Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

12345679...Next

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Can I get feedback on my mafia skills? I feel like I'm so bad at it now and I hate it when people say I'm not scum hunting enough cuz I always put myself in townie mode as much as possible when I play the game as a scum. And most times, it's just pure coincidence that I turn out to be mafia. 😂

@icmnfrsh @kittymeow Could you guys elaborate on what you mean by I'm not scum hunting? Or how you figure out that I'm off? Is it that I'm not analyzing enough, or I'm not voting off the right people, etc? I looked past at previous games and I realized people tend to get suspicious of me every time my EMMM is really wrong or if I mislynched townies, even if I'm town myself. 😂😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I enjoyed playing with DeKay, you're one of the best scum buddies I've ever played with. :+1: It's such a shame that things didn't turn out well for us because of "gut-feelings" oh well.

Thanks! I think I did okay. Could be better tho. 😕
    832XG3D.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can I get feedback on my mafia skills? I feel like I'm so bad at it now and I hate it when people say I'm not scum hunting enough cuz I always put myself in townie mode as much as possible when I play the game as a scum. And most times, it's just pure coincidence that I turn out to be mafia. 😂

@icmnfrsh @kittymeow Could you guys elaborate on what you mean by I'm not scum hunting? Or how you figure out that I'm off? Is it that I'm not analyzing enough, or I'm not voting off the right people, etc? I looked past at previous games and I realized people tend to get suspicious of me every time my EMMM is really wrong or if I mislynched townies, even if I'm town myself. 😂😂

I think it doesn't help that when you are town you are usually so spot on so when you keep getting stuff wrong it causes you to be suspicious. Then when Choco was lynched and it was certain he was scum, it didn't seem logical for it to be Alexa so it had to be you. I don't really know how to explain it because I'm rubbish at it but it was like you were talking to and about each other but it wasn't for real. Almost like you were brushing each other off but you had to mention one another. One thing that stuck out to me was when you ask why Choco? You didn't seem to ask anyone else about why they voted whoever.

Your attitude was just different to me, I guess you could say it felt like you didn't really care who got lynched. I find you quite stern and imtimidating in games when you are town and you're after a bad guy but I didn't get that this game. You were more laid back.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It just feels like you tend to talk more and prod other people when you're scumhunting. On Day 1 you seemed more content to let things slide, hence the passive remark. On day 2 you just tunneled on Alexa, although I can't blame you because lynching Choco wasn't an option, but there really wasn't a lot of interaction between you two. I even asked you a few things that you ignored, and Choco didn't respond to my questions about you, which tipped me off
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Or maybe I didn't exactly ask you some things, but you just glossed over my posts and responded to other people instead
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    kittymeow wrote: »

I think it doesn't help that when you are town you are usually so spot on so when you keep getting stuff wrong it causes you to be suspicious. Then when Choco was lynched and it was certain he was scum, it didn't seem logical for it to be Alexa so it had to be you. I don't really know how to explain it because I'm rubbish at it but it was like you were talking to and about each other but it wasn't for real. Almost like you were brushing each other off but you had to mention one another. One thing that stuck out to me was when you ask why Choco? You didn't seem to ask anyone else about why they voted whoever.

Your attitude was just different to me, I guess you could say it felt like you didn't really care who got lynched. I find you quite stern and imtimidating in games when you are town and you're after a bad guy but I didn't get that this game. You were more laid back.

Ah okay. I'll take note of those fake convo things. Hahaa. Funny how I looked more laid back to you as mafia when I'm actually panicky on the other end. XD I guess I am quite stern as town cuz I usually don't care if people lynch me. Maybe I can try to have that mentally next time, but like it's so hard cuz which mafia wants to not care to get lynched. 🙈🙈😅
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It just feels like you tend to talk more and prod other people when you're scumhunting. On Day 1 you seemed more content to let things slide, hence the passive remark. On day 2 you just tunneled on Alexa, although I can't blame you because lynching Choco wasn't an option, but there really wasn't a lot of interaction between you two. I even asked you a few things that you ignored, and Choco didn't respond to my questions about you, which tipped me off

Oh, yeah. I did see your post about that but didn't bother explaining myself cuz I wasn't even supposed to be up at the time (it was like 3am). 😂 And you were most likely gonna get killed too after that night, so I didn't bother since I felt like if I were to reason to you before end of day, you would not change you vote anyways. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Just gonna put this out there - I was really hoping mafia would win... mainly because it would make it so much easier to think of a third story for The Tales of Syndicate... now I'm going to have to think of a whole new plot that fits in nicely here 🙄

If I do a Christmas themed one though hopefully that would be a way that could lead into a forth story. (Aaaaaand... just imagine all the cute gifs I can do of Syndicate in the winter :love: )
    Just gonna put this out there - I was really hoping mafia would win... mainly because it would make it so much easier to think of a third story for The Tales of Syndicate... now I'm going to have to think of a whole new plot that fits in nicely here 🙄

If I do a Christmas themed one though hopefully that would be a way that could lead into a forth story. (Aaaaaand... just imagine all the cute gifs I can do of Syndicate in the winter :love: )

Hehe, sorry.

Also, I just realized that if Kitty hadn't beaten me to it, and I voted first, mafia would have won. But she was too fast. And I also didn't know that Alexa wouldn't vote cuz I thought she would and I would have had no chance anyways, so I didn't wanna rush. 😂

So the Chrismas one would be related as well? Cool.
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Hehe, sorry.

Also, I just realized that if Kitty hadn't beaten me to it, and I voted first, mafia would have won. But she was too fast. And I also didn't know that Alexa wouldn't vote cuz I thought she would and I would have had no chance anyways, so I didn't wanna rush. 😂

So the Chrismas one would be related as well? Cool.

You had one job 🙄 (I'm only kidding, I think you and Choco did really well :) )

Yeah I think I want it to be, I dunno, I'm just liking the continuity the story brings :sweat_smile:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I know I tend to act more laid back when I'm mafia even though I'm really more on edge, it's the mind telling you to act normal but I think it makes you act too relaxed. When I'm mafia I tend to joke a lot to try seem normal which just makes me more susupious. :D