Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red's new build thread(pics of course)

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Toma is a very nice home! :) The sloped roofing looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The black and white color scheme, and the chequered flooring in the bedroom and under the dining table are very nice. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook for Sims to enjoy watching tv. The floor rug design looks great! Very nice outdoors bbq and dining patio. Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in the outdoors air.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @rosemow thanks sug' it was fun to do you never know what you might come up with just because you start with a guideline.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Been a while again but I built something new I think I called it Sapphora.
    8qqMX4q.png
    QREDYh9.png
    Rz4DJix.png
    FR4oTwP.png
    cq7lhpq.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Sapphora is a lovely island beach family home! :) Very nice exterior and it looks very nice built over the water. Very nice pier! Sims will enjoy relaxing there on the loungers under the pergola, in the sea air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The new items from the pack look very nice how you have used them in the rooms. The floor rugs add a nice touch to the room areas. The frog prints in the kids room are cute! It is great there is a laundry room.
    It is a very nice restful and calming island beach home :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks sug' it was a lot of fun but more than some of my other builds it's different building on the ocean like that.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Another build Nayori Rentals, it's like a mini resort, the uploaded version should have a fixed shower room as sims don't want to share, thought they worked like outdoor showers. After that ready to play and while testing I saw it can get pretty busy.
    yNQkYt9.png
    gwvMl4k.png
    gExsUM6.png
    WynIWb9.png
    x1MmzIq.png
    EuNa0Ws.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Nayori Rentals is a very nice beach island build! :) The exterior design, layout and the warm colours used for the interior furnishings are very nice! The flower floor prints in the kids bedroom are very nice, and it looks very nice the way the golden coloured sofas have been placed in the living area, around the floor rug. The fish tank is great there . Very nice kitchen with dining area. The patterned wooden flooring is calming and natural. Very nice bar on the outdoors deck for Sims to enjoy sitting there on the stools having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq to eat outdoors in the sea air. Kids will have fun on the slide, and in the wading pool. and all sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers on the beach.
    It is a very nice build for Sulani! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks sug' I was thinking I needed another resort type venue and even though it's small it worked out just fine, it's kind of peaceful building near the ocean :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Calpina, I made this not too long ago, just a simple bar for Forgotton Hollow
    fejkbhE.png
    0Gd6pRk.png
    ELGXiZS.png
    X0JabbS.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Calpina is a very nice bar venue! :) The exterior design, double entry doors, roofing, and pretty front entry flowers and floral hedging along the back of the building are very nice! Very nice lilypads ponds! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The green and brown colour scheme is very nice. Very nice dance floor area for Sims to enjoy dancing to the stereo music. The portrait pictures look great on the wall! It is nice that there is a sofa seats sitting room for Sims rest there and have a chat. Very nice bar counter area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and watching tv. The drinks wall shelves look great there! The candlelights are very nice.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the Bar! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks sug' there isn't much space but only using three homes I can at least change out the community lots, it was a nice chill build.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I know it's been a long while saving up for a computer I don't want to break the rules but this one is one that is fine for reviving isn't it? Rather than starting another thread just for builds.
    This is just called Outta Practice cause I had no idea what I was doing, simple sort of starter place.
    jQAdTiOh.png
    APugdY0h.png
    PGASVl6h.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    It is great that you are back building again :) Outta Practice is a lovely home! Very nice wooden exterior walls and the greenery is a nice touch on the walls. The lilypads pond is lovely! Very nice open plan layout of the interior living areas. The furnishing of the areas is very nice. Pretty wall pattern and it is great there is a Pets nook Very nice armchairs sitting nook for Sims to enjoy watching tv. The canopy bed in the bedroom is lovely!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks sug' it was nice playing around a bit I'll have to get back into it more and actually use this thread, fun all the same. :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    A wonderful array of different and beautiful builds!
  • Options
    @Taoron thanks so much glad to know you like them. Sometimes my ideas are a little random so iys nice if they suit others.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lefain is a new cottage just to play with the stairs.
    xRNInt7h.png
    ahfe9Vjh.png
    JmLO4jfh.png
    9znKAqqh.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lefain is a lovely cottage home! :) Very nice exterior design and the stairs look great! The lilypads pond is pretty, and very nice nook area under the front area of the home for Sims to enjoy growing plants, using the hive and doing flower arranging. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! Very nice open plan layout of the living areas on the entry upper level, and great laundry, computer study desk and art areas on the below level.
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks sug' I didn't really know what to do with it and just kept tossing things down until I saw what I liked.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    > @RedDestiny92 said:
    > Another build Nayori Rentals, it's like a mini resort, the uploaded version should have a fixed shower room as sims don't want to share, thought they worked like outdoor showers. After that ready to play and while testing I saw it can get pretty busy.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)

This one is lovely, is it in your gallery? :0
  • Options
    @GeddonTower oh thanks glad you like it yes everything I show is shown after I upload it i believe you must add a 1 to my name to find me though. Old goof up of mine heh
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Cool! I'll have a look in your gallery :smile:
  • Options
    Okay, I don't think this was waiting too long I really don't want to have to make another thread and be spam.

Anyways this is Fedean couldn't think of a name but it's a simple little house.
    ESOEFvmh.png
    hOwmgcWh.png
    ctd2sILh.png
    skwfPENh.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Fedean is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design and wall texture, and the lavender on home edges is pretty! The trees are very nice on the lot corner edges. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The pattened floor rugs are nice touches in the rooms, and the circles rugs in the kids room are colourfullly nice! The sunflowers on the bedside tables in the master bedroom are nice sunshine touches.
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • Options
    mirka999mirka999 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi @RedDestiny92

Very beautifull, I love your bungalow house :)