Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Prize claimed!

MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
Hello Simmer's! I will be giving away a single code to one lucky winner for Discovery University Friday 11/15/2019 some time after it's release.

Please read everything below the Twitter photo in its entirety, thank you.

University_Giveaway_Main.jpg

!Notice!

This Code is for PC/Mac Only
Requires The Sims 4 Base Game to work - Not included
The winner will be picked by - https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

-Rules-

But rules are meant to be broken! Wrong answer! If you cannot stick to the rules you will be disqualified.

Read them carefully please so you don't miss out!
  • To enter pick the University you will be sending your
    Sims to first and write it in the comments below.
    {Foxbury Institute} or {University of Britechester}
  • One entry only please whether that be on Twitter or here in the official forums.
  • Be kind and courteous of everyone!

Very Important!
  • This giveaway will end Thursday 11/14/2019 at 7:30 pm Pacific Time and the winner will be announced shortly there after.

• The winner will need to contact me via this thread or Twitter within 24 hrs of winner announcement so be sure to @ me.
  • If no contact is made within that time then a new winner will then be drawn! etc
  • I reserve the right to edit this post when needed or I find that I wrote something wrong.
Good luck everyone~!

Made Possible by EA Game Changers

Thank you EA for the wonderful opportunity to give one lucky Simmer a chance at winning a Discover University code!

My name is MeaganJo and I am a Gallery EA Game Changer

If you like my creations feel free to follow me in the gallery under MeaganJo or you can find me using my hashtag #MeaganJo

Note: Following me in the gallery is absolutely not a requirement to enter my giveaway.
Post edited by MeaganJo on

Comments