Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP to vote for?

Comments

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    1. Arts & Crafts (All new things!)

2. Happy Haunts (Haunted house lot trait is already in game, maybe with different name)
    3. Science & Technology (Some stuff are already in game, but different size etc.)
    4. Fun-Tech (Some stuff already in game, just different kind)
    5. Self-Care Routines (Vegetarian trait is already in game, I personally don't have a need for Vegan trait at the moment)

I would like to have all of those! Maybe other stuff will be added later that doesn't get chosen in this pack.. I hope.

EDIT: Vegetarian trait was in game, not Vegan.
    Post edited by jj_____ on
  • KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I haven’t seen the livestream yet, but Happy Haunts sounds the coolest! It would go well with my evil spellcaster story I have. But I wouldn’t mind Arts & Crafts either. Hopefully we get some of everything at some point, but we’ll see about that. :)
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Voted for Happy Haunts. Wouldn't these choices be better suited for a hobbies game pack?
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Arts and Crafts and Ghost Hunters are the best.

SIMS COMMUNITY IF YOU VOTE FOR THIS SELF CARE ROUTINE I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

Ps: please, EA, don't make us buy a pack just to get a freaking Telescope. We had those in all previous base games.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    This is the ONLY acceptable choice for the sole reason your sim can be the Grim Reaper as a career choice. THE GRIM REAPER.
    If I can't have my sims reap souls Im starting a riot.
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Arts & Craft
    This is the ONLY acceptable choice for the sole reason your sim can be the Grim Reaper as a career choice. THE GRIM REAPER.
    Yes, that would be awesome to have in game! It made me laugh a lot when I saw that as an option! :D
    Ghost Hunters
    Omaiga the haunted pack sounds so cool!!! I want to be a ghost hunter and psychic so bad!! I really feel like it would spice up gameplay. Even the grim reaper sounds so cool. And the ouija boarda!! It would give ghosts more meaning in this game. If it doesn't win I hope this is not the only chance to have it :'(
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Oh, wow! 80+ votes and my two favourites (Ghost Hunters and Arts & Craft) are the most popular so far! <3 I'm still leaning more towards the supernatural one because I need a paranormal career in this game.

The other themes don't interest me, the game already focuses enough on fitness and technology as it is, and I imagine a Vegan trait would only be even more annoying than Vegetarian. A smaller microscope and a possible astronomy skill would be nice, though, instead of continuing to lump all sciences together under Logic.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Arts & Craft

I wonder how that would work. We would dress as grim and get a call like "a lady is passing out in Magnolia Promenade, hurry" then we would get there and decide if she should go to hell or deserves a second chance? If so, EA TAKE MY MONEY
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I really love the arts and crafts and ghost hunters themes. I want them BOTH so I'm hoping that whichever one doesn't get chosen will be made into a pack down the line anyway lol. If it's popular enough maybe??
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    The choice is already oriented :

1. More new activities (Arts & Craft)
    2. Almost nothing new (Self-Care)
    3. Usual gamer stuff (Fun-tech)
    4. Usual scientist stuff (Science)
    5. Grim Reaper career !!! (Happy Haunts)

Maxis already made their choice.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Arts & Craft

Maxis already made its choice.

So self-care it is then?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    just a reminder for no one to feel pressured to vote for a concept because it seems the most popular or because others are being very vocal about it (or what your favorite youtuber wants).

Vote for what you truly want.
    Ghost Hunters
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Maxis already made its choice.

So self-care it is then?

Sadly it doesn't change the everyday life of the sims, Vegetarian trait is already underused.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I was sure Woman Activities and Grim Reaper were the most appealing themes.

But the most of players are women so Woman Activities theme will probably win.

My choice
    1. Grim Reaper career and Haunted House trait
    2. Fun Tech and Virtual friend
    3. Self-Care and Healthy Aspiration
    4. Science & Astronomy
    5. Woman Activities

Woman Activities? Okay.

IKR, I know men who knit, and some who throw pots, why on earth would someone categorize these this way? There’s no such thing as “woman activities or man activities” I mean come on it’s the 21st century for crying out loud. 😐
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Arts & Craft
    jj_____ wrote: »
    1. Arts & Crafts (All new things!)

2. Happy Haunts (Haunted house lot trait is already in game, maybe with different name)
    3. Science & Technology (Some stuff are already in game, but different size etc.)
    4. Fun-Tech (Some stuff already in game, just different kind)
    5. Self-Care Routines (Vegan trait is already in game)

I would like to have all of those! Maybe other stuff will be added later that doesn't get chosen in this pack.. I hope.

You and I are on exactly the same page, this is how I would rank my choices for the same reasons.
    Ghost Hunters
    @Pamtastic72

Keep in mind the world is huge, many countries still get this scheme in their society.

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Jnyx wrote: »
    just a reminder for no one to feel pressured to vote for a concept because it seems the most popular or because others are being very vocal about it (or what your favorite youtuber wants).

Vote for what you truly want.

Agreed. We shouldn't make assumptions about what EA will do in future packs, either. I honestly never expected a 2nd community-inspired pack to be made and I'd be surprised again if we get a 3rd. We have to use this opportunity to vote for our personal wishes here and now and forget about what other packs might get made. After all, these opportunities don't come along every week.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I've been wanting the Ghost Hunter and Fortune Teller careers to return.

I guess Arts & Crafts would be second, but I actually think this one should be a GP and include all of those options.

Science & Astronomy would be the third choice because of a few of the options.

The others just seem like they are too similar to what we already have in game.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters

I wonder how that would work. We would dress as grim and get a call like "a lady is passing out in Magnolia Promenade, hurry" then we would get there and decide if she should go to hell or deserves a second chance? If so, EA TAKE MY MONEY

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you guys crack me up
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    Like Laundry Day Stuff, EA propose a theme that a lot of people wants.

EA knows the game lacks of hobbies, Arts & Craft is the best option.
    Self-care, gaming and science are already in the game, it's not the highest priority.

Vote for what you really want but don't be disappointed by the result.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I'll probably vote for the Happy Haunts pack, because I think a psychic career/spirit board are unlikely to turn up in another pack. Arts/crafts/hobbies are more likely to appear in another pack, potentially.
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Arts & Craft
    The number of sims (especially elders) and families that will use hobbies means Arts & Crafts will be more useful and fun for me.

My elder sims need a little love and this helps a bit. Cozy nights knitting by the fire is where it's at.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Melmack wrote: »
    Not sure if I will get any say, being a console player; but if I did I would be suuuuuper torn between supernatural and arts and crafts. I love me some tangible, makable art objects. But the ghost hunter(?) And grim reaper freelance careers sound really, really fun. Hard to choose.

Console players can vote via social media I think.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Love Ghost Hunters and Ats & Crafts. Not sure which to vote for.