Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am willing to wait for Discover University! I'm so sad right now!

*sighing* You guys are right! College rock or geek rock radio station is not in this new expansion pack, I'm sorry everybody! I am willing to wait for this new pack to come. I hate being alone, I want a friend! Are you simmers ready? Cause this is the end of 2019, the final year of the 2010s!
tenor.gif

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Look man, it's just DLC for a video game. You're not alone because you're not going to get it. There are people in your life that care about you.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    How many threads are you going to make on this? I was bummed too but there’s plenty of other things to like and/or criticize. There are ways to add custom music so I suggest you explore that, I plan to.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Look man, it's just DLC for a video game. You're not alone because you're not going to get it. There are people in your life that care about you.
    Really?!
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    This is getting sad. It's literally a game and if it affects you that much then it might be time to get off social media, the internet, and/or your computer and get out into the real world with people who truly care about you.
  • Options
    babajayne wrote: »
    How many threads are you going to make on this? I was bummed too but there’s plenty of other things to like and/or criticize. There are ways to add custom music so I suggest you explore that, I plan to.
    The best answer is "Nothing". Can you believe this, I'm so nervous to get ready to play this game once it's coming at November 15, 2019!
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    lmao of all of the things to be disappointed about? to each their own I guess, I don't even listen to sim radio, I enjoy my custom music in game.
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    If you guys don't want to read these threads about the game music, just move on the next thread. It's not that hard.

12JEREMIA, what are some other stations you still want them to add in future packs?
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I am sorry this is hurting you so bad. <3
  • Options
    bizuktag wrote: »
    If you guys don't want to read these threads about the game music, just move on the next thread. It's not that hard.

12JEREMIA, what are some other stations you still want them to add in future packs?
    Thanks for asking! What I was waiting for on the list right here.
    • Geek Rock (Hobbies Game Pack)
    • R&B (Valentine's Day or Black History Month patch)
    • Latin (A radio station which will no longer be exclusive to Jungle Adventures for the Cinco De Mayo patch) (It'll add couple of Latin songs)
    • Backyard or Country (If Backyard radio station will no longer be exclusive to Perfect Patio Stuff, it'll add more country song)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Cheer up fellow Simmer! I am sure you will find many things to enjoy. In the meantime add your favorite music tracks to the custom music folders to enjoy in your game. It's really fun. I especially like adding Christmas songs to the "Winter Holiday" station.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @12JEREMIA if you went said music in the sims4 you can always take the mp3 files from your fave music or from sims2 and sims3 and place them in the custom music folder of sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    July7601GirlJuly7601Girl Posts: 33 Member
    this seems a pretty trivial thing to base the purchase of an entire expansion off of, but to each their own. better luck next time
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    • Geek Rock (Hobbies Game Pack)
    • R&B (Valentine's Day or Black History Month patch)

I'd like both of these stations, too. I think R&B would be a great fit for a Valentine's/romance pack or a BHM patch, but I think a romance pack is more likely to happen. I wonder what packs they're working on for next year...

• Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, there's already a couple of threads open on this subject made by the OP. I'm going to leave this one open but I've closed the others and would like discussion to continue in here only.
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I commented on tour other thread but the more I think about the more I'm bummed we're not getting a new station. I'm still waiting for a New Wave station. But I have a question, isn't the music in Stranger Tunes similar to Geek Rock? If not I'm still trying to out what it is because I need more of it.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I commented on tour other thread but the more I think about the more I'm bummed we're not getting a new station. I'm still waiting for a New Wave station. But I have a question, isn't the music in Stranger Tunes similar to Geek Rock? If not I'm still trying to out what it is because I need more of it.
    New Wave from OFB? That was my other fav! Wush Wush... I have heard similar stuff from the NuDisco station. Do you like that one?
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2019
    Don't worry pal, I strongly believe there's a bands pack coming our way. They know we want it and DU was the perfect oportunity to add it. If they didn't, I'm pretty sure they're pulling a Band GP or a Showtime EP of some sort. They just wouldn't add tons of musical instruments and just ignore the community asking for bands. Specially cause it's not really something very hard to do I guess?

Anyways, if we get it, I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of garage rock station. Fingers crossed. (Ps you can always add custom music, so don't be that sad)
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    New Wave from OFB? That was my other fav! Wush Wush... I have heard similar stuff from the NuDisco station. Do you like that one?

Yes! I really want a mix of that and Dark Wave from Supernatural with bands similar to Depeche Mode and the Cure. I don't have Bowling Stuff but I heard a few songs from that station and I do like it!
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Dissapointed too that I cant have indie station, youre not alone, but I still pop playlist from sims 3 indie music and pretend that it's in the sims 4.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I'm very excited about Sim U. but would also have liked other radio stations, since the more songs there are in simlish, the more the language can be developed.
  • Options
    Guys and girls, thanks for cheering me up! I hope I’m getting the new expansion pack this week or next week
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Wait, is there any new radio station that's gonna be added into the pack?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    No, but we're gonna get geek rock radio station with a hobby game pack or any packs
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    No, but we're gonna get geek rock radio station with a hobby game pack or any packs

LOL, how would you know that? I didn't hear anything about a hobby game pack. 🤔 But then again, I haven't been up to date with this game.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Attention seeker.