Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Prize claimed!

Comments

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Caught up to here! Let me wipe off my brow. Wow I am amazed with all the entries I've been getting.
    Awesome to see you here @tigerlillysim !
  • CapitolSimmerCapitolSimmer Posts: 18 Member
    My main sim will be going to the University of Britechester to study drama or literature (depending on the job opportunities and the skills required). He's still a child as of now so I got some work to do before Friday : D Thanks for doing this btw!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I think my first sim will go to University of Britechester, because I prefer Art. But I will play in both for sure. I have to explore and discover everything! :smiley:
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Sending my sim to University of Britechester! thank you so much for this opportunity :)
    Caught up to here, thank you for entering!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I honestly don't know which uni I'll send my sim, because I'm not sure which family I'm rotating to. But if we imagine I'd be sending those the twin girls I last played, then they would pick Foxbury, either for villainy or robotics :)
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    Wow there's a lot of people! I'll be sending my sims to Britechester first! Thank you again for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!🤩
    giphy.gif
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Thanks for hosting!

I'd send my first sim to Foxbury Institute.
    Caught up to here. Thanks for joining everyone!

@simlie Yes there are a ton of people entering here and on Twitter.
  • Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2019
    {University of Britechester}
    University of Britechester: Distinguished degree for Arts
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Britechester for me, I think. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    I will start with University of Britechester. I have a sim that will fit in there well. It will be my test run to figure out the new pack and see how things work.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    I'll start on University of Britechester. I'll send one of my older sims there, he already is building a business career, but wants to get a more specific job history.

(Oh, well, okay - so his rich parents are pushing him a bit)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Foxbury Institute, because of the robots. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I’ll be sending my Sim Edythe to the University of Britechester to study the arts!
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I'm not sure which sim I'll send first, but I definitely want them to go to the University of Britechester. I love the dragon mascot
  • VulpixSerpensVulpixSerpens Posts: 72 Member
    I'm planning to send many Sims to University. The first one, however, will go to Foxbury for a biology degree!
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I'm thinking britchester first.
    Caught up to here, thank you everyone!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    I think it will be the University of Britechester first.. But I may change my mind later :smiley:

Thank you so much for the giveaway :heart:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • DrAprilMayDrAprilMay Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim aspires to rule the world and is planning on attending Foxbury for her degree in Villainy!
  • KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2019
    It’ll probably be for my new spellcaster sim who just aged up to YA. She wants to get away from her mean caregivers (she has no parents) so Foxbury it is! She wants to learn all the tech stuff so she can go against the caregivers who are both criminals.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck everyone!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    The first Sim to go to Uni will be Claude, the first born Sim to my main save couple. He's all about music at the moment so University will be a good place to figure out if that's his only calling or if there's more for him in the future. He has his heart set on Britechester :D

(thank you for running this giveaway!) Good luck, everyone!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    University of Britechester

my vampire triplets would love to attend there :3
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm sending my first batch of sims off to Britechester first! And thank you for the opportunity!