Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***CASTING CALL*** NOW CLOSED *** New Beginnings Gen 4

AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
:star::star: New Beginnings Casting Call for Generation 4 :star::star:

I'm so excited to be so close to the next generation of my legacy!!! This gen will be a little bumpy in places - but then it usually is. :p What I need from you is more sims for the new crop of 'Murdicks' currently being born to love, hate, use and abuse. I make no promises. o:)

Alpha vs MM - As you guys may, or may not know, for my legacy, I use only Alpha hair. This does not mean you have to download anything to submit a sim. If I choose to use them, I'll update their look with hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and lipsticks so they will 'match' my sims. I will do my best to keep with the original style you submit. But once submitted, they are mine and I reserve the right to change them to suit the story. I may even change their name if I get some with the same name or too many that start with B for example.

I will leave it open until November 30th unless I get enough submissions before that.

Do's and Don'ts
  • You may submit two sims if you like. But I will probably only choose one per person since I usually get quite a few.
  • I am not doing a supernatural story so please no vamps, witches or aliens.
  • CC is okay. I would like a link to what you used but not required.
  • I have all EPs, GPS and stuff packs so no worries there.
  • Please post in the gallery using #newbeginning Or provide an external link.
  • Please post a picture here if you can. We love looking at your creations.
  • A short backstory is required - even though I don't promise to use it, it may inspire me or I might tweak it...what can I say? So please don't stress over it.
  • PLEASE - Use the form below so I can keep track of submissions

SUBMISSION FORM:
Picture:
Sim Name:
Backstory:
Links:

<3 Thanks in advance for your help! <3
Post edited by AudreyFld on

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I have one and will check to make sure I finished her and put her up for you. So exciting! :)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    WOOP WOOP!! 🎉
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    I have one and will check to make sure I finished her and put her up for you. So exciting! :)
    Thank you! <3
    WOOP WOOP!! 🎉
    I'm excited too! Yay!

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/uHJ1xDS.png[/img]"]uHJ1xDS.png[/url]

Jaleesa Steinberg

Jaleesa has never seen snow and always lived in a warm climate so she packed her bags and moved out of Mom and Dad's house. She wanted an adventure so she moved to a new place that would have snow and maybe she would get to meet lots of new people and make new friends.
    I know I tell a lame backstory. :D

No cc so no links.

You do what you want @AudreyFld with her if you take her. Thanks! :)<3
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OKAY I MAEK U A BOYE!!!11!!11!1! O..O
    834Gz1h.png
    Cristiano Braga
    Cristiano is a Brazilian antiquities dealer, and lover of the finer things in life. He prefers not to discuss his past, or his family, (truly, it's rather crass of you to even ask, don't you think?) but of course, he would be unfailingly polite while he tells you to mind your own business! This globe trotting businessman enjoys dancing, wine tours, and shopping for designer Italian shoes, and counts himself firmly among the elite millennial metrosexual crowd of the up and coming. He isn't opposed to the more natural things in life, per se, but do let him change out of his Armani slim-fit virgin wool trousers before you drag anywhere near dirt...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    edited November 2019
    Okay, here goes. Never done this before.

Lyric.png
    sim name: Lyric Hamm
    backstory: Lyric is a "retired" showgirl. From an early age, her mother put her into beauty pageants, so she's grown up and lived her life being quite accustomed to people telling her she's beautiful. (so don't forget to mention it!) She was Miss Teen Oasis Springs her senior year in high school (in addition to being prom queen, but that's less important, right?). Naturally, a life on the stage was her destiny. However, being "encouraged" (forced) to retire after only five years in Sim Vegas (for reasons she does not wish to discuss!), she's looking to CONTINUE her career elsewhere.
    links: hair, overlay, lipstick used in formal wear, not sure of hair in formal wear--will edit if I find it. You have the eyelashes. Other stuff was in-game.
    Eeek! I’m so excited! Look at that Brazilian hottie and those gorgeous girls!

@WagonFruit, @haswh and @mypalsim1 Thank you for being so prompt. <3<3<3
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    edited November 2019
    Russell.png
    name: Russell Montgomery
    backstory: First and foremost: Russell wants you to know his name is RUSSELL. It's not Rusty. Or Russ. Or Rust. Or Red. Once you get past the name thing, he's a pretty swell fella. His favorite thing in the whole world is making people laugh. Because he likes to laugh. Because laughing is better than crying.
    links: overlay, you have the lipstick. I have no idea where the hair tattoo is, but you probably have the same one or at least one similar. I used medium. shirt/sweater
    Post edited by mypalsim1 on
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited November 2019
    I’ll make somebody good for you! :kissing_heart: (Be back tomorrow or Sunday with a cutie hehe)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here ya go! :D

11-09-19_1-54-53-pm.png
    11-09-19_1-56-07-pm.png
    Sim Name: Felicity Ryder | Musical Genius | Dance Machine | Creative | Bro
    Backstory:
    Felicity was the lead singer of the globally recognised rock band, Misplaced Mojo. Due to creative differences and a jam-packed touring schedule, she opted to leave the band and never looked back. It's been said that while the band is still massive, their music is nowhere near as good as when Felicity was singing and writing for them. Now, you can see Felicity busking on the streets for the pure love of the music, dancing her socks off at one of the local nightclubs, or belting out some epic tunes in the Karaoke Bar.
    Links: Gallery Link

Edit: As always, you have free reign over her style. I pictured her as a bit of a rock gal, with lots of tattoos, so if you have any custom tattoos, you're welcome to glam her up with them :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Awww! @Munterbacon - risking another ebil sim submission! Lol. But, Felicity might surprise us! Hehe.

And @mypalsim1 - and Russ, er no Russell is super cute! Love him!
    I’ll make somebody good for you! :kissing_heart: (Be back tomorrow or Sunday with a cutie hehe)

I’m shocked how many I already have! Woot! Looking forward to it. <3
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Awww! @Munterbacon - risking another ebil sim submission! Lol. But, Felicity might surprise us! Hehe.

I've given up trying to sabotage your "Make Munter's sims ebil" ways, so I'm just throwing them into the Aether, and hoping! :D

Dude coming later, once I figure out his backstory.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I've given up trying to sabotage your "Make Munter's sims ebil" ways, so I'm just throwing them into the Aether, and hoping! :D

Dude coming later, once I figure out his backstory.

Thanks! You do win the award for the most ebil simmies!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You know you have one from me coming, right? If now, how could you not have known?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Picture: In the Link here
    Sim Names: Ragnar Odinssen & Claudia Odinssen
    Backstory: The oldest son of a deceased father & a single neglectful mother, Ragnar Odinssen grew up poor and having to be the defacto parent for his kid sister Claudia since their mom loves not so legal substances and the lifestyle of the world's oldest profession. Ragnar aspires to be in music either as part of a Metal band or making film scores for movies (if the whole band thing doesn't work out). Claudia aspires to be an actress (ideally in independent films since Hollywood is way too much about franchises that keep telling the same story
    or reboots of previously told stories).
    Links: Link is above in picture section. They can also be found with the hashtags #ScrewedUpFamily #Broke #Metal #Metalhead #Goth #Actress #NewBeginningsGen4

Feel free to use either one how you wish, I can't wait to see the results when one appears in the next generation.
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    You know you have one from me coming, right? If now, how could you not have known?
    Thanks! <3 Looking forward to them.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Picture: In the Link here
    Sim Names: Ragnar Odinssen & Claudia Odinssen
    Backstory: The oldest son of a deceased father & a single neglectful mother, Ragnar Odinssen grew up poor and having to be the defacto parent for his kid sister Claudia since their mom loves not so legal substances and the lifestyle of the world's oldest profession. Ragnar aspires to be in music either as part of a Metal band or making film scores for movies (if the whole band thing doesn't work out). Claudia aspires to be an actress (ideally in independent films since Hollywood is way too much about franchises that keep telling the same story
    or reboots of previously told stories).
    Links: Link is above in picture section. They can also be found with the hashtags #ScrewedUpFamily #Broke #Metal #Metalhead #Goth #Actress #NewBeginningsGen4

Feel free to use either one how you wish, I can't wait to see the results when one appears in the next generation.
    I posted their pic for everyone to see! They look quite intriguing!

01QlHcw.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I’ll be back with two sacrificial offerings. >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I’ll be back with two sacrificial offerings. >:)>:)>:)

@pammiechick has learned. Sacrificial is the right way to look at it! o:)
    Thought I'd slip one more in here.
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/E4OSrwu.png?1[/img]"]E4OSrwu.png?1[/url]

Greg Counningham

Poor little rich kid, as the saying goes. Greg thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, no, he knows he is! Born into a privileged family he is sure to make it as a star! Right? He may think highly of himself but deep down he's a good guy. Maybe.

Nocc so no links.

Have fun with him if you use him @AudreyFld! And of course change either one I submitted to suit you. :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Here ya go! :D

11-09-19_1-54-53-pm.png
    11-09-19_1-56-07-pm.png
    Sim Name: Felicity Ryder | Musical Genius | Dance Machine | Creative | Bro
    Backstory:
    Felicity was the lead singer of the globally recognised rock band, Misplaced Mojo. Due to creative differences and a jam-packed touring schedule, she opted to leave the band and never looked back. It's been said that while the band is still massive, their music is nowhere near as good as when Felicity was singing and writing for them. Now, you can see Felicity busking on the streets for the pure love of the music, dancing her socks off at one of the local nightclubs, or belting out some epic tunes in the Karaoke Bar.
    Links: Gallery Link

Edit: As always, you have free reign over her style. I pictured her as a bit of a rock gal, with lots of tattoos, so if you have any custom tattoos, you're welcome to glam her up with them :D

Felicity looks cool. I can wait to see the evil she unleashes on the gen 4 Murdocks. >:)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Okay, I had these boys stored for you for some time.

andreas01.jpg
    andreas-and-annette.jpg

Sim Name: Andreas Lindgren
    Backstory: The Lindgren moved to Newcrest from a small Swedish town called Vadstena. Everyone is curious about these newcomers from overseas. Andreas and his twin sister Annette get invitations to all parties. The two of them like to play pranks on their peers. Annette is especially mischievous and always talks her brother into one of her crazy schemes.

samson04.jpg
    samson05.jpg
    samson06.jpg
    samson01.jpg
    samson03.jpg
    samson02.jpg

Sim Name: Samson Knox
    Backstory: Sam used to be the apple of his father's eye. That was until Sam announced his intention to pursue his dream and become an artist instead of studying for MBA to take over the family business. He and his father haven't spoken ever since. Sam was cut off and had to struggle through on his own.
    Being a good looking certainly helped. He had ladies lined up to pose for him whenever he needed to work on those nude studies.
    Sam is very secretive. People have been wondering how he got that nasty scar on his cheek. The rumor is that a jealous husband did it to him when he found his wife posing for one of Sam's portraits. Many pretty ladies and young men have been seen leaving Sam's apartment which led to another rumor that he may be bisexual. But all those are just rumors or are they?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    This is so exciting - Thank you @haswh for Greg. He's adorable. <3

And @Maladi777 - More very cute bois! I love them all. <3

All of these submissions are giving me lots of ideas. Thank you all! <3<3

@VanPelt81 - Everyone thinks @Munterbacon's sims are ebil..... mwhahaha Maybe she is the exception! o:)
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    OKAY I got a submission too! :blush:

09-11-19-23-07-32a.png
    Sim Name: Alessia Montessori
    Backstory: Alessia was brought up with the value that family comes first, and that she keeps. She's a friendly and social person that seems to know someone for every occasion. That rumour that she used to own a business in San My catering to the purchase of adult merchandise, is, of course, just a rumour."
    Links: private download