Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sims are you sending to university

Comments

• Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    for the first time ever i've made it to a fifth generation sim, so i will be playing my legacy heiress, she will also be my first lawyer!
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited November 2019
    Agnes Crumplebottom (in my game) ended up with two kids (she was pregnant when Erik Darling drowned and it was twins), Lianne and Erik jr. Erik Crumplebottom had three wives (the first two died in mysterious circumstances) and an affair and has ended up with 5 kids. Estelle Crumplebottom with first wife Olivia Kim-Lewis, Kristian with second wife, Keisha Crumplebottom (Sage of magic from the RoM trailer), John Paul Yamamoto with Izumi Yamamoto (affair) and twins with his ex wife (she had an affair with the butler, must run in the family) Lilith Crumplebottom (was Pleasant, added them to my game eons ago), Leia and Alana Crumplebottom. I think I'm going to try with Alana, she's higher in skill and will hopefully do something to do with engineering. I was going to try brightchester first, but if she can get on an engineering type degree in Foxbury (not sure since I think it's distinguished degrees there) I'll go there first. It'll be super weird when she bumps into a younger version of her Mam!
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    I'm thinking about having my main Sim enroll in college with her son. Her youngest child will still be a teen but she's completely self-sufficient so I think Mom might go back to school and become a lawyer
  • IAmPianoGirlIAmPianoGirl Posts: 7 New Member
    I play on a PS4, so I will have to wait another month (seems like eternity). By the time December 17 rolls around, my sim will probably be dead. But if he's NOT, I will send him to study villiany at Brichester. His Sister Tracy will also go to Brichester. His cousins, Peter and Ivanich, will probably go to Foxbury.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I usually create a new Sim for every new Game Pack or Expansion, so I'll be sending Odessa to university. :smiley:

I'll edit her outfits once the pack is released.

7jDb8oS.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Merged the second thread in here folks as it makes more sense to keep all discussion in the same place.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I recently started a new save, where two families are sharing the same household. And I'm starting Scott and Stiles as toddlers. So that by the time they are young adults, they'll have gained traits from Parenthood, plus enough skills and such to go to college.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I think I'll start with my spellcaster :) she is into fashion right now ;)
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    I have a couple of saves that I put on hold waiting for uni (I miss my main family so much )

So from my main family, all of the kids are going to college, the oldest should be about to age up to a YA so this is perfect.

the two girls from my pfp aren't teens yet but when they age up they're going.

I also created a couple of test sims, I have a spellcaster who was exiled from her coven and is trying to find a way to tame her magic whilist living among regular sims at brichester, and her {soon to be} best friend who is a very chaotic inventor that'll go to foxbury
  • AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    I think it'd be fun to eventually have a family where one parent went to Foxbury and the other went to Brichester and they are both trying to convince their only child to go to their university.
  • July7601GirlJuly7601Girl Posts: 33 Member
    i have this sim named kaeko king, she's a third generation heiress that i want to send to britechester for an art degree :) i might send her entire friend group as a unit because as of right now they're all still teens.
    I play on a PS4, so I will have to wait another month (seems like eternity). By the time December 17 rolls around, my sim will probably be dead. But if he's NOT, I will send him to study villiany at Brichester. His Sister Tracy will also go to Brichester. His cousins, Peter and Ivanich, will probably go to Foxbury.

is the ps4 version gameplay etc like the pc/mac versions?
    edited November 2019

ready for foxbury!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2019
    @PlanetSixam ....Is Odessa on the gallery? If so, what is your Origin ID. I like her look and she's really pretty. I want the hair but I'm not going to download ROM to get it. I wish I could find cc for that hair.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I created a fake "university" with teen sims from the Simsie Save. There are 29 "students" spread across four "dorms", which I play rotationally. University seems really hard, though, so I'll probably only take around two.
  • Keyona121PKeyona121P Posts: 122 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I've decided to do a Save As of my original game to create a new saved game called University so that I can bring over everything from my original game while having all the established relationships, friendships and significant couples moved over. Planning to age up my twins Aaron and Billy Ashton, their girlfriends, their friends and their friends' girlfriends.

Hoping to see them all throughtout campus since I'm only going to be playing with Aaron and Billy Ashton--mainly Aaaron.

Pictures of Aaron and Billy Ashton, their friends and everyone's girlfriends to be enrolled in University.
    Sims-4-dating-teen-couples-1.jpgSims-4-dating-teen-couples-2.jpg

Your sims are so gorgeous!
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    @PlanetSixam ....Is Odessa on the gallery? If so, what is your Origin ID. I like her look and she's really pretty. I want the hair but I'm not going to download ROM to get it. I wish I could find cc for that hair.

@Hearts4u I usually hang on until the packs are released before uploading my Sims, just so that I can use all the CAS goodies.

I'll let you know as soon as she's available to download! My ID is the same as my username here. :blush:
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2019
    I've got a single mum living with her teen daughter, I've turned the aging off until my sim is finished university, I've got my teenager into scouts , I'm building up her skills making her a good student then I'll age her up to young adult when university comes out I want her to attend Foxbury, so I'm focusing her skills on logic, writing, handiness, painting and rocket science, hopefully she gets in lol
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2019
    I spent some time making a few sims to put into the dorms. I'll be playing as the children in my legacy families, but I want a good selection of friends available for them. Hopefully I can make these sims appear at the university. :)

universitystudents.png
    Post edited by sillehbee on
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member

These four meddling teens.

RzHf2zG.jpg

Taven- Red shirt, Trent- Blue shirt, Jin- White shirt, Keith- Black shirt

• DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Here's my future uni student. Obviously, he's going to be a geek(all my sims are nerdy for some reason). He's going to be an engineer!
    BqfBhjI.png

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Has it been confirmed that only YA can go to Uni?

I will not get the pack on release, because I won't have the time playing it anyway, so I'm not yet planning who to send. But, I'm thinking of how to organize it on a rotation, and I might have a system where max 2 locals can go per year. Or even only every 3rd year. I'll need to give it some more thinking :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @Simmerville YA, Adults and Elders can go same as sims 3 that way.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Simmerville YA, Adults and Elders can go same as sims 3 that way.

Thanks! Cool, then I'll send some grow ups, too :) I never played TS3 Uni, btw. Did play TS2 Uni.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I am sending the fourth generation of my big extended family I rotate through. The third generation is just getting old enough now, but for budget reasons I am going to wait. Also the term length doesn't mesh well with how I do my rotations so this gives me time to figure it out.

So they'll be the grandchildren of Pierce and Evie Delgato, Wolfgang and Lucas Munch, Cassandra and Alexander Goth, Billie Jang, and Morgan Fyres. And Brent and Brant Hecking.