Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Uhm I recently got this and increased my household size how do i exactly make a household in CAS with the 25 im trying to make? Because the MCCC site doesnt show anything and it helps with nothing .-.

You can't do it in CAS. I've had my larger families born in-game. For instance with my sixth great-grandfather's family, I made him, his parents and five of his siblings to start. The others are born in-game. Also, once you have over 8 don't take the family into CAS through the game itself, but use MCCC's CAS. Others will come along to help you further than I have.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Allamah wrote: »
    I have a pretty bad computer, so I don't want to download the full mc command centre mod, but I have heard that you can download specific modules. Does anyone know how I can do this and if it will still crash/break my game?

MCCC contains modules which cover the diffrent subjects like pregnancy, population, careers, clubs and so on. Those modules are optional. The only files you need to run the mod are mc_cmd_center.package and mc_cmd_center.ts4script. Those will provide you some basic but important features. If you leave out all the other files, you will of course not have their functionality in your game. Despite of the huge number of features MCCC is file-wise a small mod (1.3 MB atm). I don't think that it will slow down your game significantly so you shouldn't worry about that.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • SarahRawr18SarahRawr18 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hmm alright - but I wanted to make friends not kids? Kind of like a sorority house? And I’m confused on how to do that. Unless i just make everybody live separately but we all have a dumb idea to make a big house for everybody that 13 people and 12 pets sadly
    Hmm alright - but I wanted to make friends not kids? Kind of like a sorority house? And I’m confused on how to do that. Unless i just make everybody live separately but we all have a dumb idea to make a big house for everybody that 13 people and 12 pets sadly

It' not a dumb idea, I think what you're wanting to do is a fantastic idea. I believe there may even be a way to do it, I'm just uncertain as to how. @Bonxie is the one who can answer you more definitively, I'm certain.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    For sure ^^ I don’t mind waiting till I get more explained :D
    edited October 2019
    Early Warning!

We guess, that prior to "Discover University" there will be a game update some days before the pack is released. Whether or not your mods will work will probably require patience and testing. You have two options to play the game, either revert to a vanilla game, or disable automatic patching.

What if I want to play the game without mods?
    Move your Mods folder to your Desktop and keep it there until your mods are either confirmed working or patched to work if needed.
    IMPORTANT: Create a new save. If you load an old save without the CC/mods that were in it, not only will your Sims look bald, naked and afraid without all their CC, but if you were to save over that, then your save would be irreparably damaged. Easiest to start fresh instead of ruining your save.

And what if I want to disable patching?
    If you would prefer to sit on the 1.56.52 patch until you get the all clear, go to the settings in the Origin app, disable Automatic Game Updates and Participate in Origin Client Betas, and switch Origin to Offline Mode. Watch the common sims 4 websites and your favorite modders' internet presence for status reports, updates, and other news as necessary. Once all of your mods are confirmed working and/or updated for the patch, bring Origin back online and update the game.

A good start for information might be @luthienrising's broken mod threads here in the forums!

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I'm guessing the patch will drop on Tuesday 12 November.
    I will just uninstall the MCCC mod... I’ve tried everything to get this family size up and that worked but i dont want to make it 25 by having children I want to create sims and pets in one 25 household limit.. but its been days and I only get one answer and others get replied to.. :/ and it feels like maybe I shouldn’t have the mod anymore or go looking for another mod. Sorry that’s just my feelings on it
    Once again, @Bonxie, thank you for the heads up. LOL I just lost Erik Cantrell to death. I guess I'll wait upon restarting his family and play my ancestral save. I don't think I can sit around and not play for close to a month. I'm still learning Life's Tragedies (which took out Erik, this time), Meaningful Stories, Private Practice and Improved Relationships. Along with MCCC, of course, and Road to Fame.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Once again, @Bonxie, thank you for the heads up. LOL I just lost Erik Cantrell to death. I guess I'll wait upon restarting his family and play my ancestral save. I don't think I can sit around and not play for close to a month. I'm still learning Life's Tragedies (which took out Erik, this time), Meaningful Stories, Private Practice and Improved Relationships. Along with MCCC, of course, and Road to Fame.

i can't get life tragdies to work. just a comment not asking for help. i saw videos of it so i know its probably not t rated.

i can't get life tragdies to work. just a comment not asking for help. i saw videos of it so i know its probably not t rated.

I sent you a private message on the matter. Hope it helps.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @SarahRawr18
    Here's what I found on the MCCC site about how to move sims into a larger household.

Maximum Household Size isn't working! I can’t add new Sims to my household! AKA: “How do I add Sims to households with more than 8 maximum Sims in it?”
    You cannot use the standard Sims 4 methods for adding Sims to households if you have households of more than 8 Sims. It is hard-coded in the Sims 4 UI code for Manage Households and CAS to only allow 8 Sims. In the same way that you can't use the "Edit Households" option of CAS with large households, you also can't add/remove Sims in the normal Sims 4 manner. Adding Sims to households can either be done using the Testing Cheats method (if Testing Cheats are enabled) of shift-clicking on a Sim and adding them to your family, or by using the “sim_move” command as documented in the MC Command Center module's documentation. “sim_move” can be used for moving between different households or adding them to the active household. Also, as of MCCC 5.0.0, there is a Sim Command in the Sim MCCC menu under “Maintain Sim” to move Sims between different households. This works with no problems with households of more than 8 maximum Sims.
    edited October 2019
    @SarahRawr18
    Here's what I found on the MCCC site about how to move sims into a larger household.

Maximum Household Size isn't working! I can’t add new Sims to my household! AKA: “How do I add Sims to households with more than 8 maximum Sims in it?”
    You cannot use the standard Sims 4 methods for adding Sims to households if you have households of more than 8 Sims. It is hard-coded in the Sims 4 UI code for Manage Households and CAS to only allow 8 Sims. In the same way that you can't use the "Edit Households" option of CAS with large households, you also can't add/remove Sims in the normal Sims 4 manner. Adding Sims to households can either be done using the Testing Cheats method (if Testing Cheats are enabled) of shift-clicking on a Sim and adding them to your family, or by using the “sim_move” command as documented in the MC Command Center module's documentation. “sim_move” can be used for moving between different households or adding them to the active household. Also, as of MCCC 5.0.0, there is a Sim Command in the Sim MCCC menu under “Maintain Sim” to move Sims between different households. This works with no problems with households of more than 8 maximum Sims.

Thanks for pointing that out. We wrote a lot of stuff regarding this topic, so there is more than only this quoted passage. But the basics are covered in this quote.
  • fluffincfluffinc Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I’m pretty new to this mod. I downloaded it a few days ago and I’ve been adjusting the settings to my liking and what not. I do have some questions that I haven’t found answers to, so I hope some of you would want to help me.

First of all, my setting is on pretty much for the whole neighborhood, except my household. Break up is on, marriage is on, pregnancy is on, moving out (after break up) is on + if they have kids, the kid will stay with the parent in the house (random parent will move out).

So here are my questions. First let me tell you about what actually happened after my teenage son got a girlfriend. I’ve set it so that sims can break up and what not, there’s a 50% chance that they will, so yeah 50/50. But my sim broke up with his gf when I was playing the household he is in, and he did this in his sleep. I didn’t know this was possible. Is there a way to turn it off for my active household, or is it for everyone and can’t be changed?

Another thing is when a couple with a child breaks up, they re-marry other partners and the teenager ends up in a house by him or herself. I thought they were supposed to stay with at least one parent? Is there a setting I’ve overlooked?

I know I’ve turned on ”automoving” for a little dynamic, but I keep seeing teenagers and kids living in large mansions and apartments by themselves. The teenagers mostly don’t have any parents, and I can’t check the kid’s family tree. It just says that his/her parents are on vacation, and I don’t even have a vacation pack! What is going on here?

One last question; Since I’ve turned pregnancy on (risky woohoo as well) will I be able to actually see a sim (or NPC I guess) pregnant? I’ve turned pregnancy on for teenagers, young adult and adult. Days to run checks is Monday through Friday. I haven’t gotten a single notification. 0 percent for random pregnancy (counts all ages). The adoption percentage for both opposite sex and same sex is 0, but all I can see is a bunch of families adopting children. How is this possible? And I get notifications that they are taking care of other sim’s children. One time it actually happened with a teenage girl who was living alone for some reason I don’t know about, but I made her move into her father’s home where he lived with another woman (which turned out to be her stepmother) and I got the same notification! She’s your daughter!

I really hope someone can help me with this. I would be forever grateful, cause I don’t understand what’s going on right now
    edited October 2019
    fluffinc wrote: »
    Hi. I’m pretty new to this mod. I downloaded it a few days ago and I’ve been adjusting the settings to my liking and what not. I do have some questions that I haven’t found answers to, so I hope some of you would want to help me...

The easiest way to answer your questions would be on our MCCC discord server. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

Use the "general_support" channel.
  • Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Anyone help? This a big one...

Whenever I send my sims to a community lot, I get the last exception error and the game is unplayable unless I restart it.

It's a long last exception word document, so I'll split it.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:07</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_spin.py\zone_spin.py", line 95, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 552, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1424, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 242, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1051, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917420,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917481,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917552,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917646,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917699,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917733,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917767,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917801,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917835,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917868,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917902,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917936,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083917970,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:38</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083918004,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-11 03:18:38</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>8776d2f04fb266bd5dc8ca9f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4CBF35C20>, args: (225083918039,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 480, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    TBH it's the exact same repeated hundeds of times.
    edited November 2019
    TBH it's the exact same repeated hundeds of times.

It's caused by a 18+ mod which we can't discuss in here because of the forum's t-rating.

I would really appreciate if you guys wouldn't show up presenting this stuff, while the forum rules clearly state that adult content is not allowed in here.

Just for clarification: It's of course up to you how you play your game and what kind of mods you use. I'm not going to tell you what you have to do. But if you drag your private stuff into the public, don't expect everybody to like it.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    WARNING

Most of you will be already aware that prior to the release of "Discover University" at Friday, 2019/11/15
    there will be (as usual) a big patch with some game breaking potential.
    We expect this patch within the next days.

Regarding previous EA schedules, tomorrow might be a good day for a patch release.

As a consequence
    we again expect all script mods - INCLUDING MCCC - to break
    after the upcoming Sims 4 patch deployment!

Most probably there will be also an MCCC update, but as always it will take its time.
    You know @Deaderpool and his willingness to work on this matter, so I'm convinced,
    that there will be a solution in a reasonable time frame.

What could you do?
    If you decide to install the upcoming S4 November patch, you should be prepared for game errors and to update your mods.
    Check now which script mods you are using in your game:
    Game Options > Others > View Custom Content > scroll down to section "Script Mods"
    Probably everything you find in this section has to be updated to the new game version or to be deleted.
    You find the corresponding files in your S4 folder ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and its subfolders.
    Script mods are usually (but not necessarily) files with an ts4script extension (i. e. mc_cmd_center.ts4script).

You might also consider to deactivate the automatic update function in Origin,
    which gives you the opportunity to wait until updates of your favorite mods are available.
    There is no need to install the patch at once!

But note also, that if you plan to install "Discover University" on release day (Friday, 2019/11/15)
    you have to patch beforehand or during pack installation.

I will keep you informed about the newest developments.

This might sound serious, but I'm confident that this challenge will be mastered like all other game breaking changes before.

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    @Sims4DisneyStuff Hey just wanted to let you know that there is a website you can go to and put in your last exception. I have used it quite a few times and was able to eliminate the mod or cc that was causing the problem. Maybe that will help.

https://lastexception.com/
    Thank you @Bonxie I am on pins and needles as to just when this patch will drop. I shall take all precautionary measures and pray that the mods I love the most will be promptly updated. I use two of Sacrificial's mods, currently. The second one I added may just end the life of my Global Superstar. I accidentally overwrote that game save and restarted altogether. I only have the one game save at the moment, as a result. I've played twice, ever so briefly, and the boy (he's but a teen) has just reached his first star. Suddenly, he's "not feeling well", possibly having caught a disease. Don't know yet if it's the fatal one, or how to help him, but there you have it. LOL Every single time I think I've got my Sims ready for uni, something untoward happens. But I have to say I'm having a great time, despite the chaos. LOL And if all else fails, I will simply restart after I install DU and work from there. Oi!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited November 2019
    Thank you @Bonxie I am on pins and needles as to just when this patch will drop. I shall take all precautionary measures and pray that the mods I love the most will be promptly updated. I use two of Sacrificial's mods, currently. The second one I added may just end the life of my Global Superstar. I accidentally overwrote that game save and restarted altogether. I only have the one game save at the moment, as a result. I've played twice, ever so briefly, and the boy (he's but a teen) has just reached his first star. Suddenly, he's "not feeling well", possibly having caught a disease. Don't know yet if it's the fatal one, or how to help him, but there you have it. LOL Every single time I think I've got my Sims ready for uni, something untoward happens. But I have to say I'm having a great time, despite the chaos. LOL And if all else fails, I will simply restart after I install DU and work from there. Oi!

The patch will almost certainly be tomorow (Tuesday), particularly as there's a Maxis Monthly tomorrow too, and they only do those when there's free 'stuff' in a patch.
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello, I have an issue with MC Command Center in my game. I have set MC CC to have 20% chance that a same-sex marriage will occur since I started this save. But my town is still 100% straight (after a long time), 0 same-sex marriages have happened. Sometimes I change certain sims' gender preference to be same sex but even then mc cc ends up matching them with opposite sex partners. I also changed same-sex pregnancy to 0% (idk if this prevents same-sex marriage from happening, I hope not). I don't know what might be causing this problem because in the past, when I had another version of the mod and different settings it worked normally :/ I really want to fix this. If anyone can help me or knows what might be causing the problem I'd be very grateful.
    Here are my Marriage and Pregnancy settings:

"Marriage_AgePercentage": "0,7,7,0",
    "Marriage_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Marriage_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Marriage_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Marriage_DaysToRun": "SU,FR,SA,TH,WE,TU,MO",
    "Marriage_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Marriage_FlagGenderPreference": true,
    "Marriage_ManualRenameSpouses": "A",
    "Marriage_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Marriage_OccupancyType": "",
    "Marriage_RemoveServiceRoleLimit": true,
    "Marriage_RenameOppositeSex": "N",
    "Marriage_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Marriage_SameOccultOnly": false,
    "Marriage_SameSexPercentage": 20,
    "Marriage_SpouseGenders": "M,F",
    "Marriage_SpouseSimAges": "A,YA,E",
    "Marriage_TargetSimAges": "A,YA,E",
    "Marriage_UseGenderPreference": true,
    "Marriage_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Marriage_UseTraitsForMarriage": true,

"Pregnancy_AdoptionAges": "B,TD,C,T",
    "Pregnancy_AdoptionPercentMale": 50,
    "Pregnancy_AgePercentage": "0,4,1,0",
    "Pregnancy_AgeUpDaysLimit": 0,
    "Pregnancy_AgeWhenPregnant": true,
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairsPercent": 7,
    "Pregnancy_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Pregnancy_AllowMalePregnancy": "N",
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 15,
    "Pregnancy_BabyMotiveDecay": 100,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_DaysToRun": "MO,WE,FR,TU,TH,SA,SU",
    "Pregnancy_Duration": 3,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_FlagGenderPreference": true,
    "Pregnancy_IdenticalOffspringChance": 33,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M",
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 5,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 3,
    "Pregnancy_NameInactiveAdoption": "N",
    "Pregnancy_NameInactiveOffspring": "N",
    "Pregnancy_OccupancyType": "",
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_OffspringTraitsMax": 2,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringTraitsType": "N",
    "Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_OppositeSexAdoptionPercent": 3,
    "Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor": false,
    "Pregnancy_PauseSimsPregnancy": "",
    "Pregnancy_PetAgePercentage": "20,20",
    "Pregnancy_PetAgeToRun": "A",
    "Pregnancy_PetAllowHomeless": true,
    "Pregnancy_PetMaxHouseholdChildren": 4,
    "Pregnancy_PetMaxOffspring": 4,
    "Pregnancy_PetPartnerAge": "A",
    "Pregnancy_RandomMoodDuration": 1,
    "Pregnancy_SameOccultOnly": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameSexAdoptionPercent": 99,
    "Pregnancy_SameSexPercentage": 0,
    "Pregnancy_SeedSimAges": "A,YA,T",
    "Pregnancy_SyncChildSurname": true,
    "Pregnancy_TargetSimAges": "A,YA,T",
    "Pregnancy_UseGenderPreference": true,
    "Pregnancy_UseRandomMoods": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseTraitsForPregnancy": true,
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    Hello, I have an issue with MC Command Center in my game. I have set MC CC to have 20% chance that a same-sex marriage will occur since I started this save. But my town is still 100% straight (after a long time), 0 same-sex marriages have happened. Sometimes I change certain sims' gender preference to be same sex but even then mc cc ends up matching them with opposite sex partners. I also changed same-sex pregnancy to 0% (idk if this prevents same-sex marriage from happening, I hope not). I don't know what might be causing this problem because in the past, when I had another version of the mod and different settings it worked normally :/ I really want to fix this. If anyone can help me or knows what might be causing the problem I'd be very grateful.

Please come over to our Discord server. It's easier to discuss it there in real time communication. Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top