Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hi Simmers! Remember when we collaborated to build The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff?

We have something similar to announce today! We want you to help us create an all-new Community Voted Stuff Pack - first vote for theme and gameplay starts Monday! :)

Want to know the details? Check out November Maxis Monthly (starting min 20)!:

Ready to vote? :)

Edited: if you don't see the voting option on your launcher main menu, use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    I couldn't decide between Arts and Crafts and Fun-Tech until we hit Happy Haunts. Happy Haunts blew the others out of the water for me and 100% stole my heart. I NEED it in my game. LOL That Grim Reaper Freelancer career sounds like a lot of fun! I want that game play addition so badly!!!

#HappyHaunts
    I love the idea of those freelancer careers! <3 It'd fit really well with Realm of Magic!
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Arts & Craft and Self-Care Routines are the obvious choices for me but I must say that Happy Haunts is very intriguing. I wonder if they would include ghost hunting in this pack? Cool theme either way. I might even vote for it just because it makes me very curious.

I'm not interested in Fun Tech and Science & Technology to be honest. The latter seems like the better choice of the two when I look at the suggested content side to side. I'm selfishly wishing neither of them will survive the vote to be honest.

I do love that the voting will happen in game this time for obvious reasons. This make me even more interested in the results!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I do have my heart set on the Arts & Crafts pack, not even gonna try to lie. So I'm gonna hope the community agrees with me :D
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I really really really want Arts and Crafts
    but Happy Haunts is okay too if I can't have that

middle ones not so much
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    WOW Happy Haunts x 10000000 OH MY GOSH!!! Psychic freelancer??? That's ME! Spirit board, seance table!! GHOST HUNTER. Like I am SO about this - I REALLY hope it wins! Or if it doesn't still shows enough potential to get made ANYWAY.
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    Wanting the arts and crafts pack so bad! Sounds like it has a LOT of potential
  • GeminiChickGeminiChick Posts: 16 Member
    I hope the Arts & Crafts pack wins the vote. We don’t have any hobbies in the game.

The self-care, fun tech, and science packs are already represented in the game. The vegan trait and some of the other stuff from those packs could easily be a free update to flesh out existing gameplay.
    The Ghost pack should have been part of the Realm of Magic pack. While nice, that pack felt anemic and now I can see why. It’s like the Cats and Dogs pack that later got its own stuff pack to add hamsters. It felt like stuff was held back to later release at additional cost.

To add, the ghost pack is a close second for me, as it would flesh out ROM gameplay.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I think they should open up Graham's corner again for the new pack discussion/
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    Happy Haunts for me.

I want cute goth sims with careers and activities to support them.

Arts & Crafts is a big 2nd choice for me though.

The only thing I hate about these community votes is how much content will essentially be passed over never to be heard from again. For example, the only thing I think even made it back around from the last community vote from the losing content was the Off The Grid lot trait. Going off of that; if any of these themes and features are your must-haves for Sims 4 and it doesn't win -- you're sunk. BIG Feels Bad Man.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Torn between the Sports one and the Health one.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited November 2019
    Oh, they're doing another community stuff pack? Interesting. Well, I hope arts and crafts wins and that if it does, they actually give a lot of the gameplay to children and toddlers since they need it more than any other age group.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    A bit disappointed with the choices. My vote would probably go to the Arts & Crafts theme, with Science & Tech second.

Where's the Teen Stuff? Elder Stuff?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2019
    Also, I haven't played the freelance careers yet. How would the grim reaper and ghost hunter work? Would it be and active career? Wouldn't supose I would send sims to hell from my computer.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I couldn't decide between Arts and Crafts and Fun-Tech until we hit Happy Haunts. Happy Haunts blew the others out of the water for me and 100% stole my heart. I NEED it in my game. LOL That Grim Reaper Freelancer career sounds like a lot of fun! I want that game play addition so badly!!!

#HappyHaunts
    81987d4a8411597adb288ba728d8edf22cc7574a.jpg

Yes YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm going to cry if this doesn't win. I neeeeed this. Imagine how it would spice up the game 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    If we ask nicely, will you make both Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts?

I mean, what if it's a tie? *wishful thinking*

I was actually thinking this exact thing lol how cool would that be. 🙈
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ParisDestiny92ParisDestiny92 Posts: 4 New Member
    I say arts and crafts would like to see more in this.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Arts and Crafts, definitely. I've been discussing using the skills as hobbies and this idea would fit so nicely with everyday gameplay <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Definitely voting for the Happy Haunts one, though I am intrigued by the Arts & Crafts. But I need something to clean up the amount of ghosts in my game.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am really hoping for the Arts and Crafts, but love the Science and Tech the smaller microscope and portable telescope is going to be a hard choice for me. I think we need more hobby stuff for all the ages, who knows maybe they will eventually include a smaller microscope and telescope in an update.
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Arts and Crafts hands down, but I am intrigued by the Happy Haunts. @RamblineRose I agree with hobbies reaching across the ages and more portable.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • ZzMANzZZzMANzZ Posts: 72 Member
    I am down with the Happy Hunts, more active careers, is needed. Plus playing at the Grim Reaper, look out NPC!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    "Self-Care" seems like stuff we should have gotten in Spa Day or Fitness Stuff. Bland and boring. Just like Laundry Day. *cough cough* sorry.

I'll vote for either Arts & Crafts or Happy Hunts.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That Grim Reaper freelance career sounds super fun...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top