Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Gamepack world is your favorite?

Which gamepack world do you think is the most aesthetically pleasing, and why?

Mine has to be Glimmer brook, such a beautiful quiet little forest town.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Which Gamepack world is your favorite? 211 votes

Granite Falls
14%
tac612Isb917BloosmooPaigeisin5mcorralcchant86mjalletmlmeadowssmurf45bluetaydevBabykittyjadeLemon405Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtSheepilingDestin2016Willow17loutredorHearts4ucoolsim9999999 30 votes
Forgotten Hollow
18%
CK213DerellaCamkatAnmirlaMagdaleenaWyrrenKaeChan2089determigMilutinMujovicHumility925halloweenchildLoriTSpannaliese39TomaTeriadele_katdevilchild803AnastaciasgemmusteniMcFizzleShizzlerinre33 38 votes
Selvadorada
35%
ihavesorelegsnowalexspoom13kippy300aelias24rudolphaMLadyAzzeraMikkinessAlrynnSusanaLeotekeekee53DijktafonehaneulDESERTFLOWER1981BeardedgeekMariefoxprice83Moon_Willowg01denswanloubyloulouWndblwzHannaZoja 74 votes
Strangerville
18%
icmnfrshJadeleinejeepjeepcatSimpatsyannMontrase102asimbsimcandy8FishyNamoralanmichael1barracuda1574Lustianiciawrenstalesduhboy2u2cheesetruckTokamiFelicity1169mariajane216ChadSims2ryttu3kHermitgirl 40 votes
GlimmerBrook
13%
LaBlue0314storyyPlayerSinger2010AjaGioOtakuDjheyjuneicecoloringpicturesZeldaboy180MasonGamerYBNS2468cat_momcalipossSimTrippyCupcakes4lifeparadiseplanetmunroelethenameslynith13simms745SERVERFRAx4m1r4 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow just pleases my eyes. I like that it's a bit darker, but it's also quite pretty and serene in a way. It's quiet and I like it that way.

Strangerville is a very close second for me though. Again I like the landscape but I also am amused whenever a black van pulls up and radars the area and speeds away. I like seeing the military and MIB walking around.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited November 2019
    GlimmerBrook
    Glimmerbrooke has a nice secluded feel to it. and I love that feeling. I got rid of all the neighboring houses, and now my sims has the entire region to himself. I Built a Mineshaft using the abandoned mine so we can collect some stones a little easier. and then i placed the tree to Sylvan Glade on another lot. So now Glimmerbrooke has three hidden worlds.

Forgotten hallow has a nice feel also, I just don't enjoy the Mansion lot i wish the gate and the cemetery were all part of the lot. oh well I modded it, to be eternal night, and no mortals can enter Forgotten Hallow.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    @MasonGamer I love your Glimmerbrooke set up ideas! You've inspired me and now I want to do something similar to that in my own game! :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    GlimmerBrook
    I just played through Glimmerbrook in the winter. It's so STUNNING with the snow falling. It's one of my favorite worlds, period.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Strangerville
    A toss between Selvadorada and Strangerville.
    But Strangerville a tiny bit more. This pack gets a lot of hate but it's one of my favorite, and the world is fantastic.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2019
    Granite Falls
    With a permanent winter mod it looks like forests looked around here when we still got snow. But I might change my vote to Glimmerbrook when I eventually get Realm of Magic.

Strangerville in stage 2 and 3 has lots of atmosphere, too, but I find its default stage a bit bland.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2019
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow is just really cool. So many little haunting details....

Such as; the grave on the island that lights up at night (now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the vampire thing where they apparently can't cross bodies of water?).
    The altar that also lights up at night.
    The unoccupied house filled with garlic.
    The weird glowy plasma trees.
    The bat cave.
    The pond, the lookout point, the large mansion lot at the top of the hill.
    The coffin-shaped road layout.
    The color scheme overall.

The whole....vampire theme, really???
    Honestly. They did a really good job.

Definitely my favorite.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited May 2020
    Forgotten Hollow
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    Aleia1Aleia1 Posts: 68 Member
    Selvadorada
    For me, El Selvadorada is the most gorgeous world in the game. All the sims I send there end up taking loads of photos - I just can't stop wanting to see it from every angle. I've sent an artist there as well and stocked her gallery with over a dozen pictures - she has a large room dedicated to El Selvadorada - so other sims can buy them too.

I'm also very fond of Strangerville - that would be my second choice. I love what the wild weather does to all the views.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Granite Falls
    To be honest I like all of them. Granite falls needed to be residential as well its perfect in every other respect. Selvadoria and Strangerville, have fantastic atmosphere. Glimmerbrook is great once it's cleared of the cardboard boxes and houses are put there at the moment I am building a boarding school there and then every townie that wanders through can have marked for death cast on them rhanks to a mod. No Nancy Landgraab thou shall not pass through the portal!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    GlimmerBrook
    Love the forest.
  • Options
    FishyNamorFishyNamor Posts: 28 Member
    Strangerville
    I would have to say Strangerville, cause i love old sci fi and you can't go wrong with a full town
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Granite Falls
    Granite falls won my heart! Still mad I can't live there 😡
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Strangerville
    Absolutely adore the aesthetic of Strangerville. The combination of old Victorians and the sort of... dystopian/post-apocalyptic/scavenger stuff is fantastic. I also adore Selvadorada.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Selvadorada
    I voted for Selvadorada but I really am pretty equally fond of all of the worlds aside from thinking that Del Sol Valley needs more lots to really be playable on its own.

I don't have Glimmerbrook at this time, but I'll probably pick it up at some point. I might end up with a supernatural save when I get around to it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Strangerville
    I admit I love all the worlds that came with the game packs and really wish they had expanded them by a few lots. I love Forgotten Hallow's aesthetic but overall I gotta go with Strangeville. I love the of Victorian architecture and the old western-styled buildings mixed with the mid-century trailer park and furniture. The the little details like the lizards that run around are great too!
  • Options
    VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I think all the worlds are great and the sceneries in each of them are unique. Making the decision was a bit challenging because I love nature and all paranormal/fantasy. :)
  • Options
    andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Granite Falls
    My first favorite is Granite Falls. I stand for several minutes looking at the landscape of the game. Then comes the Selvadorada jungle, followed by Strangerville. I haven't played GlimmerBrook yet.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I like what they did with Strangerville (the details!) but desert worlds aren't my favourite. While Selvadorada looks stunning, Forgotten Hollow has the kind of gloomy vibe I always wanted to have in a world.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Selvadorada
    Selvadoria because of the incredible natural beauty of the place, and not just at surface level. Go wandering with the mouse and start digging into it and there are all sorts of things. Very well done and in depth. Strangerville is my least liked. Lived in the Sonora for a while as a kid so know what a SW American desert is like, and EA did a lousy job of protraying it, landscape and the little 'town'.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Being a world that my sims live in is a requirement for me, so Selvadorada wasn't considered in my choice.
    I am not even playing vampires yet, and Forgotten Hollow seemed to small for me to be bothered with but...

I have been building there recently because I am building a series of homes based off a Realm of Magic style theme.
    I choose forgotten as a location for one of them. I was very impressed with the area and how the house fit in.
    09-15-19_8-20-56nbspAM.png

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Selvadorada
    Definitely selvadorada it’s stunning to look at and feels like a tropical getaway for my sims plus I love all the game play that goes with the pack. However a close second is strangerville which I also love as a residential world.
  • Options
    CatrollzCatrollz Posts: 39 Member
    Strangerville
    The atmosphere, theses caravans, real desert world (on my opinion), cactus ! lizard animation lol
    x5wy.png
    instagram.com/catrollzsims
    catrollzsims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    Strangerville
    If Selvadorada were residential it would have had my vote. I went with StrangerVille because i LOVE THE victorian steampunk sort of feel and the Doctor Who/scifi storyline that goes with it.
  • Options
    VulpixSerpensVulpixSerpens Posts: 72 Member
    GlimmerBrook
    Mildly biased because I LOVE the magical aspects, but it's also really really pretty otherwise