Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP to vote for?

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am voting for Happy Haunts. We really need it and I really want it. Need more occult, ghost related careers (it has everything I want). Last time we got chores and laundry, I want something more fun and interactive with other sims. I get bored if my sim has nobody to really talk to and interact with. There are many activities for one sim; we need more for groups or at least two sims do things together.

I know I was totally plotting on a group of witches or vampires getting together to clean up the worlds of all the ghosts haunting the place!! Lol. It's not that I don't want more hobbies but the haunt sounds so interactive and fun. We can have group seances and call upon spirits (I'm thinking from how it sounds) and take souls as the grim reaper. Oh and then the psychics!! I mean I can come up with a million ways to play with these story lines but I can only do so much knitting before it get bored
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I'm really excited about either the arts & crafts or the haunted concepts, but am I the only one thinking only one of the items from the list would be the featured item? Like, if arts and crafts wins, then we would choose knitting OR the pottery as the "main feature" since it's only a stuff pack?

Now that you mentioned it I wonder about that 🤔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I NEEEED the haunted pack!! I wand the ghost hunter profession back!
    I thoroughly enjoyed ghost hunting in sims 3.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    sam123 wrote: »
    I really hope arts and crafts wins and we get all those objects..

If it comes in a SP, we won't. :/ That's why that theme should have been a GP.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I hope Happy Haunts win if we have to pick between those 3 careers I'd want Grim Reaper.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Science & Astronomy
    I'm going to say Science and Astronomy, Only because I want the Science Career Expanded in GTW expanded.
    But if Zodiacs Signs come with it I want in optional.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    Self-Care Routines
    For me it's either Self-Care Routines or Ghost Hunters.
    To be honest everything else seems boring, uninteresting and maybe even useless to me, especially Arts & Craft..😢 I'm SO hoping we don't get that, I mean do we really need edible art and knitting? 😭
  • SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Pottery!!!!!! I loved Pottery in the sims 2 so bad! I want it back! Please, please, please!
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    I'm really excited about either the arts & crafts or the haunted concepts, but am I the only one thinking only one of the items from the list would be the featured item? Like, if arts and crafts wins, then we would choose knitting OR the pottery as the "main feature" since it's only a stuff pack?

Yeah, that's the way it will work. Confirmed in the blog about the community pack: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/choosing-new-stuff-pack
    For this first survey, we will present you with five gameplay themes, each with five possible gameplay features. You will have the opportunity to rank the features within the themes, and then rank the themes themselves. The top-ranked theme and the top-ranked feature within that theme will become the core of our new Stuff Pack! Other gameplay from the chosen theme may be included in the final Stuff Pack, but only the top-ranked gameplay feature is guaranteed.

So the crafts pack might only have one hobby object. And the haunts pack might only have one career.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Hmm, that is interesting. I definitely have certain preferences within each pack. I'm less interested in knitting and more interested in pottery for example, but I'd take both in a pack.

Eh, I'll come up with a ranking list when I vote. This is part of why it's too early for me to even know what I'll think about the final product. I'll need to see what comes together and if it adds new styles to the game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    bizuktag wrote: »

Yeah, that's the way it will work. Confirmed in the blog about the community pack: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/choosing-new-stuff-pack
    For this first survey, we will present you with five gameplay themes, each with five possible gameplay features. You will have the opportunity to rank the features within the themes, and then rank the themes themselves. The top-ranked theme and the top-ranked feature within that theme will become the core of our new Stuff Pack! Other gameplay from the chosen theme may be included in the final Stuff Pack, but only the top-ranked gameplay feature is guaranteed.

So the crafts pack might only have one hobby object. And the haunts pack might only have one career.

I'm sure a lot of people are overlooking that aspect and will end up being disappointed because only one career made it into the pack or only knitting.
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Arts and Crafts, because those I have wanted for quite a bit, but Happy Haunts is a close second.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I've had a rethink and I am leaning more towards Arts & Crafts now. I just really want embroidery as a hobby for my medieval vampire. It is so hard to choose! Why can't we have them all?
    Ghost Hunters
    bizuktag wrote: »

I'm sure a lot of people are overlooking that aspect and will end up being disappointed because only one career made it into the pack or only knitting.

Yep. We are more than likely only going to be able to choose one (maybe two) of the selections listed after the theme is chosen. I was thinking they might pick the top two or three of the most popular votes under the most popular theme and then move on to the next selection process next month (I can't remember what it was now - art style?).
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 399 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Definitely Arts & Crafts. My sims are in desperate need of new hobbies, and I would absolutely love to see knitting in the game! :smile: I wouldn't be disappointed with the Self-Care one though. Smoothie blenders! :smiley:
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Need more activities for my kids and elder sims. I like the idea of Happy Haunts, but supernatural stuff isn't really my cup of tea. Hopefully whatever doesn't make it in this time around will be added later because I really like the majority of the stuff suggested.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    This was on twitter this morning, and it made me giggle. It would make a great game pack! LOL
    da5f2af33dcc78bcb9fd08b968aa502cadd9f391.jpg

Edit: Hmm, I can't get the image to show up for some reason. :( It was just a simmer suggesting a "Haunted Arts and Crafts" pack with this gif below it. It had me cracking up.
    giphy.gif

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Ghost Hunters

Yes, probably, and will vote thinking "hey I can't wait for pottery and knitting and glassblowing" etc etc. I wish their presentation during the stream had explicitly listed options as pottery OR knitting OR glassblowing.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    While I do think A&C is a good idea, let's be real: I've never used the woodworking table since the base game came out xD

I'm definitey leaning towards HH now. I need that Grim Reaper career.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    jj_____ wrote: »
    1. Arts & Crafts (All new things!)

2. Happy Haunts (Haunted house lot trait is already in game, maybe with different name)
    3. Science & Technology (Some stuff are already in game, but different size etc.)
    4. Fun-Tech (Some stuff already in game, just different kind)
    5. Self-Care Routines (Vegan trait is already in game)

I would like to have all of those! Maybe other stuff will be added later that doesn't get chosen in this pack.. I hope.

I have to point out that the trait we have in game is vegetarian . Not the same thing as VEGAN. Can someone tell if Sims 4 sims with vegetarian trait can eat cheese or not?

since Vegan doesn't eat any animal products, dairy, meat (including eggs), or fish.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Self-Care Routines
    jj_____ wrote: »
    1. Arts & Crafts (All new things!)

2. Happy Haunts (Haunted house lot trait is already in game, maybe with different name)
    3. Science & Technology (Some stuff are already in game, but different size etc.)
    4. Fun-Tech (Some stuff already in game, just different kind)
    5. Self-Care Routines (Vegan trait is already in game)

I would like to have all of those! Maybe other stuff will be added later that doesn't get chosen in this pack.. I hope.

Like @MadameLee said being Vegetarian and Vegan are 2 different things. Vegetarian Sims can eat every meal that does not contain meat, so this is not too restricting. Vegans though can't eat ANY animal derived products. This means no cheese, milk, honey, fish, yoghurt, ice cream, and many more. So there is quite a difference there. Ideally the Vegan and Vegetarian trait (if we got them) should conflict in CAS because you can't be both at the same time.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm a woman and I want Ghostbusters in my game 😂😂
    Self-Care Routines
    Nikkih wrote: »

Same here :) I'm curious to see what that would be like because we never had something like that before (I think). It sounds like a lot of fun if the team does it well!
  • Lilsimmer358Lilsimmer358 Posts: 2 New Member
    Arts & Craft
    I picked arts and crafts mainly because I feel like we need more things for elders and children to do. In the arts and crafts sp they mentioned knitting which is perfect for elders and fingers crossed kids too :) . I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they mentioned something about kids in that pack too. I like the idea of happy haunts but I feel like it will be limited to young adults which we already have so much for them to do, because kids can't get careers and that's a main part of this pack I also feel like kids wouldn't be able to use a spiritual board. So that's why I'd love the arts and crafts but second would probably be self care routines
    Ghost Hunters
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    Nikkih wrote: »

Same here :) I'm curious to see what that would be like because we never had something like that before (I think). It sounds like a lot of fun if the team does it well!

The Ghosthunter career is in TS3 - and it is a lot of fun. It needs to make a comeback in TS4!