Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Person is Amazing!!!

When First Person mode first came out, I had the glitch that showed you the inside of the sim’s head (horrifying),so I never used it. Then I forgot all about it.

Last night, I used it for the first time (well, for the first time with it working properly), and I was like OMG this is so cool! I’m definitely going to do more gameplay and screenshots with that in the future.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to whoever created that. I don’t usually like to use the word “guru” to describe the TS4 employees because I think they’re patting themselves a little too hard on the back by naming themselves that, but that person definitely deserves the title! Thank you, Sims Guru! 😃
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Ever since they fixed that see-inside-of-the-head bug I've been using first person non-stop. It is the most ideal for my playstyle since I like to get up close and personal in my sims lives.

At this point I can't imagine playing the game without it. :heart:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    I haven't played with it much but when it first came out i found it very disorientating. Might have another go soon though :)
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    How do you activate that??

Base Game only.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Shift+Tab
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I use it a lot too. :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’ve never used it. I feel it would give me a headache.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Never use it, tried it once and found it to be a worthless addition to the game.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It makes me nauseous plus I don't like to play the sims in first person, it feels like I'm not playing the sims but instead second life or whatever....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1