Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    doedear wrote: »
    we finally get stalls after all those years! probably five more years till we get bunk beds.

We'll probably get bunk beds in the Sims 5 base game Sims 4 is only going to last until sometime next year or MAYBE early 2021. Then EA will pull the plug on a dying Sims 4 and start giving us Sims 5.
    doedear wrote: »
    we finally get stalls after all those years! probably five more years till we get bunk beds.

We'll probably get bunk beds in the Sims 5 base game Sims 4 is only going to last until sometime next year or MAYBE early 2021. Then EA will pull the plug on a dying Sims 4 and start giving us Sims 5.

I honest would not accept that. I am not starting over (more waiting, paying more money) if they just quit. Still need some overhauls, improvements and packs (fix romance, add werewolves, fairies, cops, firefighters, bands).

How can sims 5 be good if that is how they treat there games? It would have be a better version of Sims 1 and 2 for me to even consider it. Besides we got longer than that, they even said so. They know there are still things fans want. I could care less about bunk beds (they aren't even that common. Last time I saw one was when I was in summer camp and that was years ago); but I want some game play features that we don't have yet. It's not dying.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I wonder if roomates are coming in the update.

I think they will
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

I wonder if any household anymore can have roommates. I am planning on starting a new game as always when I get the pack and it would be cool to have a roommate outside of dorms.

You should, yes. The interaction should be on the computer (or phone, I'm not sure) as long as you have empty beds on a lot.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I went from "pff" to "maybe?" to watching the livestream and getting super excited and now after watching the glowing game changer reviews, I'm just so hype for this :D So glad we're so close now! I think it's gonna be awesome. In the meantime, however, I'm gonna go spend time with Planet Zoo (which will absolutely keep me busy) <3

I had the same journey of skepticism to excitement, haha. But it looks like it's going to be good! 😊

Yes very happy about what we've seen so far. Didn't expect that :D
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i haven't paid much attetion. when do the sim camp people get to share footage again?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Pre-order is in! Can't wait to see what else the game has, and the MM on Tuesday!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    i haven't paid much attetion. when do the sim camp people get to share footage again?

Their Camp videos are rolling out now, further stuff will be after they get early access codes, probably not until after the patch (Tuesday or Thursday, not sure about that).

Their Camp videos are rolling out now, further stuff will be after they get early access codes, probably not until after the patch (Tuesday or Thursday, not sure about that).

thanks.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Does anyone else really want the pack now after seeing the live stream and game changer videos? I feel like it amplified the PEPS lol
    Does anyone else really want the pack now after seeing the live stream and game changer videos? I feel like it amplified the PEPS lol

i still have to watch all that. haven't watched either.

ayden my current heir won't be excited hes getting fs so that means hes studying til pack release. i could cheat the grades with mc but i don't want him to get ideas. hes a mischief maker.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

Yeah! These last few days have gone by depressingly slow. I want the EP so badly!

Yeah! These last few days have gone by depressingly slow. I want the EP so badly!

i worked all weekend. so time kind of got away from me.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Anyone else now dying to hear more about the patch this week? Hype train is picking up steam! :D
    #Team Occult
  • July7601GirlJuly7601Girl Posts: 33 Member
    i've been avoiding watching any gameplay videos on it because i want to be as surprised as possible, so excited!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

I wonder if any household anymore can have roommates. I am planning on starting a new game as always when I get the pack and it would be cool to have a roommate outside of dorms.

With the pack you can have npc roomates outside of dorms and in any world on a residential lot but what I'm wondering is if npc roomates coming in the Patch Tuesday to the base game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    4 Days Left!!!!!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm so impatient... at least the Game Changers will start to slowly pump out more content...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    James has a build for tomorrow, can’t wait to see what he makes 😁😁 already preordered this pack, just need to make some few minor updates in my save to prepare my sim. Working the whole week straight so won’t have much time to play though 😖😖😖
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I am really excited for the pack now. My legacy-heir is halfway to aging up to a teen so that gives me some time to test mods and CC.

Think this Expansion will be a great addition to my game :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I am really excited for the pack now. My legacy-heir is halfway to aging up to a teen so that gives me some time to test mods and CC.

Think this Expansion will be a great addition to my game :)

mine to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Are they releasing it at 12am each time zone again? Or has that changed.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member

yes i believe so. I'm in Australia and mine is showing as releasing 12am on the 15th Nov (my time)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Hasn't changed. So I'm getting it whenever Australia gets it xD Even though I got sports on Thursday and work on Friday so I honestly won't benefit from it much but whatevs.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Can't wait. My Origin is showing it available at 11pm on the 14th for me. My daughter is just as excited as I am because she got her first job and bought it for me for my birthday. We are planning a binge-play-session that night. She thinks we just have the one copy (that she got for me) but I secretly preordered her one as well. I don't have to worry about the surprise being ruined, as she never ever uses the forums :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    i've been avoiding watching any gameplay videos on it because i want to be as surprised as possible, so excited!

I only watched the live stream and the cas, from deligracy and the build buy from JameTurner aka The Sims Supply I’ll have to watch the build video @SelinaKyles mentioned but I generally prefer to do gameplay myself I just had to know the ages question answer 😂

@SimTrippy i do the same thing 😂 especially as I’m limited by work on when I can play it! I’m dying for it to be time! The peps is real 😂 especially as I dreamed of playing DU last night 😂