Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP to vote for?

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    happyopi wrote: »
    Do we not have the Haunted lot trait already though ? Am I missing something ?
    Why is something we already have a prominent feature of a ghost hunter pack

The haunted house trait is rather lame and (in my game) doesn't work well at the moment. I'm still waiting for ghosts in Glimmerbrock.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Ghost hunters or self-care routines suits more of my sims lifestyles. However due to a lot of self-care stuff that came with the Spa Day GP I feel the ghost hunters is a niche that can be filled at the moment espescially with the recent Realm of Magic pack that had no career attached to it and I think ghost hunters suit it perfectly.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    Why are so many people interested in a Ghost Hunter SP ? I mean it doesn’t appeal to me much so far.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Science & Astronomy
    I would only be disappointed if we got Self-care as we already have that stuff in Fitness and Spa Day. I voted for the Science pack because I really want smaller telescopes but I'd be happy with Happy Haunts or Arts & Crafts which seem to be the two most popular.
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I'm already sold on the ghost hunters theme, because I want one of my female sims to freelance as a psychic while in university. But maybe if the arts & crafts is described fully and more favorably to me, I can envision an elder sim that I've never played before, (due to aging off in my game) happily knitting her afternoons away.
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    I was torn between Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts, but I can't say no to a ghost pack. Improved ghosts and a ghost/occult hunter career would make me a very happy simmer. I would also love embroidery, knitting and exercise bikes though.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Arts and crafts or ghost hunting one
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I voted Arts & Crafts as I think that would be the one I'd like the most but Fun Tech, Astronomy and Ghost Hunters also really appeal to me.

There's elements that I love about each of these themes, so voting on only one is going to be tough!
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Got to be arts and crafts, as some one who knits and crochets, I love the thought of my sim being able to make clothes or toys that can only be unlocked by making them (much like the wood crafting table), for the kids, partners etc yes yes yes!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Arts & Craft
    So difficult to pick between arts snd crsfts and ghost pack but went with more things to do in the end
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Not sure if I will get any say, being a console player; but if I did I would be suuuuuper torn between supernatural and arts and crafts. I love me some tangible, makable art objects. But the ghost hunter(?) And grim reaper freelance careers sound really, really fun. Hard to choose.
  • CapitolSimmerCapitolSimmer Posts: 18 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    > @Dianesims said:
    > Why are so many people interested in a Ghost Hunter SP ? I mean it doesn’t appeal to me much so far.

Personally, i can see it go a bit into the direction of 80s horror or even current runs like stranger things or buzzfeed unsolved. or even nostalgia with the ghostbusters movies. i'm not the biggest supernatural fan but this seems like a good mix - not getting too deep into the supernatural but the more "realistic" fun part of it. seems like both play styles can go along well with it.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    Changing my vote to Ghost Hunters because Sims 4 could use more quirkiness and sense of humor, and I think this pack could really help.

The reason I voted for arts and crafts was because I figured it would be a good reason to play with elders, but the ghost pack has won me.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters!!!

Serious talk, my ranking would be more: Happy Haunts > Arts & Crafts > Science & Tech > Self-Care > Fun-Tech

I'd be fine with Happy Haunts losing (and Arts/Crafts winning instead) if it meant we could get something like it in a gamepack. Because imo I think that subject/content would be better suited for a gamepack. While stuff-stuff like Arts/Crafts would fit best for a stuff pack. I mainly say this as someone who wants a limited amount of rabbit hole careers as possible.

EDIT: Also, for the love of Pete, can we PLEASE get a fear emotion?? Plz.
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Why are so many people interested in a Ghost Hunter SP ? I mean it doesn’t appeal to me much so far.

It's not really just about ghost hunters. The features they mentioned were Ghost hunter freelancer career, séance table and spirit board, psychic freelancer career, Grim Reaper freelancer career and a haunted house lot trait :smile:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Even though we need new hobbies, the ghost theme sounds so unique and interesting!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Arts & Craft
    1.Arts and Crafts
    2. Happy Haunts
    Please pick one of these or I'm gonna ugly sob

first one I really really really need embroidery, knitting and cross stitch so much

second one I am interested in grim reaper career, séance table and psychic career

but overall I just want to be that fortune teller living in crafty caravan
    like crafts part of it comes before the spiritual part of it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    I was sure Woman Activities and Grim Reaper were the most appealing themes.

But the most of players are women so Woman Activities theme will probably win.

My choice
    1. Grim Reaper career and Haunted House trait
    2. Fun Tech and Virtual friend
    3. Self-Care and Healthy Aspiration
    4. Science & Astronomy
    5. Woman Activities
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I‘ve always wanted to be a Grim Reaper.
  • TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    The Ghost Hunter one because we can become a Grim Reaper, do not ruin this for the rest of us.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I was sure Woman Activities and Grim Reaper were the most appealing themes.

But the most of players are women so Woman Activities theme will probably win.

My choice
    1. Grim Reaper career and Haunted House trait
    2. Fun Tech and Virtual friend
    3. Self-Care and Healthy Aspiration
    4. Science & Astronomy
    5. Woman Activities

Woman Activities? Okay.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited November 2019
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I would love arts and crafts!
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Arts & Craft
    Arts & Crafts. Hopefully either glass blowing or pottery/sculpting.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Craft
    Woman Activities? Okay.

That's why the banner is ... pink :p

y4x0r3h9qo5l.jpg

well I mean pink was originally masculine color until dudes got offended that girls were wearing their color so :p
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free