Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

Comments

• ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I want everything in Arts & Crafts and Fun-Tech :p
  • GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    @ZzMANzZ

OMG yes! Ghost hunter as an active career would be such an awesome thing. Imagine going to different houses to catch ghosts haha like Mikami the Ghost Sweeper!
  • Darkness_015Darkness_015 Posts: 2 New Member
    Definately voting for the happy haunts lol! Reminds me of sims 3 and I love it!
  • Darkness_015Darkness_015 Posts: 2 New Member
    For the happy haunts it would also be funny if there was a con artist -psychic LOL
  • lahdeialahdeia Posts: 9 New Member
    I'd like Happy Haunts. I'd also like a pack with more supernatural states, anything other than the ones we already have, maybe elves, or goblins, or different types of were's.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I'm torn between Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts...I'm hoping the runner up will still be made in a future pack or patch. Both add a variety of objects and much needed new careers!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think I'm leaning toward Fun Tech.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I feel like Happy Haunts will be awesome :smile:
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Yay, community voted stuff pack is back. So exciting because I love stuff packs and laundry day is one of my favorites. This was a great video and the CAS items for kids and toddlers--adorable. @SimGuruNinja always makes me lol when he's in these videos. Great job Sims Team.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • simminecraftsimminecraft Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy Haunts
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I want and need Happy Haunts. More careers (some new ones) and ways to interact with ghosts and other sims, not just one sim activities which we already have a lot of.

This goes well with my occult/witch and goth sims. Plus we never got to play as the grim reaper before. Just imagine what we can do?! I hope we can actually accept the lives of sims-like we can decide if we want to bring them back or not. It can add a lot of meaning to the game. Now this is actually something new. We had hobbies and all that before.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I want and need Happy Haunts. More careers (some new ones) and ways to interact with ghosts and other sims, not just one sim activities which we already have a lot of.

This goes well with my occult/witch and goth sims. Plus we never got to play as the grim reaper before. Just imagine what we can do?! I hope we can actually accept the lives of sims-like we can decide if we want to bring them back or not. It can add a lot of meaning to the game. Now this is actually something new. We had hobbies and all that before.

I'm worried realists will outweigh us whimsical simmers and we won't get ghost stuff pack.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • CrazyCatLady009CrazyCatLady009 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think I would like the knitting pack the best due to the fact that I really want more fairy lights and macrame hanging wall art. I absolutely love decorating in that bohemian/Pinterest-y vibe and wish that the Sims4 had more of that!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would go for both Happy Haunts/Science & Technology. They will go with Get to Work, Get Together, Vampires, Strangerville, Realm of Magic & Spooky Stuff.
  • 2fab4uboo2fab4uboo Posts: 47 Member
    I'm not really impressed with any of these. They all seem like things that could have been added in previous packs, but if I had to choose I guess I'd choose happy haunts seems to have the most stuff in it, but don't we already have a haunted lot trait? Would the haunted house be tied to the ghost hunter career and that's what would make it different?
  • elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    Totally the arts and crafts pack, with the healthy living second (would be nice simply for the vegan trait and a new aspiration). But do we have to choose BETWEEN knitting, or edible arts, or embroidery and cross-stitch, etc?
  • GamerJennGamerJenn Posts: 4 New Member
    I never got to do it last time, so i am excited to be able to vote this time. :)
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I agree with Wallsims4ever and Babykittyjade. I want BOTH the Arts and Crafts, and Happy Haunts packs. Choosing between the two will be almost impossible. They sound great. I hope it's a tie and we get both.
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    I want all of the careers mentioned in Happy Haunts.
  • zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    So I have one concern with how you guys are going to verify vote accuracy? People who will want to pad numbers , might just create bogus Accounts, pay $5 for the game and vote again. Is it attached with a MAC address or IP? Not saying I will , it’s just I want voting to be fair and not a pay to win your pack. Also, the arts and crafts hands disown with happy haunts coming in second
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    So I have one concern with how you guys are going to verify vote accuracy? People who will want to pad numbers , might just create bogus Accounts, pay $5 for the game and vote again. Is it attached with a MAC address or IP? Not saying I will , it’s just I want voting to be fair and not a pay to win your pack. Also, the arts and crafts hands disown with happy haunts coming in second

Sims 4 is not 5$ and the amount of money and effort it take to create accounts to vote is insanely ill advised I don't know how much people would want x thing to win but to spent 50$ just to vote multiple times in a poll is a sign of insanity to me.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    I thought the base game had come down in price ?
    I thought the base game had come down in price ?

Amazon has a bundle for 20. Sorry, just thought I would voice a concern is all. My bad.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Happy Haunts sounds great.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers, and everyone at maxis! an awesome monthly maxis :) it's gotten me excited :p awesome job!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top