Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea: Future Supernatural Expansion/Game Pack

GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello everyone! I've been thinking about some ideas and improvements for the occult Sims and I'd like to share them with you. I'll start step by step:

I.- GHOSTS

1) More interactions: I know they already have some interactions and features depending on their cause of death, but would be nice to see them scaring people around more often.
2) Emotions don't change their color: I don't know if its only me, but I really like gray ghosts, so if we could be able to set their color as default would be awesome.
3) Button in CAS for ghosts: I saw this was mentioned in another post in the forums, but I really liked the idea.

II.- SIMPLANTS

1) Bring back old features/animations: I remember Simplants were able to "absorb water puddle", do photosynthesis and "give flower/poison kiss". So it's basically adding more interactions to the Simplants.
2) Improve appearance: I think right now Simplants look just like normal Sims, but with green skin. It would be nice to have planty hairstyles and planty clothings to choose so we can have cool Simplants as in older versions of the Sims.

III.- ALIENS

My suggestion/idea for Aliens is a bit longer, but here it goes.
We could have a skill tree for Aliens (similar to famous sims, vampires and wizards), but this time we would have to choose what type of Alien we would like to have: An ambassador (Good Alien: Comes to visit the earth to interact with humans and create diplomatic relationships with his home planet), an invader (Bad Alien: Comes to visit the earth to create chaos and be mean with humans), or an explorer (Neutral Alien: Comes to the earth just for scientific purposes to learn about life and human culture in it and collect precious items).

For this, Aliens would have an experience bar and a brain power bar (like vampires). So they would be able to level up performing different activities, for example: alien meditation, reading some type of book for aliens or just sleeping.

They could also level up their skills reading about alien mental powers in a book or researching in the laptop, or also by using their alien powers.

So this is a draft picture I made for an alien skills window (I used microsoft word lol). So for example, if you choose to be an Ambassador, you will only unlock the Ambassador skills tree. You couldn't have all the skills from all 3 types of aliens, you can only choose to be one.
Sin-t-tulo.jpg

The first skills will unlock the following interactions (again, you can only be one type of alien, so will be able to choose only one):

1) Ambassador:
- Builds up relationships faster.
- Unlock greeting interaction “Outer space encounter”. The alien and the Sim will touch each other’s index finger tip (as in E.T. movie).
2) Invader:
- Unlocks greeting interaction “Alien scare”. The alien will greet a Sim showing his weapons and yelling at him. The Sim and all Sims close to the alien will run away scared (as in fire or lighting reaction).
- Scare with Probe.
3) Explorer:
- Unlocks greeting interaction “Analyze”. The alien will use an alien type magnifier to analyze the Sim as first encounter and the Sim would have one of 2 different reactions, the Sim can laugh (positive reaction) or can get annoyed and push the alien away (negative reaction), it will depend on the Sims' mood that's being analyzed.

MENTAL POWERS: This skill has 3 levels (Empathy, Telepathy and Mental Powers):

Empathy level 1:

- For Ambassadors: Unlocks “Empathize (Good)” interaction. Gets the target Sim’s emotions.
- For Invaders: Unlocks “Empathize (Mean)” Interaction. Gives a target Sim the Alien’s emotions.
- For Explorers: Gets both types of Empathize.

Telepathy level 2:

- For Ambassadors: Unlocks “Telepathize good intentions”. Makes Sim happy.
- For Invaders: Unlocks “Telepathize bad intentions”. Makes the Sim tense.
- For Explorers: Unlocks “Telepathize intentions”. Makes Sim randomly inspired or bored.

Mental Powers level 3:

- For Ambassadors: Unlocks “Dispell”. Removes all emotions of the target Sim.
- For Invaders: Unlocks “Mental control”. Order Sims to do housechores or be mean/fight to another Sim.
- For Explorers: Unlocks “Get mental shield”. The alien cannot be affected by any mental power interaction from other alien Sims.

TECHNOLOGY POWERS: The sims will receive an alien gun or unlock alien interactions for the Sim Ray when they reach this level.

1) For Ambassadors unlocks:

•Water Shot: Will squirt water to a Sim and refresh him, giving a refreshed moodlet and cooling him down if he’s affected by heat.
•Heat Beam: Will melt frozen Sims or warm Sims up when they are too cold.
•Recovery Beam: Will bring all needs up of a Sim.

2) For Invaders unlocks:

•Freeze Ray: Freezes Sims.
•Electric Ray: Electrocutes and gives dazed moodlet to a Sim.
•Fire Beam: Will burn a Sim (can’t die from this) or can burn objects up.

3) For Explorers unlocks:

•Repair beam: Repairs broken objects.
•Botanic beam: Makes plants ready to be harvested.

Final notes about my suggestion for aliens:
1) If they use too much their powers and have low brain power, they would get the headache moodlet that will make them uncomfortable or tense (I don't know which one would suit better) and if they keep using powers while having this moodlet, they will die of headache.
2) The higher level of the skill, the higher brain power consumption. This would be to avoid spam of skills in the game hahaha...

IV.- MERMAIDS

For the Mermaids my suggestion is similar to the Aliens, you could be a Mermaid (good one) or a Siren (bad one). Both would have similar skills, but different effects. Again, you can only choose to be one.
Mermaids/Sirens would have a Hydration bar that slowly goes down when they are not in contact with water or when they use skills, and that goes up when they spend time doing activities related to water, showering, bathing, staying under rain, or stepping on water puddles.
Mermaids/Sirens would level up performing activities related to water (same activities that help them to keep hydrated).
If the hydration bar goes empty the Mermaid/Siren will faint and will need somebody to refresh her otherwise will die of dehydration in a few hours (like in the Sims 3).

So, I also made a draft of skills for Mermaids/Sirens:
Sin-t-tulo2.jpg

MERMADIC/SIRENIC POWERS

Mermadic Powers will unlock (One level):

- Mermaid Kiss: Sims who receive the kiss will be able to dive more. Consumes 10 Hydration.
- Mermaid Hug: Sims who receive the hug will have their hygene increased. Consumes 10 Hydration.

Sirenic Powers will unlock (One level):

- Siren kiss: Sims who receive the kiss will have less breath when diving (less time diving). Consumes 10 Hydration.
- Siren Hug: Sims who receive the hug will have their hygene lowered. Consumes 10 Hydration.

MERMAID SKILLS (Conch and Voice):

Mermaid’s Conch unlocks (Lv 1):
- Aquatic Lure: Brings more fish into fishing areas for a period of time. Consumes 20 Hydration.
Mermaid’s Conch unlocks (Lv 2):
- Call clear skies. Consumes 30 Hydration.
- Call Rainstorm. Consumes 30 Hydration.
Mermaid’s Conch unlocks (Lv 3):
- Summon Mermaids: Bring some mermaids/sirens around

Mermaid’s Voice unlocks (Lv 1):
- Charmer’s Lullaby. Consumes 20 Hydration.
- Inspiring Berceuse. Consumes 20 Hydration.
Mermaid’s Voice unlocks (Lv 2):
- Mermaid’s Whisper: The mermaid whispers into a Sim’s ear and will increase the Sim’s energy bar and give a happy moodlet. Consumes 40 Hydration.
Mermaid’s Voice unlocks (Lv 3):
- Mermaid’s Song: Removes bad emotions (anger, sadness, embarrassment, tension, boredom, dazed). Consumes 50 Hydration.

SIREN SKILLS (Conch and Voice):

Siren’s Conch unlocks (Lv 1):
- Aquatic Repel: Repels all fish in a fishing spot. Consumes 20 Hydration.
Siren’s Conch unlocks (Lv 2):
- Call clear skies. Consumes 30 Hydration.
- Call Thunderstorm. Consumes 30 Hydration.
Siren’s Conch unlocks (Lv 3):
- Reveal Mermaids: All mermaids in the surroundings, but the one that horns the conch, get a fish tail icon on their head as a thought balloon and run away from the lot. Consumes 50 Hydration.

Siren’s Voice unlocks (Lv 1):
- Aegan Question. Consumes 20 Hydration.
- Nights Requiem. Consumes 20 Hydration.
Siren’s Voice unlocks (Lv 2):
- Siren’s Screech: The mermaid yells at a Sim and he/she knocks out and get a dazed moodlet for 6 hours. Consumes 40 Hydration.
Siren’s Voice unlocks (Lv 3):
- Siren’s Song: Removes good emotions from Sims (happy, inspired, playful, flirty, confident). Consumes 50 Hydration.

OCEAN POWER (Mermaids):

Mermaid’s Ocean Powers unlocks (Lv 1):
- Mermadic Squirt: The mermaid squirts water from the mouth to the Sim and the Sim gets a playful moodlet. Consumes 30 Hydration.
Mermaid’s Ocean Powers unlocks (Lv 2):
- Mermaid’s call: Drags Sim deep into the water. The mermaid gets the needs lowered and the targeted Sim gets the needs increased. Consumes 30 Hydration.
-
OCEAN POWER (Sirens):

Siren’s Ocean Powers unlocks (Lv 1):
- Summon Ocean Threat. Consumes 30 Hydration.
Siren’s Ocean Powers unlocks (Lv 2):
- Siren’s Call: Drags Sim deep into the water. The mermaid gets the needs increased and the targeted Sim gets the needs decreased. Consumes 30 Hydration.

The final 2 skills will be unlocked for both mermaid and siren:

- Singing Master: Gets max level of singing skill and is able to teach singing. Sims will learn singing faster with a mermaid.
- Dehydration Resistance: Doesn’t pass out when gets dehydrated (the few hours time to die that Mermaids/Sirens have will still run), but can’t use powers and feels very tired (slow and tired walk animation).
V.- WEREWOLVES, FAIRIES, ZOMBIES, GENIES

Finally, for a future supernatural expansion pack It’d be nice if zombies, werewolves and fairies are back as well.

- Werewolves could level up exploring/digging and finding a specific item that when consumed, give them a skill point.
- Together with this maybe a new “scared” emotion. There’s already a mod for this, but I don’t animations and sound effects are not very good in my opinion.
- Fairies have a pixy form that would look like "navy" (in the legend of zelda games) hahaha... I mean, a small light/pixie form that can also interact with other sims.
- I'd leave genies for a showtime like game/expansion pack. But would be nice if they have similar skills as in TS3.
V.- NEW OCCULTS AND WORLD

I commented this in someone else's post complementing an idea of a possible new world. So I'm gonna explain this below:

New World's Lore (Unknown name): So this world is made up of 4 islands 3 of them surrounding one small island. Each island has a different type of geography. One would be more like forests, the other one would be rocky and dry, maybe with lava, one snowy and cold and the the in the center would be grassy with magic and shiny gemstones and full of magic resources. There would be a war for the resources of the small island and on each island an alliance would live.

New Occults & Alliances

So the 3 alliances would be the light alliance, the darkness alliance and the balance alliance.

Light Alliance: Fairies and Elves have always been friends since the beginning of their civilizations. Fairies with their magic and mischievous spells and elves with their knowledge of magic and nature make a great team to take over the island to hunt for knowledge and more magical power to develop their civilization.

Dark Alliance: Orcs and Spellcasters. Spellcasters also want to improve their magical powers, but cannot fight alone against the strong magical alliance of the Fairies and Elves, so they asked for the help of Orcs. Orcs without having any intellectual abilities or magical powers, can help the spell casters with their super strength to fight. Spellcasters discovered a new spell that let them bring the dead to life and fight for them.

Balance Alliance: The balance alliance is trying to stop the war for the sake of the planet and the lives are being lost in this conflict. The balance alliance is composed by Mermaids and Humans. Mermaids and Humans have a connection from many years ago, when evolution process made its job once some apes decided to go to the ocean after stop living on the trees.
Humans never had any special abilities so they started to research about other supernatural Sims and discovered that under certain conditions the bite of a vampire could turn them into werewolves. Even though vampires didn't agree to help them with the investigation, because they preferred to stay aside of this conflict as well as aliens, the humans managed to continue their research and discovered that if a dog and a vampire bite them in the same day, they would turn into werewolves when the light of a full moon touches their skin.

New Occults abilities

Fairies: They'd be able to cast weak/mischief spells to annoy, prank and tease people, such as making them to sneeze, cough, get rashes, uncomfortable moodlets, etc.

Elves: They'd be able to cast nature related magic spells using the 4 elements, and control the weather, plants and animals. Their elemental spells would be able to set people on fire, freeze, make them to become a stone, electricity, or daze them with a small tornado.

Orcs: They don't have any magic skills, but they will have good crafting/building skills. And they'll be able to create weapons for them and the spellcasters, such as new wands, brooms, slingshots (they'll be able to throw stones at people), new clothing (using a new consumable, fabric/cloth) and headgears.

Goal of this world

The goald of the world would be to bring peace to it. How? Sims will have to interact to each other and learn about the 3 different alliances with the new 3 skills Darkness, light and balance alliances. This skills will increase everytime sims interact with the occult sims of the different alliances.

Once the sims has the skills at max level (level 5 would be max level). They will be able to collect gemstone fragments asking for them to the sims from different alliances (emeralds from the light alliance, rubies from the darkness alliance and sapphires from the ballance alliance). Once 10 fragments are collected they would be able to craft the whole stone joining all the pieces.

Once the sim has all 3 gemstones ready he can go to the island in the center and put them in 3 different pedestals on the island, this will send a magic wave that will make sims forget about the resources of the island and with this the war will be over.

And yeah, those are my suggestions/ideas, bit long, but I'm very excited for a supernatural pack. I'd like to know your opinions about this guys. Thank you very much for reading! I'll probably keep editing this post a bit to modify the ideas lol.

Post edited by GeddonTower on

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I love to add my support for all things Supernatural! You have some especially great ideas for the Aliens. Sadly, I doubt they would revisit Mermaids to enhance their powers, but I do think that if we were to get some deep base game Flaws and personality additions for all Sims, that it could still make a bit of difference in the end.

As for Ghosts... they definitely need an overhaul and I'm hoping that the Happy Haunts community pack idea turns into a full game pack instead because we could have cemetary lots, funerals, paranormal careers and seances, deeper hauntings, as well as a Ghost update. Maybe we could even have more malevolent spirits and...Fear!
    #Team Occult
  • GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    @LiELF Thanks for your comment! Yeah I also support every nice idea to improve all supernatural stuff, but also for more things to improve the gameplay, cause TS4 is a bit behind from TS3 in terms of gameplay. However it is still good so far in my opinion (the game is still in development, so we can expect nice stuff coming in the future).

As I said, I think the first supernatural sims we got (ghosts, simplants and aliens), are not that amazing compared to the older versions of the game, especially simplants! So yeah, that's why I thought it could be a nice idea to improve them.

I have the same expectations for this happy haunts stuff pack, let's hope it gets a lot of votes hahaha...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Aliens need two hearts & the copy case like in Vampires.
    2. Spellcasters needs their occult eyes to work & properly fly a broom.
    3. Vampires need to properly act like vampires.
    4. Mermaids needs to stop losing their bottom halves of their bodies.
    5. Actual Fairy sims needs to be back.
    6. Werewolves & Genies needs to be back.
    7. Hinds, Centars & Sphyics needs to be introduced.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    don't forget that the spellcasters need an overhaul, too. being able to ride a broom around the neighborhood, more spells and the ability to cast curses, and unique potions that don't rehash what we already have in game.

Maybe, because now they added bicycles and jetskis,they might be able to add the fly around the neighborhood ability that would be awesome...
    About the spells, I think they have plenty, but there are some spells from old versions of the game that would be nice to see, like transforming into toads haha.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    1. Aliens need two hearts & the copy case like in Vampires.
    2. Spellcasters needs their occult eyes to work & properly fly a broom.
    3. Vampires need to properly act like vampires.
    4. Mermaids needs to stop losing their bottom halves of their bodies.
    5. Actual Fairy sims needs to be back.
    6. Werewolves & Genies needs to be back.
    7. Hinds, Centars & Sphyics needs to be introduced.

I'm pretty sure they will add werewolves and fairies in a future supernatural pack cause they are highly requested. The question is how are they going to be? hahaha...
    Fairies like pixie hollow.
    Werewolves like in Bitten & Twilight Saga.
    Genies like I Dream of Jeannie.
    Centars, Hinds & Sphyics like in The Legandary Journey of Hercules & Xena Warrior Princess.
    Fairies like pixie hollow.
    Werewolves like in Bitten & Twilight Saga.
    Genies like I Dream of Jeannie.
    Centars, Hinds & Sphyics like in The Legandary Journey of Hercules & Xena Warrior Princess.

I know what you mean lol. Centars would be hard though and I don't know what Hinds or Sphyics are o_o...

By the way, I just updated the post... Check it out, read the end hehehe...
    Hinds are part human/part deer.
    Sphyics are part human/part bird.
    I always liked mythology & was a fan of
    The Legendary Journey of Hercules &
    Warrior Princess Xena.
    Hinds are part human/part deer.
    Sphyics are part human/part bird.
    I always liked mythology & was a fan of
    The Legendary Journey of Hercules &
    Warrior Princess Xena.

Ohhh, I'm actually looking forward mostly for the "classic" supernatural Sims we had in previous versions of the game. However! Centaurs would be a very awesome addition to the game together with horses/unicorn/pegasus.