Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @carlymichelle Any UI mod will cause issues, this includes: Custom Wrench/Wrench Removal mods, UI Cheats Extension, and Clean UI. See if those are in there.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Some of Zero's mods have been updated including Don't Turn My Sim Into Spellcasters. Zero's bloodline cheat is no longer needed.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    edited November 2019
    new ea bug blackmail appears many times on objects with sim who completed the quest. and little miss sam better mattress is broken prevents assigning a bed. here on mc discord they verified the bug I do see your error in my game as well
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    I updated Don't turn my sims into spellcasters, Untamed magic is untamed and Read normal books with magic, mostly to include new features added in the patch.

All my updates are going to be posted here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/updates-for-12-31518003

Still checking my other mods.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Just booted up my game. @LittleMsSam 's "Healthy Drinks" - "Babysitter" & "Dog Walker" - were tagged in my LE- and may be broken with the new patch. Also AOM- "Selectable Pets" also appears to be throwing up LE's. - list compiled with the help of Better Exception.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2019
    He doesn’t post on Mod The Sims anymore. I see people comment on there all time begging him to update the mod. The updated versions are now on his Patreon page, they’re free to download even if you aren’t able to donate. 🙂

• chillyzgrrlchillyzgrrl Posts: 347 Member
    edited November 2019
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @luthienrising - Thanks for making this thread! It's soooo helpful. The More_CAS_Columns Mod is working fine. I've been in CAS since the patch with this mod and it's working fine. Hope that is helpful.
  • Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Any other mods broken? Game won't even allow me to get past world mode. I've tried removing practically every mod and starting again but the game is just unplayable.
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    UI Cheats has been updated.
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Sims4DisneyStuff tbh, your best bet is to remove your mod folders, adding them back & checking the game each time.. or play the game 'vanilla' for a while, Luthien has most listed on the 1st page here, as do I at the Mods Tracker, it's up to people to check their game, to help add to these various lists of broken and reported working mods/cc :)
    show sim info is broken when click on a sim and get info nothing pops up
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thanks @ChambersN, @jlennon, @telemwill, @SiliClone, @s_stutler!

@bandit5 Is the Better Mattress mod doing that with no other mods or CC beds installed? For Show Sim Info, have you also tested that one with no other mods installed? \
    @Sha2520032003 I'll add that one to p. 1 when I see it confirmed by the modder (just finished work & dinner, haven't re-checked MTS yet)

Updated Mods
    Possibly Broken Mods
    • Babysitter (LittleMsSam)
    • Dog Walker (LittleMsSam)
    • Healthy Drinks (LittleMsSam)
    • Selectable Pets (AOM)

Possibly Broken CC
    • Kijiko lashes

No Longer Needed
    • Bloodline fix (Zero)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Confirmed Fine by
    • leroidetout: Shimrod's UI Normal Sim Picture
    • Ulgrym: No friendship loss with Uncontrollable Hissing Weakness, Improved Thirst Gain from Plasma Fruit Salad

Updated Mods
    Broken CC
    • tubs/showers - please remove pending an update to S4S
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited November 2019
    Broken Mods
    Confirmed Fine by
    • KawaiiStacie: Life Decider
    will test the mods i posted alone
    Updated Mods
    • Sorcerer Mod (Triplis) - hotfix available in his Discord server
    Broken CC
    • picture amoeba: OSMP invisible shelf
    edited November 2019
    show sim info tested alone is broken. The Better Mattress works by itself works
  • gemmasilkgemmasilk Posts: 18 New Member
    loading up my game is fine going into the house though and my bottom pannel doesent apear and i cant the exit the game :( removed all broken mods listed above only script mod i have is MCC that ive updated tonight
    edited November 2019
    Updated Mods: LittleMsSam edition
    Download her zip file of all updated mods here.

Those are:
    • Advanced Birth Certificate
    • Anti Fear Training Pets
    • Ask to Cook/Bake/Grill
    • Auto Employee
    • Auto Gardening
    • Auto Go Jogging
    • Automatic Stereo System
    • Auto Pay Bills PC
    • Better Butler
    • Better Familiars
    • Carryable Stage
    • Collectibles Rework
    • Coolers Are Cooling
    • Eco Dishwasher
    • Experimental Food Servings
    • First Love
    • Food Delivery
    • Forbidden Fruit Fills Hunger Motive of PlantSims
    • Healthy Drinks
    • Higher Payments
    • Hire Certain Employees - Vet
    • Hire Certain Sims - Restaurante
    • Hired Employees Earn Money
    • Housewarming Party
    • Improved Spa Day Tablet
    • Improved Yoga Mat
    • Let Friends Age UP
    • Live-in Business
    • Market Stalls Mod
    • More Away Actions
    • More Buyable Venues
    • More Servings Options
    • More Woodworks
    • New Vampire Powers
    • No Auto Picker
    • No Inventory Sharing
    • Parenting Skill
    • Pet Food Overhaul
    • Play Own Tracks as DJ
    • Power Nap
    • Power Workouts
    • Pregnancy Overhaul
    • Random Bug Fixes
    • Random Small Mods
    • Retail Overhaul
    • Seafood Servings
    • Sell More Self-made Woodwork
    • Sell Via Simbay
    • SimDa Dating App
    • Sims Loot Box
    • Sleep All Night
    • Sleep In
    • Slower Songwriting
    • Small Archaeology Overhaul
    • Small Invite to Hang Out Overhaul
    • Social Activities
    • Teach Me RumbaSim
    • Updated Zooroo ATM

Confirmed Fine by
    • LittleMsSam: mods not updated

UPDATE: Updated this with a list of the updated mods.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    So you know there is an adult mod that is currently broken, the creator of that mod said that it might take a few days to sort out due to outdated tools to get updates in place, so the mod creator can't update until then. if you run across this specific mod it will CTD your game everytime you load up from the manage worlds screen.

I wish i could be more specific, and those of you who know what mod this is would be advised to remove that mod from the game folder until it is sorted out as it is confirmed as broken.

MC pointed at it and that is how i found out. Please don't PM me on specifics, i won't give any.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I was going to report LittleMsSam's Vampire Powers mod isn't even showing up in my game but visited her site instead. She is unable to update mods tonight but will wait until she updates tomorrow. I'll just have to wait. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    My mods working fine:
    Military Uniform from Strangerville for Everyone!
    Miko Ojo's Hat for Everyone!
    Transform some Grass Daily Task

My mod "Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix" needs updating. Will notify when updated. Lots of changes made to scientist career.