Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, for what SP you're going to vote for and why?

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Monday wrote: »
    I want that psychic career so, so much. Please everyone vote on it for me, my desire is great. You would receive my gratitude.

It would be nice, also, for occult sims to be able to have an occult-themed job. That's been missing from the game.

I totally agree! I want this pack so much I can taste the Ectoplasm!
    #Team Occult
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited November 2019
    These are all good options. I'm fine with any one of them cuz they're all better than laundry. 😂 Well, except for the self care one. Don't know what that's about but just by reading the title, I think it could already been done with Spa Day and the Sports (?) pack. The one with the rock wall one. I forgot what it is. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    We really need more hobbies & realistic stuff
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Crafts
    My choices in order are:
    1. Arts & Crafts because it’s all entirely new gameplay, and this would give all sims but especially elder sims new things to do, because there are few activities in game right now that don’t give them the dangerously exhausted buff.
    2. Happy Haunting a grim reaper career sounds fun, I think it would tie in perfectly with vampires and RoM, and give ghosts more purpose, plus I love the idea of séances and fortune 🔮 tellers!
    3. Science & Technology This one would tie in with GTW and DU by adding some cool stuff to science and robotics labs, and it would be nice to have more sensibly sized microscopes and telescopes in the game.
    4. Fun Tech I’m just really lukewarm on everything about this idea so far, it seems like a lot of stuff we already have combined with other stuff few will actually use.
    5. Self-Care Routines frankly this one interests me the least because I feel every bit of it has been done to death between Spa Day ad Fitness Stuff, and seriously there will be very little difference between the current vegetarian trait and a vegan trait. I know there are significant differences irl, but there won’t be in game because you can pretend that none of the clothes are real animal products and the only difference food wise will be that the vegans won’t eat eggs or dairy in addition to not eating meat or fish, and with the faux food options you can basically have your vegetarian sim be a vegan if you want by the food choices they make.

*I do however reserve the right to change my mind as more info becomes available. 😉
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Monday wrote: »
    I want that psychic career so, so much. Please everyone vote on it for me, my desire is great. You would receive my gratitude.

It would be nice, also, for occult sims to be able to have an occult-themed job. That's been missing from the game.

You got my vote!🙏🙏🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    My choices in order are:
    1. Arts & Crafts because it’s all entirely new gameplay, and this would give all sims but especially elder sims new things to do, because there are few activities in game right now that don’t give them the dangerously exhausted buff.
    2. Happy Haunting a grim reaper career sounds fun, I think it would tie in perfectly with vampires and RoM, and give ghosts more purpose, plus I love the idea of séances and fortune 🔮 tellers!
    3. Science & Technology This one would tie in with GTW and DU by adding some cool stuff to science and robotics labs, and it would be nice to have more sensibly sized microscopes and telescopes in the game.
    4. Fun Tech I’m just really lukewarm on everything about this idea so far, it seems like a lot of stuff we already have combined with other stuff few will actually use.
    5. Self-Care Routines frankly this one interests me the least because I feel every bit of it has been done to death between Spa Day ad Fitness Stuff, and seriously there will be very little difference between the current vegetarian trait and a vegan trait. I know there are significant differences irl, but there won’t be in game because you can pretend that none of the clothes are real animal products and the only difference food wise will be that the vegans won’t eat eggs or dairy in addition to not eating meat or fish, and with the faux food options you can basically have your vegetarian sim be a vegan if you want by the food choices they make.

*I do however reserve the right to change my mind as more info becomes available. 😉
    If I were to write a list here (I did somewhere else, not mentioning much reasons though), this would pretty much it. Same thoughts!
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I'm already convinced arts and craft is going to win by the manipulative powers that laundry day did.
    C0gfE.gif
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    From a replayability & versatility standpoint, Arts & Crafts.

I can see myself using those options among a number of families and saves instead of having the novelty of a paranormal career wear off after one or two sims.

Plus I like the idea of my elderly sims having activities to do-- finally. I can imagine my grandma sims sitting by the fire on a snowy winter night knitting away.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Arts & Crafts is the only one that sounded exciting to me. I would have no interest in the other ones.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I'm not totally sure which yet. I want everything under Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    The Ghost pack should have been part of the Realm of Magic pack. While nice, that pack felt anemic and now I can see why. It’s like the Cats and Dogs pack that later got its own stuff pack to add hamsters. It felt like stuff was held back to later release at additional cost.

You are probably completely right about it being held back.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Happy Haunts
    All I know is Sims Team won't have peace anymore. If Arts & Crafts wins, people are gonna be screaming for Happy Haunts and vice versa. And that includes me. You messed with the wrong people gurus.

Just give us both, please!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Happy Haunts
    All I know is Sims Team won't have peace anymore. If Arts & Crafts wins, people are gonna be screaming for Happy Haunts and vice versa. And that includes me. You messed with the wrong people gurus.

Just give us both, please!

Oh, I'll be rallying for a whole haunted game pack if Haunts loses, and I'll unite every Occultist on these forums if I have to. :D
    #Team Occult
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I’m going to vote for Happy Haunts, even though I like Arts & Crafts, because I know Happy Haunts is going to lose to it… :pensive:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    As of now, I can't decide! But, I have narrowed it down to 3. This is really tough & we really need the community to work it as one.

1. Arts & Crafts - Love the new skills or perhaps hobbies. I can imagine the different type of retail shops that we can have.

2. Science & Tech - Finally, portable microscope & telescope! And I love the astronomy too! I'm interested to know what else we can come up with astronomy.

3. Happy Haunts - This is a very unique & interesting idea. I hope that it comes with a cemetery lot. With 3 new freelance careers, this pack sounds interesting & have a lot of replay value. Probably we could design something gearing towards a theme park or something similar.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I'd appreciate the arts and crafts but they could probably make an entire game pack from that, and likely should. The rest we already have in the game (basically in some form or another) even though I'd really appreciate smaller telescopes and microscopes.

I had to vote this way, it was completely new and different, (for TS4) and I'm an occult player.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Sorry to be basic, but I want Arts and Crafts. And I'm honestly leaning towards knitting. I love simple, homey, realistic stuff.

I'll be okay with the tech and science ones, but I really do not want self care or happy haunts. Ghosts are not my thing, and I don't want a pack that reminds me that I don't eat healthy enough lmao
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    my vote is not on the poll its retro sp 1950 to now including 1960 1970 1980 1990 year 2000 to now
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Happy Haunts
    A vote for Happy Haunts from me based on the overview.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2019
    Happy Haunts
    I'm already convinced arts and craft is going to win by the manipulative powers that laundry day did.

Yep. All the polls and votes I see on Twitter points to arts and craft. 👀 I'm not getting my Hope's up for the haunted pack. Instead I going to get myself excited for arts and craft so I won't be disappointed. And if arts does win I really hope we get plenty for kids. I hope they can make teddy bears and hold them. :)
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Arts and crafts for multiple reasons: it is something we have never had in The Sims before (unless Sims 3 store items?), it is something that Sims of all ages can enjoy (especially my elders), it would be perfect activities for my historical/Decades Challenge saves, and it is something I personally enjoy and would love to have it for life simulation.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Happy Haunts
    The Grim Reaper Freelancer career sounds so fun!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Arts and crafts for multiple reasons: it is something we have never had in The Sims before (unless Sims 3 store items?)
    Pottery and a pottery wheel were part of Sims 2's hobby pack. It was really fun, hope we see it again.

We also has sewing, which imo is better than cross-stitching. When Arts & Crafts gets picked, I hope we also get sewing. Making clothes isn't necessary now as it was in Sims 2, but it there's a lot of fun to be had with a needle and thread.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Self-Care Routines
    I'm going to be a pain and not vote, because the next pack isn't even out yet. There's a limit to how much I can process at a time.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Better leave the arts & crafts for a GP/EP cuz I want all things in that category!