    I do find it curious they didn't list sewing though o_o
    it'd fit right in with knitting and embroidery
    or looming to make rugs and bigger stuff and fabrics...
    or spinning wheel to make thread...

but then again I suppose that steers too much one theme in their opinion
    yet my heart wants to do it all :c but it isn't ''simmingal stuff'' its arts and crafts
    at least if they add knitting and yarns I could make yarn store ._.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Simmingal wrote: »

...b-but that is exactly what I want to do? ._.
    I mean they are living eternal lives surely they'll want to pick up some hobbies?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you know what... you're right... they do need hobbies in their lifetime. Ugh, I wish so bad we could just get both packs. So unfair 😓😓😓
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Arts & Craft
    What I would love about a Crafts pack would be the possibility to create individual fabrics for clothes like in the TS2 body shop.

Yes! I liked the customisable clothes in Sims 2 once you had the high level of sewing. An updated version of that would be great.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • clarissaclarissa Posts: 1 New Member
    Arts & Craft
    Arts & Crafts is great for people that like historical gameplay!
  • jujubeetlejuicejujubeetlejuice Posts: 4 New Member
    Arts & Craft
    Arts and crafts as a stuff pack and a happy haunts game pack!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I love the idea of arts and crafts most. Knitting and pottery is exactly what my sims need! :)
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    @Izzaabelle I haven't voted yet, because I am not sure what self help would contain but it sounded interesting, but goth wear and makeup would be so great. I thought the Muslim clothing was great because of the variety it adds to the game, and goth clothing would even add more. Please EA, add more diversity.👕👑👖🎓👙👡👢👜💼👟💄
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I have now voted, it was a tough decision, but Isabelle 's goth comment pushed my decision. If someone would have mentioned a how tie, tweed suit, wife rim specticals, funny mustache and funny Einstein hair I may have gone for Science and Astronomy.