Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• SimCaveSimCave Posts: 86 Member
    @Francisca464 Level 8 actress is great! Its great that she had a head start in her teen years. That was pretty smart. Jace is a handsome Sim, its no wonder you wanted to use him. lol

Thankyou! I have a feeling that twins are going to be the death of me. :joy:
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited November 2019
    @debjameswhite - Aww Boomer looks like he is just howling along happily to Lawrence's guitar playing. I love it!
    Uh oh Lawrence's face wasn't overly happy but he didn't look distraught either so I guess thats okay lol. Haha the
    fact that Kelsey and Megan are pregnant at the same time is so sweet honestly, they're kiddos get to grow up
    together.

@SimCave - Weeeeeelcome!!! So happy you've joined us, you can start wherever you'd like! I find it fun to go through the same worlds silmutaneously. Also its fun to compare mates too. Your couple is cute together, I really like Maria's
    blue eyes and hope their kiddos get them (fingers crossed). Well at least one of them :wink:

@Francisca464 - Bald sims are my favorite! Haha, kidding but at least it could be fun to give everyone new makeovers
    and post them here? ♥ I am rooting for you, I know it can be a challenge in and of itself. Fawn is absolutely werking
    green dress wowzers! Oh oops Jace is married?! His wife looks like she was having fun smacking him up though lol. Congrats
    to Fawn and Jace on becoming official though, they look good together.

Hoping to update here soon, still decorating, and you guys know that takes me forever to do because Perfectionist trait irl.
    OJenn wrote: »

@SimCave - Weeeeeelcome!!! So happy you've joined us, you can start wherever you'd like! I find it fun to go through the same worlds silmutaneously. Also its fun to compare mates too. Your couple is cute together, I really like Maria's
    blue eyes and hope their kiddos get them (fingers crossed). Well at least one of them :wink:

Hoping to update here soon, still decorating, and you guys know that takes me forever to do because Perfectionist trait irl.

I look forward to your update. Have a great time decorating. The curse of perfection. lol I bet it will turn out wonderful! :smiley:

Thanks! I'm happy I joined you all too. I love your challenge already. I never thought to do more than one world at the same time. I love that idea very much and will probably try it because I'm a glutton for punishment. :wink: I hope the kids inherit Maria's blue eyes too. I think they are pretty. After the twins are born, there will be one more pregnancy because my Sims are NUTS. Both Wilson and Maria have the whim to 'Try for Baby' while she's still pregnant! What's up with that nonsense? :joy: Since both have that whim, I figured 'why not'. [Famous last words]
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Francisca464 nooooooo come back to the dark cc side! :joy: -- jk, tbh I thought about getting rid of it too now that the new EP is coming out and it has so much awesome cas content, buuuuut- I went through my cc and decided to keep most of it, 'cause some hairstyles are just too good and some clothes are still on point. MCCC ruins everything, am I right?? :joy: ok, so, Fawn is one stunning lady, let me tell you. Her dresses are to die for. Honestly, if I were Jace I would put a ring on it on the spot, I wouldn't even care about some random wife I had at home :joy: ( >:) ) I laughed so hard at them woohooing in the closet right after Jace's wife slapped him in front of everybody :joy: #justsimsthings thank god Jace's now part of the family! Congrats on winning that award, Fawn! Once again, she looks like a goddess with that background <3 I'll be waiting for more <3

@OJenn oh you shouldn't have mentioned to @SimCave that you can also go through worlds simultaneously 'cause now I WANT TO DO IT TOO :joy::joy::joy: and I don't have time! :bawling: oh gosh that's so tempting though :joy:

(early) Update 'cause I'm so hyped for the new EP!

Can I just share this awesome pic I caught in game? I love it. None of my sims did those snowpals, it's all townies' work! <3 this is probably the only time you'll hear me say that winter looks lovely :joy:

SCMO2OE.png

It's finally time for the triplets to officially become adults and get some wrinkles on their lovely faces.

DFBHdkp.png

Selene had the idea of throwing a fan-meeting party instead of a birthday party, to celebrate with the people that helped them get so famous in the first place. I think it sounded awesome.

775VAF8.png

... though I should have locked the door of the twins' room before the fans arrived :joy: I wouldn't trust strangers around them.

0Nrp7zp.png

The celebration was much smaller than anticipated, but it was nice nonetheless.

fuvzh8N.png

Pablita sent her nieces some gifts! <3 I love seeing her in game from time to time <3

tupBXnH.png

That same evening, the Romance festival was in town. The new&improved Austin ladies decided to go have some fun.

9Jb1Y4k.png

9Im4DRv.png

Single Irene got her adult cat-lover makeover :joy: you gotta appreciate the disgust painted on her face whenever she's surrounded by couples :joy: #reletable

fI1S9Ob.png

Starting to use the chopsticks in your adult years might not be the smartest thing to do :joy:

E5moty8.png

Karaoke night! <3 one day I'll rebuild this lot, I swear.

LkRth7C.png

Anyway, winter is basically almost over in game and I can't wait for spring to arrive.
    Adopted-mama Irene loves to take care of the kiddos while her sisters work like crazy. She now has the highest parenting skill.

42zdX1J.png

Sometimes even Selene tries to watch over them, but she's a mess :joy:

qa7Umkv.png

Sadly, though, they had to say goodbye to the beloved cats. It was time for them to go. I'm so sad, yet kinda happy that this time around I didn't get the weird glitch of them disappearing without notice.

RyDz4aZ.png

Poor Emilia suffered the most. She loved those cats and passed her last days as a toddler in such a sad mood.

mZopDpt.png

... Grim did his job, but couldn't resist going upstairs to admire Reed's handsome face :joy::joy::joy:

O6wl9tg.png

And now, even more birthdays! It was time for Emilia to become a child!

Rc6TPYw.png

37Km1LY.png

Rise, blonde Selene 2.0 :joy::joy::joy:

2W7nUOE.png

Apparently, she decided that she hated her blonde eyebrows and as soon as I exited cas she decided to paint them :joy: (I still have that glitch)

IEXQ3Pw.png

As the snow melted, new faces appeared on the front door <3@debjameswhite for the first time I was able to see one of your sims around! It's been a while since I put them in game, I almost thought that I was going to never catch them around!

kObwRP3.png

Chloe was able to get Selene's selfie and autograph :blush:

fpOunDa.png

7wx6Y7b.png

Finally, the twins aged up!

6QAUI2t.png

Gymt90n.png

cy6uMnn.png

I'm kinda mad that it's Jody who got the darker skin tone, but I'll get over it :joy: they're both super cuties and I can't wait for them to grow up, so I gotta play more and more and more :bawling: Rory is soooo precious tho :bawling: and he has Ridge's hair!

85jfhlZ.png

JM3MrUp.png

aTtY5Se.png

MAxJLRJ.png

(bonus #1: aaaaah Ridge why are you like this :joy: it's your bloody child, you silly sim!)

bwAcOfF.png

(bonus #2: Selene's not having a good time :joy: )

tlPzmLf.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
    edited November 2019
    @Kiwicantdie Having a fan party for an aging up was a great idea! I never would have thought of doing that. I haven't played much with famous pack though. Maybe I should. Poor Irene. She looks disgusted. lol She's very pretty in that picture where she's holding the baby. I love the dark eyebrows and light hair. Oh no! Poor kitties. How sad. :cry: Weird Grim, just weird. And understandable too. lol Rory and Jody are ADORABLE! I love how they look. Bonus #2 picture had me laughing. Is that from the Hates Children trait?

Also, you are right. @OJenn should not have mentioned that I could do simultaneous neighborhoods. Because...

Willow Creek - Crick Cabana Lot
    Laura & Layton Lamb
    White | Pacific Islander

I randomized their traits and oh boy! This is going to be interesting. :joy:

Laura Lamb - [white] brown hair + green eyes [freckles]
    Jealous, Good, Materialistic, Essence of Flavor
    --
    Layton Lamb - [Pacific Islander] Black hair + eyes
    Gloomy, Hates Children, Self-Assured, Quick Learner

11-13-19_10-25-52_PM.png

Unfinished house mini-tour:

11-13-19_11-23-53_PM.png
    11-13-19_11-23-32_PM.png
    11-13-19_11-04-18_PM.png

It is so dark outside the house because it was/is raining [spring season] when I first began.

Now I have the Lion and Lamb families. I blame @OJenn for this. :joy::smiley:
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    edited November 2019
    Update

So, Alanna(gen 4 heir) finally became an elder and the youngest son Gray became a YA! It was time for Gabe(gen 5 heir) and Jason to get married and move into the awesome modern house I built! They decided to have the wedding at the house and it was both great and terrible. The guests sat for the vows for the first time ever! ;) Everyone was talking and dancing or eating at the reception after, having a great time. However, after the outside pics of the new couple I was checking on everyone else and I caught Derek upstairs woohooing with a guest! He has never strayed even in whims before, he seemed to love only Alanna, so maybe it is old age senility?! Luckily no one saw except me, but that was enough. Gabe and Jason moved into their new house with Gabe starting his athletic career and Jason starting his home garden. The nest week would prove to be the craziest so far in my challenge. First was news of older brother Greg having a son: Ben Lovell, next was Gray getting married to their 3rd cousin Sandy, Jason told Gabe they were expecting and Alanna came over to tell they that her and Derek were getting a divorce! That guest got pregnant!!! Derek being a (mostly) honorable guy decided he needed to marry her before his new child was born. Oddly, only Alanna came to his wedding and did not seem sad at all, she also called Derek each day to chat while I played his new house in SM to get the new couple settled in. (Maybe she loves him enough to let him go and do what he thinks is right from a mistake, or she realizes like I thought that he is old, senile and near the end of his life and it is not worth the fuss.?) A few days later and the new couple welcomed twins, a boy and a girl.(I don't remember their names, sorry not sorry lol). A day later and in much happier news Gabe and Jason's son was born: Adair Lovell! Since there was no way of knowing if he would have the right coloring(blond with the family green eyes for gen 6), I made them try right away for another nooboo; they did not seem to mind. A day later and there was a message that Gray and Sandy also had a boy: Shawn Lovell. Not to be outdone in the baby department Derek had another set of twins, girls this time.(I was thinking of turning off autonomy at this point. Lol) Time moved on and Gabe got promotions at work and Jason took care of his garden and helped Adair with his skills all while pregnant, what a guy. All too soon it was time to welcome: Alder and Ash Lovell; yes, three boys this gen just like last one. Amid all the happiness of nooboos was the sad news of both Alanna and Derek passing. Only, two elderly members of gen 4 are still with us. :( Not be be outdone even in death two days later was the notice of Dereks widow giving birth to twin girls! Nine children, Derek!! (I did turn off autonomy for everyone but the main house that I am playing at any given time because while good for drama and a laugh, it was messing up my future story line.) Adair had maxed out his todd skills in time for his brother to join him in toddler hood and their aging up confirmed that Adair is our gen 6 heir!!!! YAY A little more time and Gabe is level 8 of his career, Jason is level 7 in gardening and Adair has become a child. Congratz to the heir! Only a few days later and Alder and Ash aged up. Soon it will be Gabe's turn as a full adult.(Yikes, this gen is moving fast.)

Wedding pics
    yUhHZVi.png

Ay1Ozjs.png
    The other three ended up sitting down but I did not get a pic

Adair-Gen 6 heir-Toddler
    rR8CvrR.png

Child
    x74KocT.png

Alder- Toddler
    sgD9w0G.png

Child
    R8820UN.png

Ash-Toddler
    bkl26Lo.png

Child
    KkkCDMN.png

Dereks 2nd wife and kids(just because)
    C6cy4Ra.png

TWkaumf.png

wpT8OCD.png

cj8b1XF.png

fuVOt5I.png

7eizQQq.png

Axgv9QB.png
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @SimCave Ooo I love the Lamb family even more than the Lions! (Clever btw :yum:) Maybe because of the hair. That mohawk is one of my fave hairstyles. The house looks good. A real starter, plenty of things to add and makeover :wink:

@Kiwicantdie I don't expect to last long on the CC-less side :joy: no worries. Reading your update I'm already tempted to redownload some CC. Especially jeans... there aren't enough nice fitted jeans in this game. But I really want to play with minimal CC for a bit, at least to rediscover the nice CAS items that are in the game itself. I was using so much CC that I got lost and I was just using all the same items because I didn't even know what I had. And I felt the compulsive need to always check what was new, so that when I decided to play the game I never got to actually playing :neutral: But yeah, deleting Fawns fabulous wardrobe was gutting. I loved her dresses and the game-clothes aren't the same. I did it though. Thank you for all the Fawn compliments :smiley: I love her too. She's got to be one of my favorite sims so far.

I laughed so hard at all the snowpals gazing out over the open seas. They are cute! And I also loved the picture of Irene telling the cat 'no cake!' It's me when I try to get my cat off the counter. Do you know what jeans she's wearing in that pic? Like I said, I have a shortage of good pants for my simmies, so that's one CC-exception I'm willing to make lol. I love that Irene is such a mommy in every way but she's the cat lady who doesn't need a relationship :joy: She's such a mood. Animals dying in The Sims sucks. It's the one reason I dread giving my sims a pet. I actually cried when Javier and Zauna had to say goodbye to their doggo. Your picture of Reed keeps cracking me up :joy: Especially because everyone seems obsessed with it. Rory is super cute! It seems like he does look a lot like Ridge, but maybe that's not too bad since all the kids take after the Austins :yum: Poor Selene, but that notification lol. 'Despicable wretches' :joy::joy:

@OJenn OMG then you'd have a field day in my game yesterday :joy: It was a mess of global proportions. I did end up giving Leo/his wife, Fawn and their parents their makeovers. I can post them here! :smile: I hope to be able to play today. There are still some naked/bald townies but I might just delete them lol. Fawn looks good right?! It was so nice to dress her, she looks like a queen in everything. It was a bit harder with the CAS-items but I think I did ok. I bet Jace's wife was like: yeah, can't win this so I might as well get some fun out of smacking him up. Thank you for your comments!

@EMSimmer30 Derek! Shame on you. Yes, definitely old age senility. Wow for getting the crazy ball rolling. So many events! And ALL those babies! :joy: Adair is such a cutie! He's my favorite so I'm glad he's heir. Awww so sad that Derek and Alanna passed. Nine kids Derek?! Trying to start a 100 baby challenge there guy? lol Gabe & Jason are doing great on their career and skills.

@Francisca464 lol The Lambs are my favorite too. Don't tell the Lions. :joy: I love that mohawk style too! The house, like the Lion's is a work in progress. Thanks for reading. :smiley:
    @SimCave LOL I won't. Have to keep them friendly those lions. I feel a bit guilty though because my zodiac sign is Leo.

@everyone just an FYI, I uploaded Zauna/Javier (middleaged), Leo + his family and Fawn to the Gallery. No CC so everyone can use them :wink: You can find them with the #rebuildingworlds or use my ID: FdeJ.
    Just dropping by for comments

@Kiwicantdie - Winter does look really pretty in The Sims, a little too perfect if you ask me :lol: Oh my goodness the fans getting excited about the twins is too cute but also a bit of stranger danger haha. All in all everyone looked like they had a good time at the Romance festival, even Irene. Losing pets is always rough poor Emilia's little face thought :( I am loving how all the kiddos turned out ♥

@SimCave - Haha! Have fun that's all I ask, and it seems like you are! Oh boy those traits are...interesting :lol: Loving the layout of the house so far, I like how open the kitchen is to the living room space.

@EMSimmer30 - Its always a battle to get sims to sit down during weddings lol but your pictures turned out lovely. I love Adair's green eyes and blonde hair combo, can't wait to see how he looks as an adult.
    edited November 2019
    Do short updates count as updates?

So while renovations are underway in Willow Creek Kaden and La'ei are honing their skills. Which with this fixer-upper means constantly repairing things.
    c1a93e637d.jpg

a51dce2db0.png

I wasn't too fond of the career choice given to La'ei so she picked up a new job in Conservation. She mostly spends her days promoting awareness.
    4cd7e42648.jpg

Kaden also got a career that I am not too fond of, mainly because it puts him on opposite schedules with La'ei. Because he showed such an interest in music I swapped his career.
    97a7d51bf3.jpg

Outside of their 9 to 5s they each have taken up hobbies, La'ei enjoys fishing.
    df8afa0839.jpg

Even if she isn't very good at it lol
    c3d1c7ec9b.jpg
    @OJenn Kaden and La'ei are a lovely couple. Fixing everything is a good way to gain handiness skills. Yay for hobbies! I love your shorter update. Its great! What lot did you put them on in Willow Creek?
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here for some comments before the new pack drops tonight - 11 pm for me :smiley: My laptop got back just in time and seems to actually be fixed!! So in total they've replaced the motherboard, some internal cable related to charging, both fans, heatsink, thermal paste, and GPU. Pray for me :sweat_smile:

@OJenn Ooo I love the idea of using the story mode to generate founders! But the sims themselves...yikes :lol: They look awesome after their makeovers though! Is that the base game house, or did you already do a little redecorating? It's been way too long since I've played in Willow Creek. That last pic of them - they are so cute :love: The little remodel already looks a million times better than the base house. Can't wait to see what else you do with it! Short updates DEFINITELY count as updates. La'ei is just so COOL with her colorful hair! I never give my sims cool hair colors and I'm starting to regret that. Kaden reminds me a lot of the Willow Creek premade Travis Scott, but hotter lol.

@Kiwicantdie OMG tiny blonde Selene is my LIFE :love: She's so stinking cute!! I adore how motherly Irene is, and this worked out pretty perfectly for her, she basically got a kid without having to romance someone :lol: I think the medieval movie is my fav gig of Selene's so far - total Game of Thrones rip off :lol: RIDGE...WHAT?!! Okay, I know MCCC is to blame here, but how. dare. he. Good on Aurora for convincing him to leave his wife and kids, that was a perfectly reasonable course of action :lol: You poor thing, those cats seem to always be sick :lol: Man I really love the holidays in this game - the decor and parties and everything never get old. LORD NO...twins :astonished: At least you got a boy :grimace: AHH finally!! Poor Selene wanted fame more than anyone, I was starting to feel bad for her. Maybe she'll have a tiny bit more time for her little one now lol. Okay, I totally missed the part where you said "fan meeting party" and was so freaked out that a bunch of random townies crashing the triplets' birthday party :joy: I love the adult makeovers - especially Selene's hair and Irene's cat sweater! Irene is SO me when it comes to romance :lol: I love how it felt like all three girls were the "heir" of this generation, like they stuck together the whole time and your updates were focused on all of them, not just one. It was a fun change of pace. So many birthdays! Omg Rory!! He couldn't be more perfect :love: Jody's super cute too, she's just totally gonna be overshadowed by her heir brother lol.

@debjameswhite Aww Kelsey and Lawrence are super cute together. They're so deep in the puppy love/honeymoon phase that every kiss feels like the first one :wink: The new house is super cute - perfect for a small beachfront lot! It may be simple on the outside, but it sure is fancy on the inside. Aw congrats to the happy couple <3 Looks like they are settling into the new home nicely. One successful party down, many more to go I'm sure! Oh man...Drew's expecting AGAIN? She really wanted a big family :lol: Kelsey's wedding dress is gorgeous!! I wish we had more wedding dresses in the game, cause I can't fall down the cc rabbit hole again lol. Eeee a nooboo already!! You spoil us. Grandpa Caleb cracks me up, "My progeny continues!" :joy:

@Francisca464 Hi! <3 Of course I miss your updates, but I completely understand real life getting in the way. It's been forever since I posted an update too :grimace: I always worry about people when they disappear for awhile, so thanks for popping in to say hi :sweat_smile: Omg, AND you spoil us with an update too?! <3 "Poor sweet ignorant Jace" yesss :naughty: AHHH you go Fawn!! I can't believe his wife was there...I mean, that's one way to end a marriage :lol: I love Fawn's house btw, I want more pics of it :wink: Leo's wife is such a cutie! LOL hi Billie :joy: I love seeing my sims in other peoples' games lol. I can't wait for more!!

@Heckstress17 AHH I missed you!! Like I told @Francisca464 , I start to worry when people disappear for awhile. Ya'll are like my sims family at this point lol. Here's a quick recap on my game (I can't remember where you left off, so I'll just summarize the last gen): Reed and Sev are still super happy in StrangerVille. They have three kids, Orion, Leo, and Andromeda ("Andy"), and Reed got knocked up by an alien and had "their" fourth child, Cassiopeia (her disguise makes her look like Sev's biological child lol). All three older kids are teens now and Cass is a child. I started the StrangerVille mystery with Andy, then I got a new laptop and have had nothing but problems with it, so I haven't progressed past that point. I kind of want to start over back in Willow Creek :sweat_smile:

@SimCave Welcome to the challenge! You can start in any world you like :smile: The only "important" rules of this challenge are 1) rebuild or remodel builds each generation and 2) use the gene pool mates, otherwise it's pretty fast and loose - just have fun! Your founders are so cute, and the house looks great too! Omg, twins right off the bat - good luck!! :grimace: Oh man, I tried a rotational game when I first started the challenge and got so overwhelmed :lol: No one including myself could keep track of my FOUR (4) families and it was just awful lol. I hope you have much better luck than me! I do think it's really cute that their surnames are kinda matchy, that makes it easier to keep track of already haha.

@EMSimmer30 Your family is getting so big! And gen 6 already - you're making great progress!! Adair's such a cutie and looks like he'll make a great heir :smile: Also I love how you always have some drama each generation. I can't believe my sweet Derek would do that, it MUST be him getting senile in his old age cause he was the best husband/father ever in my game.

T-MINUS 1 HOUR TIL UNIVERSITY YA'LL!! I'M SO EXCITED!
    Post edited by tipsycowplant on
    edited November 2019
    @JordanNicoleJJ Thanks! Rebuild for each generation and use gene pool mates. Gotcha! :smiley: My Lion family just had their twins born. Tobias and Thomas. I'll show pics when they are older. Keeping track of two families will be hard enough. Four families you have to be nuts. :joy: Or at least very brave. :wink: I imagine this could end like the old weather saying: In like a Lion out like a Lamb. We'll see. I might play each a little at a time and find I get detached from one and love the other. Or I might love them both and keep going. I will have to wait and see. Thanks for commenting! :smile: I'm looking forward to the University pack release.

I'm excited too!!
    Post edited by SimCave on
    Laura & Layton Lamb will be headed to University! :smiley:
    edited November 2019
    @SimCave Yass! I'm so jealous your Lambs get to try university. I can't afford it yet lol. I hope that I can buy it by the time Fawn is ready for kids (and they are grown up lol).

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm glad your laptop is back! I'm praying with you that everything's fixed :wink: Thank you for the understanding, you are all so kind and understanding about me disappearing all the time. I always feel guilty but you make it better. Still, I always enjoy coming back and I hope it's here to last for a while this time. Fawns house is like a temporary apartment, I can show pictures but I actually decided to move her back to Brindleton Bay yesterday evening. We I kinda miss it. I actually had a young and old Billie in my game, because I put Billie, Hunter and River in there too. So I ended up deleting young Billie (because she wasn't married to Hunter and who needs that).

Thanks for giving @Heckstress17 the recap of where you are in game btw! I was sort of up to date because I read in between but it's still helpful. I put Reed, Severine and their kiddo's in my game yesterday :smile:

@OJenn Short updates matter! :joy: I can't believe how beautiful La'ei is. Kaden's cute but she steals the show :love: Thanks for giving us a glimpse into their lives while you're renovating :wink:

I actually got to play my game yesterday so I have some pics to share.

c393551222.png
    048573f625.png
    There was a holiday called Night on the Town which meant free food, so I decided to send Jace and Fawn out on a date.

0743041015.png
    @debjameswhite Chloe West was our hostess :smiley:

cc8da307fd.png
    I don't even have to tell these guys to flirt, they just start autonomously. They're the most lovey couple in my game since forever.

cf326bd7e8.png
    Fawn's like 'Ssh, honey, I'm an expert, I've got this'. To be fair, her quirk is something about being used to excellent food. Probably because her mom is a chef.

3655f2d21d.png
    0b9de97b68.png
    Maybe she shouldn't have ordered something with chopsticks though, because it wasn't exactly elegant.

4850a2b618.png
    It doesn't matter, Jace still loves her :heart:

db5842de0e.png
    Meanwhile, Fawn is still very focused on her career. Here she's practicing for her first real movie audition.

40640bbf60.png
    Just me appreciating one of her CC-less outfits.

019468cb9d.png
    She passed the audition...

b7be012581.png
    Which meant her first movie role! I was very excited for her outfit, she looks regal. (Also, if his genetics weren't this close to Fawns', that makeup guy would've definitely been a mate-choice :love:)

6fdf7ac5e1.png
    Her co-star Akira Kibo looked quite nice with blonde hair.

0aec5c9b36.png
    Fawn nailed the sword-fight...

5012f8aae3.png
    'Winter is coming!'

9441ae3c03.png
    cae0f26a89.png
    And now for the grand finale. Romance and death... check.

f3e08bb833.png
    Jace visited the set to cheer her on, but I guess he didn't like the kissing scene.

f6770345ad.png
    But once he saw how happy Fawn was to see him, he relaxed.

b9cf6bd6a6.png
    03497ff1ec.png
    Fawn aced her movie and she became a superstar.

ca9f7bf537.png
    Uh, guys?

9e7d368485.png
    I put gameplay back to normal lifespan because long is, well, looooong... And I noticed Leo's son became a toddler. So Fawn went to visit them because I am curious. He's cute as a button!

60f92d28f9.png
    Couldn't resist showing you Leo 2.0 with long, flowing manes.

433e5399a8.png
    Fawn asked if she could put Daryl to bed and it was no problem at all. Well, at least not for his parents, Daryl himself had other plans.

684a6ce268.png
    She's a natural :love:

e3c82051d8.png
    Her face says it all. At this point I'm kinda ready for her starting family life, but I want her to reach the top of her career first. But like I said to @JordanNicoleJJ I think I'm ready for Fawn to move back to Brindleton Bay now. Maybe Jace can at least move in? Especially now that I'm back to normal lifespan. I'm going to ponder this.

Some fun facts from town:

8f2b34c6c8.png
    Evil Reed got himself a wife. @JordanNicoleJJ

139587b0f7.png
    And Fawn was barely home when I received this popup. They seem to be in a rush.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    I'm unexpectedly home sick today so my big comments are a day early. Maybe I'll even get in an update although I started these comments 3 hours ago and we see how far I got...

@Francisca464 I can't tell you how happy I am to see you playing again! I love when you're here with us <3 Of course Casey is the bouncer when she's starting new with Jace! Well maybe she won something? Sorry Casey, you brought this on yourself. OF COURSE his wife was there! Hahaha! Well let's get everything out in the open so we all know where we stand! I love the look on Jace's face while she is convincing him to leave his spouse. He looks so innocent! We all know better Jace! It's nice to see her family accepting him. I like where your awards are held! I never thought of changing that venue. Wow!! Chloe again!!!! I just saw her in @Kiwicantdie 's update! She's kinda half yours since Brad is her dad hehe :) I really love Fawn and Jace together. They're so cute! Every time I see Fawn holding a child I think it's hers! She is a natural. I'm ready for her to be a mom too...but wait...it can't be with Jace? I don't know if I like this anymore...

@OJenn Lawrence has definitely had better reactions to pregnancies (in previous challenges) but I forgive him. I know how he is deep down! I think Kelsey does too. Oh my gosh! Any update counts! Hooray! I love La'el. She's so pretty. Her hair...it's not right for her to be fixing a toilet!! haha I'll be interested to see how her career goes for you from Willow Creek! I was wondering about that myself.

@Kiwicantdie Awww I love that your townies put all those snow pals together! How fun!!! Do you get a lot of snow where you are? You are in Italy right? I hope you're no where near all the flooding! Oh my gosh! I can't believe the girls are adults now! I still think of them as teens!! Even if 2 of them are mothers now...Look at Mathias all grown up! Somehow he seems more handsome in that picture! I just had to sneak back to my original family tree to see what his children looked like in my challenge hehe. Poor Irene. I know she's not flirty but I hope she can find happiness! I LOVE her cat lady sweater...I always tell my kids it's my goal to become a Crazy Cat Lady...and I talk all the time about my Crazy Cat Lady starter kit that I plan to adopt someday (A rescued pregnant mama)...It's just a joke...really it is... ANYWAYS! It's so funny that the only one not to have children yet has the highest parenting skill. Poor little Emelia losing her kitties but omg run Reed! I guess you can't run from Grim though! hehe WOOT! Chloe! When I scrolled down to that picture I thought...looks like Chloe and then it was! I'm happy Selene seemed to cheer her up and was nice to her! Awww look at those cute little babies! I love how cute they are :)

@SimCave Oooo those traits will be interesting! I remember once having a sim who hated children and she ended up with quads! hehe Also the jealous trait...that's fun. OHHH I was just wondering if you started over but you're going to run 2 families? Yikes! What did @OJenn say to inspire this? hehe

@EMSimmer30 Nice to see you posting again. Welcome back.

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm so happy your laptop is fixed! I know what you mean about the cc rabbit hole! I got rid of all my cc for clothing and furniture but I kept the wedding dresses. I had to! hmmm interesting hehe your comments to me morphed into comments for @Kiwicantdie but they're completely different from the ones you gave her. You must have her on the brain!! :)

@Francisca464 Well both Lambs might not be able to go to University at the same time. Laura went and got herself pregnant trying out that new Shower activity with Layton. :joy:
    Jace and Fawn are adorable! Flirting autonomously. Chopsticks are HARD and funny to see. lol oooh a movie audition! Its the big leagues now Fawn. You can do it! Yay she passed audition. You're right that make-up guy is a handsome Sim. She looks gorgeous in her costume. Aww Jace, his jealously about the kissing scene was so cute. Got gold! And she's a superstar! YAY! :smiley: Leo 2.0 is gorgeous. haha Daryl's face is full of trouble. lol Yes Fawn is such a natural. She's going to be a great mother!

@debjameswhite Your child-hater had quads?! :joy: Poetic justice right there. No, I did not start over. @OJenn said:
    OJenn wrote: »

:D I'm crazy enough to try.

@SimCave OH hahaha! She meant us going through it together! Not you having to do them yourself! So for example we're all thinking about starting again in Willow Creek so we can all be using the same town and mates at the same time. But you do you!! You wouldn't be the first person to have several founders at once :)
    @debjameswhite :joy: I'm such an idiot. I'm having a lot of fun with both so its all good. My favorite couple is in Willow Creek so yay! I put them on the Crick Cobana lot. I think that's how you spell it. I was going to send both to University but they will have to take turns. Layton is going to go to FoxU. Laura will [maybe] go to BriteU when he gets done so he can suffer with his Hates Children trait and take care of the little bundle of joy that is coming to torment him soon. :tongue:
    I don’t really have enough for a complete update but I want to empty my folder :)

Lawrence had a big event at work and for once, the right option wasn’t one that made him lose his job!
    EEVS7.PNG

Now both he and Kelsey are pushing their toes into the world of fame.
    EEVSt.PNG

While he was at work, he got the call to meet Kelsey at the hospital. She was already on her way inside when he got there.
    EEVTj.png

His Mom was the doctor delivering!
    EEVUF.png

Two baby boys! Noah and Benjamin.
    EEVVi.png

There was another big event happening! Baby Boomer became an adult.
    EEVZo.png

He keeps hiding uner the sofa.
    EEW0t.png

Lawrence made sure to give him some attention so he knows he’s still loved!
    EEW0k.png

Caesar got similar treatment.
    EEW1N.png

Before they knew it, these little boys were growing up. I did not do this on purpose but realized after…the boy in green is Noah and he has Dad’s blue eyes. The boy in blue is Benjamin and he has Mom’s green eyes.
    EEW2e.PNG
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @debjameswhite AHH I'm so sorry! When I've missed a bunch of posts I read through and comment at the same time, so sometimes I'll be reading and just keep typing away but it's under the wrong name lol. Usually I catch it, but obviously I didnt :grimace: I'll go edit that... :lol:

I'll be back for more comments and a short update later - I'm loving university!!
    @debjameswhite It's great that the event at work had a good [not fired] ending to it! He got THE call. lol Its great his mom was the delivering doctor. How sweet is that? <3 Noah and Benjamin are two names I love. Congratulations/condolences on twins! :joy: Are those cribs CC? They are cute! The twins grew up so cute! Little Boomer will always be adorable no matter how old they get. What a lovely family!

@JordanNicoleJJ Awww! Don't feel bad :) I do the same thing, I was just teasing you. <3 I can't wait to see updates with University. I bought it, but I don't feel well and I'm just not into playing right now.
    edited November 2019
    lion-250.png

Wilson is working hard as a Freelance Artist. So far he's been pleasing his clients so much that they give him bonuses for doing so well. I hope he can keep this up.
    11-14-19_2-04-22_PM.png

Maria is not only having fun in her hobby of painting, but she's contributing to paying the bills by selling her artwork. It doesn't bring in much, yet. But it is helping.
    11-14-19_2-06-04_PM.png

Her true passion though is cooking. You can tell she really gets into it. Who else gets this excited making a BLT? Anyone?
    11-14-19_2-16-08_PM.png

Its a good thing she's staying calm and being happy because not long and she is going to be very uncomfortable. Like now!
    11-14-19_9-49-14_PM.png

A trip to the hospital and she comes home with two beautiful boys. Tobias and Thomas. TWINS! Wilson is not ashamed to admit that he may or may not have panicked a little during the delivery. Here they are all snug in their little cribs back home.
    Tobias- Left & Thomas - Right
    11-14-19_9-58-21_PM.png

I can't wait to see what they look like as they grow up. And try to their crazy whims, they will be 'Trying for Baby' ONE more time. Maybe they'll have a girl next. :smile:

I'm trying out a new header. I hope its not too large. I might have to adjust this post if it is as I have no idea what it will look like here...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top