Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chemistry Analyzer missing in Strangerville

I'm trying to complete the Strangerville mystery, but there is no chemistry analyzer in the secret building.
This is what I've tried so far,

1) Got rid of Mods
2) Repaired Game
3) Bought Chemistry Analyzer for my house - but it doesn't give me option to help with spores.

Let me know what else I can do. Thanks.

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited November 2019
    The Strangerville analyzer is a different one from the one that came with Get to work. To get one for your home:

Use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects and filter for Strangerville objects. You might need to also type "debug" in the search bar, I don't know on top of my head.

Unfortunately I cannot help with the problem of them not showing up in the secret lab. There should be three, two in the first basement level and another one in the deepest level.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    I thunk you need to do one or two things before they show up on a lower level of the building?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    I'm trying to complete the Strangerville mystery, but there is no chemistry analyzer in the secret building.

1) Got rid of Mods
    2) Repaired Game
    3) Bought Chemistry Analyzer for my house - but it doesn't give me option to help with spores.

You have to get a scientist to make it for you. Gather the info and stuff you need and befriend one at the library and they will make you what you need.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

1) Got rid of Mods
    2) Repaired Game

You have to get a scientist to make it for you. Gather the info and stuff you need and befriend one at the library and they will make you what you need.

The scientist won’t make it for me until I use a chemical analyzer at the site. But there is no chemical analyzer there.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    edited November 2019
    You are expected to get one from a military person. It is a handheld device, and your sim need to have a good relationship to a military person to optain one.

Protection clothes may be bought from the Knick Knack, Brick-a-brack shark. A filter for the clothes may be obtained from a scientist. Your sim need to have good relationship to the owner of the shop as well as a scientist to obtain them.
    You are expected to get one from a military person. It is a handheld device, and your sim need to have a good relationship to a military person to optain one.

Protection clothes may be bought from the Knick Knack, Brick-a-brack shark. A filter for the clothes may be obtained from a scientist. Your sim need to have good relationship to the owner of the shop as well as a scientist to obtain them.

I have the Hazmat suit. I went to a scientist friend. The scientist friend says come back once I’ve analyzed spores in chemical analyzer. But there is no chemical analyzer.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Can you post a screenshot of where you're looking ?
    happyopi wrote: »
    No, I don’t know how to do that.
    I have Hazmat suit. I went to scientist friend. Scientist friend says to come back after I use chemical analyzer and he can complete my suit.
    But there is no chemical analyzer.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    The 3 chemical analizers should be in the first basement in two different rooms.

hpmal4syoj59.png
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    I have Hazmat suit. I went to scientist friend. Scientist friend says to come back after I use chemical analyzer and he can complete my suit.
    Go to the bar, socialize with a military person and ask for a chemical analyser. Then use the analyser e.g. at the first parts of the laboratorium.
    For more instruction, use a sim with the aspiration which came with Strangerville. Their goals leads throw the assignment.
    Go to the bar, socialize with a military person and ask for a chemical analyser. Then use the analyser e.g. at the first parts of the laboratorium.
    For more instruction, use a sim with the aspiration which came with Strangerville. Their goals leads throw the assignment.

Thank you!!! That worked. I'm so thrilled. Much appreciated.

• KaiYaBoiKaiYaBoi Posts: 1 New Member
    > @imhappy said:
    > I'm trying to complete the Strangerville mystery, but there is no chemistry analyzer in the secret building.
    > This is what I've tried so far,
    >
    > 1) Got rid of Mods
    > 2) Repaired Game
    > 3) Bought Chemistry Analyzer for my house - but it doesn't give me the option to help with spores.
    >
    > Let me know what else I can do. Thanks.
    So what you have to do, you have to go back to the lad and use the keycard again on the door, the rooms won't show up unless you activate the door