Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, for what SP you're going to vote for and why?

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I'm going to be a pain and not vote, because the next pack isn't even out yet. There's a limit to how much I can process at a time.

It's okay. Don't vote. Just hit that little option that says happy haunts 😂🤫
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Happy Haunts
    happy haunts because it's the only one that doesn't sound boring, but seeing how the last community sp went i'm prepared for this to be just another pack i buy for bb/cas.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Crafts
    I'll probably vote for arts and crafts. The haunt pack would be nice to have eventually. I just think arts and crafts is more expansive and allows sims to do more. It would be cool if they added like group knitting or like teach craft or something. Maybe they could teach children or something.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    Happy Haunts
    so a really prefer the house hunt vibes because its a like a little expansion for my occult vibes aka vampires and spellcaster and i really prefer the arts and crafts vibes focusing in a gamepack like free time, or a expansion pack like generations, i supposed if they using this theme now maybe they cant back in the future. (like de plumbots, i think we dont get a expansion time travel to the future in this generation)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I'm still undecided. I said this on the other thread but I'll probably get more worked up about the art style and the CAS/BB. Depending on how the pack fills out, I will decide what I think of it.

The laundry concept wasn't my choice but the art style and many objects were, I still use stuff from it.

Meh, I like getting stuff. I like voting on it. I'll need to read the full descriptions to actually vote. I hope there isn't an intense "laundry lobby" again though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Happy Haunts
    im cool with arts and crafts winning but im voting for hautnings
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Confess to being underwhelmed by the options. Personal guess is that we will get what they have already decided on and manipulate us into voting for. Like the last time. How eco-living turned into laundry defies logic.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited November 2019
    Happy Haunts
    I was going to vote for the arts and crafts.. but.. then again.. when there is something strange... in the neighborhood .... who you gonna call???

ETA: and now that darn song is playing in my head :/
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Arts and Crafts because kids and toddlers are in desperate need for stuff to do.
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Confess to being underwhelmed by the options. Personal guess is that we will get what they have already decided on and manipulate us into voting for. Like the last time. How eco-living turned into laundry defies logic.

Exactly, at the moment I think it's pretty pointless to vote.
    C0gfE.gif
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited November 2019
    Happy Haunts
    I voted for Haunts because I’ve always liked paranormal stuff (not aliens though!!) and I like the lot traits and love the freelance careers!! It would flesh out ghosts and add to ROM. Bring on some more creepy quirky sims content!

I’d be just as happy with the craft one though - I didn’t think of it until someone here said it, it would give elders stuff to do and that would be so adorable!

I would have liked the self care one if it wasn’t vegan centric and had careers and traits. Maybe this idea could be adapted to include living off the land, yoga, etc.

I hate science in this game. I’m a scientist in real life and the science items in game are clunky and pointless. Too science geeky for my taste.

The fun-tech would have been better as a real life sport pack, but hopefully that can be a future game pack? Tech sport is depressing to me - I want my sims to leave the house!
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Happy Haunts. I’m a super natural player, so anything that adds mystery, or a sense of danger/consequences to the game is my thing.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I'm going with Arts & Crafts last thing I want to see is another supernatural pack. But really is this the best they could come up with a vegan trait, making smoothies, custom teas, fitness watch overall I'm not excited for this vote even though I can already see where its going.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I don’t have a horse in this race since I’m not buying any more content, but I have to admit that anyone who wants more ghosts in their game is off my Christmas list.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Happy Haunts
    akaseven wrote: »
    so a really prefer the house hunt vibes because its a like a little expansion for my occult vibes aka vampires and spellcaster and i really prefer the arts and crafts vibes focusing in a gamepack like free time, or a expansion pack like generations, i supposed if they using this theme now maybe they cant back in the future. (like de plumbots, i think we dont get a expansion time travel to the future in this generation)

@akaseven I don't know if occult life states account for that. We had vampries both in Late Night and in Supernatural in Sims 3, and Servos in Ambitions and plumbots in Into the Future. But thats an occult, not a skill/objects. I think everyone would be mad if they bought the same objects/skill twice.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Happy Haunts
    So_Money wrote: »
    I don’t have a horse in this race since I’m not buying any more content, but I have to admit that anyone who wants more ghosts in their game is off my Christmas list.

Annnd that comment made me to watch a movie.. Lincoln Lawyer.. despite being off at your Christmas list :P
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    It would be absolutely pathetic if the pack with the vegan trait passes. Why couldn’t it have been added in the fitness pack?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Arts and Crafts because kids and toddlers are in desperate need for stuff to do.

Why on earth would kids and toddlers be able to knit or blow glass though? Lol
  • Happy Haunts
    Happy Haunts. I love seeing whacky and whimsical stuff added to the Sims.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I think I'm going with the arts and crafts just because I'd like to see more things we can make and sell in owned businesses. I'll be disappointed if kids can't also participate in the activities, though.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Self-Care Routines
    The two most popular pack ideas are the two I desire the least.

Bummer.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I like 4 of them a lot. Have not decided on which one yet. I am very techy, I love anything occult, and I'm an avid crafter. Choices are blowing my mind and don't know which one I like the best.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Happy Haunts for me! But I also like the Arts & Crafts choice, so that would be fine by me (which is good since it's in the lead). The others I don't care for much except one or two items in the description. That void critter finder would be cute, but I don't necessarily want/need the other items in the list. Same with desktop microscope and blender.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I voted Arts & Crafts because i'm an artist IRL and I feel like we need more hobbies in the game.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Arts & Crafts

Why on earth would kids and toddlers be able to knit or blow glass though? Lol

Kids absolutely can knit (fair on the toddlers and glass blowing but they're not the only two things proposed). My daughter's primary school has a knitting club & there are kids in it as young as 6. ;)