Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CC can you NOT live without? Share your favorites!

Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
edited October 2019 in General Mods Discussion
A list of things I physically can't play the game without.

- Eyelashes
- Skin overlays
- CC hair
- CC clothes
- MCCommand Centre

That's all I can think off but what can you not live without? Share you best CC ................
Post edited by Princess_07x on

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    A list of things I physically can't play the game without.

- Eyelashes
    - Skin overlays
    - CC hair
    - CC clothes
    - MCCommand Centre

That's all I can think off but what can you not live without?................

All of the above, but add to that:
    CC body hair
    UI Cheats Extension mod
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2019
    I need to download UI Cheats Extension Mod... I will do it now @loubyloulou :D. I guess you are using UI Cheats Extension v1.15.0?
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Body Hair! It will be in my game until it's officially added hehe I use the one by luumiasims :smile:
    he/him
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Kijiko eyelashes

Kotkatmeow lipsticks
    https://kotcatmeow.tumblr.com/post/182821278968/huge-update-of-my-lipsticks-fixes-shine-issues

MCCC
    UI Extensions
    More Personality Please
    Slice Of Life
    Meaningful Stories
    Bake Cupcakes In The Oven
    Fogity CAS Unlocks
    Madlen Shoes

FlpAmaral wrote: »
    Body Hair! It will be in my game until it's officially added hehe I use the one by luumiasims :smile:

Do you have a link please? :)
    edited October 2019
    Kijiko eyelashes

Kotkatmeow lipsticks
    https://kotcatmeow.tumblr.com/post/182821278968/huge-update-of-my-lipsticks-fixes-shine-issues

MCCC
    UI Extensions
    More Personality Please
    Slice Of Life
    Meaningful Stories
    Fogity CAS Unlocks
    Madlen Shoes

Fogity CAS Unlocks

What do these do? they sound interesting :smiley:
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited October 2019
    Kijiko eyelashes

Kotkatmeow lipsticks

MCCC
    UI Extensions
    More Personality Please
    Slice Of Life
    Meaningful Stories
    Fogity CAS Unlocks
    Madlen Shoes

Fogity CAS Unlocks

What do these do? they sound interesting :smiley:

Bake Cupcake Machine Items In The Oven lets you do just that. Anything you make on the cupcake machine can be made in the oven so you don’t have to try and make space for that big machine.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600050

Fogity CAS unlocks

Unlocks CAS items that you otherwise only have access to through career promotions.

https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/

Also here’s the link to the body hair

https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I need to download UI Cheats Extension Mod... I will do it now @loubyloulou :D. I guess you are using UI Cheats Extension v1.15.0?

Yes, that's right. It's on his Patreon, free:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-15-26240068
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Cc makeup
    Cc skin
    Cc hair
    Cc piercings
    Cc clothes
    Various Cc objects like living room themes for example and cc fireplaces
    CC POSES <3
    Mccc command

I can live without mods but I literally cannot play without the above mentioned cc. I don't have a "best" because it takes a lot of various cc to work together to create the perfect world and/or sim.
    Because I feel like it allows me to create the world and sims the way i truly want to. Not just picking through a selection of stuff i was given. Plus it opens up so many play styles I normally can't play.

For example using cc of rundown objects I was able to create an extremely poor family living in an almost desolate world for a sims story I was trying to tell.
    I also created a fake but nice looking underworld lot for mermaids.
    Then with other cc (and a mod) I was able to build my dream goth Victorian mansion in chalet gardens for my vampire family. Which then lead me to a whole new story line of the rich family meeting the poor ones, I've been deep into for a while now.

Poses is in caps because i truly can not live without them. I love telling stories with sims and it has taken my story telling to a whole new level. Even more so because this game is missing a lot of basic things like walking toddlers in strollers and bed cuddling. Trying to get sims to sit and enjoy a movie together is a chore.
    So I pose it out lol. Sucks I have to use poses for basic play but I make the best of it and enjoy it for what it is ☺️

If I could no longer one day use cc I'm not sure I would play anymore. Even for the hair alone. After finding custom hair I never used an EA hair in years. That's why when people were screaming for university piercings coming I was thinking welllll.... I already have more face, belly,body piercings, and tattoos than I know what to do with so meh lol. But it's good for people who don't use cc.

And my sims are now (according to my taste) drool worthy lol. 😍

A big part of my play has literally become just sorting through, rearranging or looking for new fashion for my sims. And I lovvvve fashion so I really enjoy it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    ☆ MC CC
    ☆ UI Cheats
    ☆ Longer Parties Mod
    ☆ WMS recolors
    ☆ All of simmandy's cc
    ☆ KiaraZurk's Hair
    ☆ Kotcat's clayified hair
    ☆ CAS poses
    ☆ Extra Skintones (I like these because they are geneticized, work with Island living and look great!)
    ☆ Solid Cas Backgrounds Like the ones from Jennisims and LuumiaSims
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    - MC Command Center
    - Meaningful Stories
    - NPCC
    - LittleMsSam Pregnancy over hall no walk style.
    - Custom CAS items, skin, eyelashes, eyes, accessories, hair and clothes.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    -Acting gig pay fix. Makes the acting gig more realistic.
    -Balanced death. Fixes the mess that is mourning.
    -Functional canning station. Speaks for itself.
    -Family reunion. Adds another event to host.
    -Faster eating and drinking. Speaks for itself.
    -Fear. overhauls the tense emotion and brings back death by fear from TS2.
    -Recipe and grocery overhaul from srslysims. Makes all that way more realistic and you can go grocery shopping.
    -Improved relationships. Makes cheating and stuff more impactful.
    -Life tragedies. Spices things up.
    -Lifes drama. Same as above.
    -Fanmade world map fixes (seriously I cant even look at the default maps anymore these ones are way better)
    -MCCC obviously.
    -UI cheats extension obviously again
    -no empty venue. makes it so sims are already there instead of all showing up after your sim.
    -No Townie Spellcasters. speaks for itself a must have for realm of magic owners.
    -Royalty mod cause it makes royal sims way better and also scumbumbo name change cause it allows longer names
    -SimNationalBank and the accompanying bill overhaul. Have your own accounts and more realistic Bill's.
    -Slice of Life. Makes things more realistic too.
    -Simda dating app by littlemssam. Modern dating ftw also great for players like Don Lothario.
    -Better butlers and better nannies from her also. Obvious reasons. Also you can hire more butler's than just one.
    -Ask to Upgrade. so your rich sims dont have to be handy to have the best out of their stuff.
    -Hire Certain Employees for Retail. Theres separate ones for Vets and Restaurants too. This makes it so you can hire household members or yourself or friends like you should be able to anyway
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    • kijiko lashes
    • kijiko additional skintones (the old ones, not the updated ones)
    • heihu face masks
    • pyxiidis under your spell eyes (sims) / aloha eyes (pets)
    • pyxiidis stuck on you additional skintones
    • pyxiidis ea teeth replacement
    • luumiasims bodyhair
    • luumiasims vanilla default skin
    • imadako body blush
    • tragicsimblr subtle nose blush
    • tamo eye bags
    • various cc hair, mostly from aharris00britney, isjao, imvikai, simandy, and greenllamas
    • and like, a lot of freckles from various different creators.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    -Recipe and grocery overhaul from srslysims. Makes all that way more realistic and you can go grocery shopping.
    -Fanmade world map fixes (seriously I cant even look at the default maps anymore these ones are way better)
    -MCCC obviously.
    -no empty venue. makes it so sims are already there instead of all showing up after your sim.
    -No Townie Spellcasters. speaks for itself a must have for realm of magic owners.
    -Royalty mod cause it makes royal sims way better and also scumbumbo name change cause it allows longer names
    -SimNationalBank and the accompanying bill overhaul. Have your own accounts and more realistic Bill's.
    -Simda dating app by littlemssam. Modern dating ftw also great for players like Don Lothario.
    -Better butlers and better nannies from her also. Obvious reasons. Also you can hire more butler's than just one.
    -Ask to Upgrade. so your rich sims dont have to be handy to have the best out of their stuff.
    -Hire Certain Employees for Retail. Theres separate ones for Vets and Restaurants too. This makes it so you can hire household members or yourself or friends like you should be able to anyway

I'm going to check out some of these 👀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    -MCCC obviously.

I'm going to check out some of these 👀

I used to be a strictly vanilla player but I'm a recent convert to mods and my game is a whole new game now. In the best way lol
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member
    ok so this might be a noob question but what do poses do if you're not modding?
    bump.....
  • kayen_keagenkayen_keagen Posts: 53 Member
    I can’t name specifically what CC I have but I do have some hair, clothes, nail polish, and shoes CC.
    As for gameplay mods.. I have to have
    -MCCC
    -Meaningful Stories
    -Slice of Life (without the period package) cause I have “another” mod that has periods
    -that “other” mod I can’t mention
    -SNB Bank and Bills
    -Srsly Lag Fix
    - food retextures
    - This other mod that has ugs and akahol. Lmao
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited November 2019
    I can easily live without any CC...sorry.

My favorite skin and overlays are Vanilla from Luumia Sims and Mabelle+Monbeau overlays from Nords Sims. Currently, my favorite eyes are also from Nords Sims.

I'm pretty fond of the earmuffs from Nords as well.

Additionally, I like the lighting mods from Luumia Sims that remove the blue tones from the game.
    Post edited by Nindigo on

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

I can’t name specifically what CC I have but I do have some hair, clothes, nail polish, and shoes CC.
    As for gameplay mods.. I have to have
    -MCCC
    -Meaningful Stories
    -Slice of Life (without the period package) cause I have “another” mod that has periods
    -that “other” mod I can’t mention
    -SNB Bank and Bills
    -Srsly Lag Fix
    - food retextures
    - This other mod that has ugs and akahol. Lmao

I know the mod you mean haha!!
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I can easily live without any CC...sorry.

My favorite skin and overlays are Vanilla from Luumia Sims and Mabelle+Monbeau overlays from Nords Sims. Currently, my favorite eyes are also from Nords Sims.

I'm pretty fond of the earmuffs from Nords as well.

Additionally, I like the lighting mods from Luumia Sims that removes the blue tones from the game.

I'm going to check out Nords Sims :) thanks for sharing
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    few I like um cant say it. but ui cheat and kawaii Stacy mods are awesome I love tragedies mod too little too good haha other than that cc clothes and hair.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
    I think I'm going to look into the tragedies mod, it sounds interesting :
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    MCCC, UI Cheats, More CAS Columns, and most of what LittleMsSam makes for mods. For CC, piercings, tattoos, body hair, decor (especially art, plants, and clutter), beds (need my cute bed linens!), and the OMSP shelf.
  • Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    For CC, gotta have the whole sha-bang for the variety. Other mods would be MCCC, CAS columns, UI cheats, and Polarbearsims/LittleMsSam's mods.