Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    unknown.png

@HayloHusky pick your 🎈

Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    6! :D
    edited November 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Nummer 10, asjeblieft ^^

How far's your strike on duo so far?
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Nummer 10, asjeblieft ^^

How far's your strike on duo so far?

609 days :3c
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited November 2019
    All of the last pickings for the POP challenge have now been sent out to all players.

Using these letters it is now time to create your word! Remember, the length isn't necessarily important, it is the value of the letters used that will help.

Please could you send in your word with the following form below:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON _________(JANELLE/STEWART/CHEF BERTHA/NO ONE)___________ BECAUSE _____________________________________.

The deadline for this is Monday 11th November.

@Turner @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

:):):):):)
    All of the last pickings for the POP challenge have now been sent out to all players.

Using these letters it is now time to create your word! Remember, the length isn't necessarily important, it is the value of the letters used that will help.

Please could you send in your word with the following form below:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON _________(JANELLE/STEWART/CHEF BERTHA/NO ONE)___________ BECAUSE _____________________________________.

The deadline for this is Monday 11th November.

Hey guys! Hope you had a great weekend.

The deadline will soon be upon us, if you haven't got your POP submission in just yet, please get it in as fast as possible!!!

Thank you for the DRE's and POP's.

I'll get the episode out as soon as I can :)
    IT'S TEASER TIME!!!

Let's have a look at some pics from the upcoming episode

BUBBLES%2B1.jpg

SLOP%2B1.jpg

END%2B8.jpg

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@twiddle3
    Ooooh, when can we expect it to air? :) Estimation date?
    Banner.png
    Ooooh, when can we expect it to air? :) Estimation date?

I plan on getting the episode out tomorrow night! If not it'll be Tuesday at the latest :P
    edited November 2019
    IT'S LATE AT NIGHT AND I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL!

IT'S TIME FOR AN EPISODE!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW!!!

EP5: OXYPHENBUTAZONE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PLAYING IN THE POP!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@twiddle3
    EPISODE THOUGHTS!
    Well, as the son of a father who often watches darts when there are championships I can confirm that most darters tend to be overweight. :o I mean, over 10 years ago a Dutch darter named Jelle Klaassen won a championship, and he was relatively thin at the day. But several years later he was much more pudgy... :open_mouth:

LANA: I am, single and ready for a pringle.
    Me too Lana. Too bad we don't have any at home, and all grocery stores are closed at this time of the day. :( Better wait until tomorrow, I gotta go in town anyway. :)

CHEF BERTHA: Me not too sure about that! Me saw him and the other young 'uns being sneaky foxes this mornin'. Talkin' to each other like lil' mice hidin' from a giant kitty cat.
    99% approval of this line. One change: Foxes should always be capitalised. A rule of Vulpineism. :p

Ooooh, Chef Bertha is being a sneaky rat? >:) Love it. :) Anything against those pesky young 'uns.

RIFT%2B6.jpg

And of course it comes with a close up of her face again XD

Oooooh, bubbles! :hushed: Great item, raises the Fun need a lot. :P Poor Triceratops though, letting them bubbles get to her head :P

Hmmmm, interesting to see the alliance chatters going on... and then it's POP time. :) Who shall win? I'm shaking as I'm typing this... :o

POP%2B8.jpg

Oooh, bunnies! We better watch out though, last time a bunny was at a comp things got a little out of hand... :o

TRICERATOPS: Can I keep one of them when the challenge is over?
    EVEN: No Triceratops you can't.
    Awww, that's not nice. D:

EVEN: Now that we have everyone's words in, it's time to see who got the most cumulative word! From the looks of things... we have a winner! Without further or do, let's reveal who had the most valuable word... The winner of this challenge is...

*uncontrollable shaking intensifies...*

Well, GG Janelle/Haylo. You're save... :o

Jin on the chopping block? :o Good luck Kitty... :o

Pffft- that conversation between Chef Bertha and Janelle afterwards XD Young 'uns burning down her tent, who would've thought? :P

Good luck, Kitty, Lilli and me. :o
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Nooooo, not Kitty again! Good luck everybody (myself included)...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Yasssss! Janelle bringing the kickdown to the other competitors! I'm so glad that I won that! Janelle ain't going nowhere... Yet XD

Good luck to all the nominees this week. Wish you all the best of luck! Do your best!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Chef Bertha and Stewie are my favourite contestants. :(

Since I am up for nomination again, I think it would be the best time for me to back out of the competition. To make it fair I'd like to ask you all to vote for me, I am not in the right mind to be playing a competitive game like this at this current time in my life. I'm sorry. :/
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Since I am up for nomination again, I think it would be the best time for me to back out of the competition. To make it fair I'd like to ask you all to vote for me, I am not in the right mind to be playing a competitive game like this at this current time in my life. I'm sorry. :/

I understand. I mean, I've been in that situation once or twice before. Do whatcha gotta do. :)
    Are you in any other shows?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Turner wrote: »

I understand. I mean, I've been in that situation once or twice before. Do whatcha gotta do. :)
    Are you in any other shows?

Thanks for understanding. :)
    Just Jetset, which I have come so far in, wouldn't feel right to drop out of that now.
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The second eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Jin, Stewart and Chef Bertha are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Jin, Stewart and Chef Bertha are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Griffin is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Griffin will be able to make the final decision.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(JIN/STEWART/CHEF BERTHA)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

Following this season's twist, you also have the option to ABSTAIN from voting. All housemates have an allowance to abstain TWICE this season. In doing so you will receive an ADVANTAGE on the next HOH CHALLENGE. If you want to abstain please pm this to me instead of the form above.

The deadline for all submissions is Saturday 23rd November.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

The deadline for DRE's will be Friday 22nd November.

:):):):):):):)

@twiddle3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah, I've experienced being nominated weeks in succession. Honestly one of the most irritating experiences in my life, so I don't blame you.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I wrote a DRE. :) Smarties, check your discord pm...
    Banner.png
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The second eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Jin, Stewart and Chef Bertha are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Jin, Stewart and Chef Bertha are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Griffin is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Griffin will be able to make the final decision.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(JIN/STEWART/CHEF BERTHA)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

Following this season's twist, you also have the option to ABSTAIN from voting. All housemates have an allowance to abstain TWICE this season. In doing so you will receive an ADVANTAGE on the next HOH CHALLENGE. If you want to abstain please pm this to me instead of the form above.

The deadline for all submissions is Saturday 23rd November.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

The deadline for DRE's will be Friday 22nd November.

:):):):):):):)

@twiddle3

Today is the last day for votes! Please get them in a.s.a.p. If you fail to do so, I will have to randomise your decision.