Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - November 2019

124...Next

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    There is already a Vegan trait in the game. I am actually playing two sims that are vegans.

would post a link here but the gallery site refuses to log me in.

Most likely you are playing two sims that are vegetarians. Vegetarian and vegan are different things. And I would post a link, but anyone can google.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    Happy Hunts looks very nice. In another post somebody said it would be nice to have more active careers with these. We actually need enhancement on gameplay :D , thank you for all the expansion packs though, this year has been awesome, a lot of new content!
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    reiureya wrote: »
    @EA_Mai @SimGuruDana T.T plz fix the main menu it just goes from the news into a preset loading picture and back into news now. I can't put the loading picture back on my Cats & Dogs Loading screen. It's stuck on Seasons, which isn't one of my favorites. :( plz give me my kitties back.

Yes this, I really liked the parenthood screen for my main menu but now it's stuck on Realm of Magic (which looks really lazy btw just using the box art)
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Those are some tough choices with the stuff pack voting. Glad we get to do this again. I always appreciate the work the devs do to keep communication open with simmers.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019
    Wait is this the prepack patch or the November patch?

It's like the community patch we made together with the Gurus that got Laundry and all that went with it in the game. That one took about a year+

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Just stopping by to submit 100 votes for @SimGuruNinja to host every livestream. Kthxbai.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just stopping by to submit 100 votes for @SimGuruNinja to host every livestream. Kthxbai.

I kinda agree. Not saying all the others are bad or anything, but he has the best on camera presence.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited November 2019

I kinda agree. Not saying all the others are bad or anything, but he has the best on camera presence.

He has but he definitely needs someone to keep him in check as SimGuruDana did. He is too mischievous at times as in that voting remark. :o

He or SimGuruGraham are my favourites and the younger ones will get better if they go on streams with Ninja or Graham one at a time and get more confidence and experience. Too many doing the streams at once doesn't work.

I wouldn't mind SimGuruMorgan going on a killing spree all on her own though. She needs to concentrate on villiany. It takes a lot of work! :D
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Interesting that they closed the comment section...

Besides that I do like it that they involve the communities voice in their planning. That should be like this and it would be a great choice for most future content.

The art and crafts pack immediately attracted me, cause we definitely need more things to do for our sims and they would also need to include all these activities for all life phases from toddler to elder unless it would be irresponsible for a certain age, but it would be nice if then they get a replacement activity instead of being left out. But i'm sure they are aware that they need to focus more on younger life stages as I heard in the stream.

I also liked the space and science theme, but more cause I was planning to make a space camp for kids in the Outdoor Retreat world, so they actually have to pay for visiting it. And for that, i would need MORE space activities, items and gameplay for children since we do not really have these.

In general i would like these two packs to be combined into a hobby gamepack where the focus is on things to do on all life stages. And PLS smaller/normal sized objects of everything!

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    reiureya wrote: »
    @EA_Mai @SimGuruDana T.T plz fix the main menu it just goes from the news into a preset loading picture and back into news now. I can't put the loading picture back on my Cats & Dogs Loading screen. It's stuck on Seasons, which isn't one of my favorites. :( plz give me my kitties back.

Funny, mine is stuck on Island Living, when I had it on Strangerville.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    There is already a Vegan trait in the game. I am actually playing two sims that are vegans.

would post a link here but the gallery site refuses to log me in.

Maybe you have a custom trait? My game only has a vegetarian trait.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Oh gosh, I love so many of the themes and game play objects. I wish you could include them all in different packs. You have such good ideas, I could see a game pack around each theme.
  • SphyraSphyra Posts: 1 New Member
    Happy Haunts please 🙏
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Question: Is anybody else having the issue where in your game, you load a household, but instead of the household loading, it exits you back out to origin? I'm not sure exactly what's going on. I updated my game and updated all the outdated mods, but I still don't know what's going on and I would like to figure that out before university comes out. Not sure if it's a particular mod, or maybe it's that particular household. If anybody knows, please feel free to let me know how to fix it.
  • 98311281269831128126 Posts: 1 New Member
    Not for sure if everybody is having this bug what their Sims 4 University my Sims white red and black want to know how to fix this issue
  • DGB23DGB23 Posts: 2 New Member
    OR HOW ABOUT BRING BACK SIMS 3 MAP VIEW. WHERE YOU CAN VIEW THE WORLD FROM A BIRDSEYE & WALK OR DRIVE FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE WITHOUT LOADING A SCREEN. I WISH YHEY WOULD DO THIS SO BAD
  • BMiller04BMiller04 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue or if it was intended to not allow kids to grab a quick meal from the fridge anymore? All my Sim kids can do is grab leftovers. Seems weird to me, I'm sure a child at the age of 6 or 7 can grab there own juice or yogurt or even cereal if they are old enough. Anyways, just wondering if it will be changed or if I am the only one having this issue after the update. Thank you!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    BMiller04 wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue or if it was intended to not allow kids to grab a quick meal from the fridge anymore? All my Sim kids can do is grab leftovers. Seems weird to me, I'm sure a child at the age of 6 or 7 can grab there own juice or yogurt or even cereal if they are old enough. Anyways, just wondering if it will be changed or if I am the only one having this issue after the update. Thank you!

The Quick Meal option missing is a bug that the devs are aware about and will hopefully get fixed soon. For the time being, if you have a microwave, the quick meal option should work there as well as the coolers (from Outdoor Retreat, I think).
  • c4tlover123468c4tlover123468 Posts: 27 Member
    Does anyone know if we can vote for the stuff pack on console? I only play PS4 :(
    Also i really think they should combine cross stitch, knitting and embroidery together because that would be a pack many people would buy. I honestly DO NOT want happy haunts, cause its kinda only a holiday thing, and they should have done it in spooky stuff
    edited May 2022
    @ea_mai can we vote on console?
    Post edited by c4tlover123468 on
  • SimCherSimCher Posts: 41 Member
    Has anyone gotten any info about how to get into the game? This is ridiculous. I've spent hours trying to get into the game due to the EA update. They need to put through a fix ASAP. I've deleted my mods.