December 13 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
December 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

This Pumpkin Mug Accessory...

Hey everyone. :)

So I found a cute pose that uses this adorable Pumpkin Mug accessory so sadly when I go to the link to download it it's broken, removed, etc. :(

I don't know how to use Wayback Machine to save my life to find old download links, but I tried, and I did find this archive to a page that links to the mug. As you can see the download used to be on SimFileShare, but...I guess it was removed? :confused:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170509032749/http://theothersim.tumblr.com:80/post/153477062009/ayeeee-i-wanted-to-participate-in-simblrween-but

Anyway, my question is do any of you know where I can find a working link from SFS to download the mug (because like I said, I dunno how to work the Wayback machine :confounded: ) or...if you have it in your game and wouldn't mind sharing it with me via SFS? It's pretty clear that this creator has left the community...

But gosh how I want that mug... :blush:

Let me know. Thanks for your help. :)
Christmas-Card-LTT-Cover.png
*Check Sims 3 S&L Section*

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 16,435 Member
    When’s I get home I will get the link for you :)
    tZXPSgh.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 6,042 Member
    When’s I get home I will get the link for you :)

Thanks sweetie. :kissing_heart:

Perhaps you can share your wisdom with me on how to track these things down. :p
    edited November 8
    I managed to get the poses download, but alas the mug wasn't available the way I usually get to things I want.I'll keep giving it a go.

It had been removed from Simfile share which is why I can't get to it.
    tZXPSgh.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 2,732 Member
    Yeah, it's not on SimFileShare anymore. If you can't get it, there is of course the option to use another decor mug and use an OMSP resizer to make it fit the hands.
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited November 8
    edited November 8
    Cororon wrote: »
    Yeah, it's not on SimFileShare anymore. If you can't get it, there is of course the option to use another decor mug and use an OMSP resizer to make it fit the hands.

^Thank you @Cororon I didn't think of that, as I've found another mug to use it's just not as cute and large as the pumpkin one. ;)
    Edit: Do you have a link to the Resizer?

@GraceyManor Oooh, those are nice. Thank you for sharing! :grin:

*sigh* I guess this is CC that can no longer be found. :pensive:

I'm still hoping someone has it in their game and might be kind enough to share it with me. :blush: I guess I could ask about it on the MTS threads, but...that place is crazy and makes me feel overwhelmed as bad as Pinterest does! :confounded:
    Gracey do you think you can point me in the right direction of WCIF threads on there? Thanks.
    edited November 8
    @emorrill
    Sure!
    http://modthesims.info/f/559/
    Here it is =) They're very helpful over there and sometimes I go there first.
    If I spot anymore accessories similar I'll post them, I'm currently on a downloading frenzy lol.
    tZXPSgh.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 2,732 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Cororon wrote: »

^Thank you @Cororon I didn't think of that, as I've found another mug to use it's just not as cute and large as the pumpkin one. ;)
    Edit: Do you have a link to the Resizer?

Here you go: https://buckleysims.tumblr.com/post/165179396007/ive-received-a-few-inquiries-about-this-recently

The Resizer OMSP's can be used with the Tipsy OMSP's if you want to both rezise and tilt an object. :)

cUrfGkA.gif
    edited November 12
    I was asked to remove the link by a mod.Sorry, didn't realize it wasn't allowed.My bad.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    tZXPSgh.jpg
    edited November 9
    Thank you @GraceyManor I saw that someone replied over there who was able to find it! YAY! :smiley: Me so happy! I appreciate all of your guy's help! <3

Oh and thank you for the link to the Resizer @Cororon :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 5,746 Member
    edited November 10

Yeah that sim sure is cute.
    tenor.gif
    Oh, wait. sorry, you were referring to the teapot/tea set. :mrgreen: my bad.

Um, does the tea set have re-colourable channels?
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...