Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    So what do you all think of the University pack?

I haven't watched the livestream yet but I'm not super interested in it either.

I don't play TS4 so it's moot. I'm not fond of TS3 University either. TS2 was pretty good.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I think it looks pretty cool, and I like the build/buy mode and CAS stuff. I probably won't buy it though, because I just bought seasons.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    That's one small step for Sims.
    One giant leap for Simkind.

LOL, what? XD
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't play TS4 so it's moot. I'm not fond of TS3 University either. TS2 was pretty good.

TS2 Uni was a great pack. Tho, I hate those mascots they come in and turn on the sprinklers and my sim would have to mop the whole dang dorm. There's this one cow mascot that always does that so before she leaves, I would use MOO on her to cause her to freeze on the spot for days. 😂 Or sometimes if my sim has enough influence points, I will make her clean the place.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

LOL, what? XD
    Today's Q Q is:

TS2 Uni was a great pack. Tho, I hate those mascots they come in and turn on the sprinklers and my sim would have to mop the whole dang dorm. There's this one cow mascot that always does that so before she leaves, I would use MOO on her to cause her to freeze on the spot for days. 😂 Or sometimes if my sim has enough influence points, I will make her clean the place.

:D I haven't seen TS2 Uni need to check this out about the cow mascot. That's funny.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited November 2019

LOL, what? XD
    Today's Q Q is:

:D I haven't seen TS2 Uni need to check this out about the cow mascot. That's funny.

Trust me. It is funny at first, then it gets reaaaaaally annoying. 😂 Cuz you have to remember, back in TS2, Sims have the environment need and whenever it gets messy, their whole bar becomes red and they won't have the mood to do anything. And when you don't have the mood to do anything, you won't get to learn anything.
    832XG3D.gif

LOL, what? XD
    Today's Q Q is:

Trust me. It is funny at first, then it gets reaaaaaally annoying. 😂 Cuz you have to remember, back in TS2, Sims have the environment need and whenever it gets messy, their whole bar becomes red and they won't have the mood to do anything. And when you don't have the mood to do anything, you won't get to learn anything.

@DeKay I see your point there. Although, I would probably laugh anyway at first that is.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

LOL, what? XD
    Today's Q Q is:

DeKay I see your point there. Although, I would probably laugh anyway at first that is.

So did I.
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm looking forward to it
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

My mobile data is almost finished and I spent the whole day looking for frame glasses. XD I feel so weird having gone almost the whole day without social media but now I is back.
    832XG3D.gif
    No wonder the thread's been so quiet. A general lack of DeKay is the cause of the paucity of posts. Meanwhile, I had my first hot dog in years. A bacon cheese dog. Yummy... although a toasted bun would have made all the difference.

No wonder the thread's been so quiet. A general lack of DeKay is the cause of the paucity of posts. Meanwhile, I had my first hot dog in years. A bacon cheese dog. Yummy... although a toasted bun would have made all the difference.

Haha, yeah. I'm back here again now since I have wifi in the office. XD

I can't remember when the last time I had a proper hotdog.
    832XG3D.gif

I haven’t had a hot dog in a long time either. They do taste awfully good sliced up in kraft dinner (but maybe a different brand kraft dinner, like Annie’s one. They make good mac and cheese)
    Today's QQ is:
    What is the main color of your wardrobe contents?

I find that most of my clothes are actually gray... even tho I love black... Hmmmm.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's QQ is:

I find that most of my clothes are actually gray... even tho I love black... Hmmmm.

Black. It's such a cheerful color. :wink:

I do have blue color as well
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today i realized i am horrible with projects. :disappointed:

This makes me want a hot dog, and i don't even really like them (except chili dogs. :yum: )
    Today's QQ is:

I have a decent mix of colors. Which feels really odd.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today i realized i am horrible with projects. :disappointed:

This makes me want a hot dog, and i don't even really like them (except chili dogs. :yum: )
    Today's QQ is:

I have a decent mix of colors. Which feels really odd.

When you all Westerners say chilli (like the dish), I always wonder if there is actually chilli in it, or do you guys just use chilli powder? XD Cuz here in Singapore, when we say there's chilli in it, there's gonna be the real pieces of chili with the seeds and everything in it.
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Pizza at 2 am tastes amazing.
    Pizza at 2 am tastes amazing.

Yes. Cold pizzas too!!
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's QQ is:

Black and blue/navy, and maybe green?
    Today's QQ is:

Dark colours, grey, black, with some flashes of pink and green.

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    On this Veterans Day, I'd like to thank all veterans who have served in the military. They sacrifice so much - leaving their families, friends, and jobs - to bravely serve their country.

Thank you! :heart:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's QQ is:

I have a mix of colors, but mostly purple. Hot dogs with homemade chili and coleslaw sounds good.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    On this Veterans Day, I'd like to thank all veterans who have served in the military. They sacrifice so much - leaving their families, friends, and jobs - to bravely serve their country.

Thank you! :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo

This made me cry the first time I heard it.

I am cooking. 🍳
    Weeeee.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file